#19: let me hug you

Aarohi's pov

It's been three days since Rudra left, and I haven't seen him. He keeps calling me all day and even at night. But I just cut the phone after talking for only 3-4 minutes. He's with his family, and his mother and sister know about us. I don't want to take their time with him. But I miss him a lot.
But only one more day is left ,He's coming tomorrow, and he'll be here until evening. I can't wait to see him.

The next ,I was studying in my room when I got a message. Of course, it was from Rudra. He said tht he has reached and he wants to meet me.of course, I said yes.
I suggested to meet in front of the park. But he said, no.
I ask why?
He replied, okay, we can meet in front of the park. If it is okay with you, if I hug you there. And I was like, no, you can't hug me. There will be a lot of people in the park that time. As it's evening.

okay. And let's meet at the backyard. And I said, fine. And I just went to the backyard as soon as possible.

Rudra's pov

As I went there, she was standing there. I could tell she came early because she also wanted to meet me after 4 days of not seeing each other.
These past few days were tough.

I walked up to her, hugged her from behind, rested my head on her shoulder, and said, "I miss you so much,Aaruh "
She gently placed her hand on my cheek, and asked, "You're here?" She turned towards me.

I said, dont say anything ,
just let me hug u , she smiled and i  I hugged her tightly again, saying, "It feels like it's been 4 years, not just 4 days. I missed you so much, more than you can imagine."
She didn't say anything, so I asked, "Don't you miss me?" She playfully pushed me away and replied, " I've just been busy studying."
I teased her, calling her mean, and she laughed, saying, "I miss you too.
But i said ,i miss u more.

We stayed there for long, and then she asked me, you and Myra, good ?
And I said, maybe as I told her that on our way she apologized a lot and she promised not to do anything and not to interfere between us. And I told her that she's been so good friend since many years, so I can't be angry with her for long. So we are good now.

And aaruh was so happy after listening as I know she'll be happy because she's so nice. She's so nice with everyone and That's why I like her more.

After some time, she said, I'm hungry, let's go and eat. But I said, we are not going to the canteen, we'll go out. And she said, okay. So both of us went out, have dinner together. While we were coming back, I asked her for the ice cream treat. And she said, okay. As you came today, she gives me the treat.

we went to an ice cream parlor and while we were coming out, I saw she was looking at the tattoo shop.
There was a boy who was tattooing something on his hand maybe the name of the girl who was standing beside him and he was shouting so much . But i noticed aaruh was smiling. While looking at them, she said, how cute and romantic. But just for teasing her, I said, you know how much pain he is suffering now.
And she said, huh , I know, but you don't understand. This is something called romance.  I said, okay, okay.

And we walked to campus obviously i tangled her hand with mine.

___________________________________________

"And like this, Aarohi's and Rudra's story continued. They kept studying, loving each other, making friends, and spending time together. Small fights happened between them. But rudy was obessed with hugging aarohi, holding her hand and asking for kisses from her and then only he agreed to study.

Sometimes, Rudy got good marks, and when he got bad marks, his father scolded him. Then, he went to Aarohi, they spent time together, and Aarohi lifted his mood.
Teju and Priya also became a lovable couple. Things between Mayra and Aarohi also improved, and they all five became a group of friends. However, Sanjana was left out as Rudy didn't like her, and obviously, Aarohi didn't either.

And like this, the whole session came to an end. Now, it's going to be their last days in the city before the exam."

***********

So, guys, this was just a short chapter because our story is now going to take a turning point.

So stay tuned..

And don't forget to vote and comment.

For updates, follow me on Instagram
Kritika.writes_

Thankuu ❤️