#14: late night talk

Hello guyss.. i know i just updated the chapter yesterday but i really want to update after talks of aarohi and rudra and don't  assume too much its not gonna be bold😂

And it will be a short chapter.

_____

Rudra's pov

As soon as i came back to my room i lied on tha sofa and just keep looking at the selfie of us , zoomed on Aarohi's face.

And keep thinking when
I kissed her forehead softly, then pulled her into a warm hug. Whispering, I said, "I love you." My heart raced as I waited for her response.

Her reply, "I love you too, Rudra," was like music to my ears. My name was never be this beautiful befor.
I'm just feeling like my ears are still hearing that sound. Oh, what am I gonna do? My heart is too weak to take this much from her."

In that moment, everything felt right, and I knew I had found my happiness.

__________

Aarohi's pov

As soon as I reach my room I lied on bad and I Can't just stop thinking about him .
Oh my gosh, I just can't get that moment out of my head-it was so important for both of us.

The way he kissed my forehead and how soft his lips felt, it's like I can still feel it there. And when he hugged me and whispered those sweet words in my ear, it was so nice. When he said he really wanted to hear me say "I love you," I couldn't hold back. I told him I love him so much.
The politics in his words the gentleness in his every action just took me out of this world.

I'm head over heels for him, and now we're together forever.

I was holding that pendant in my hands, lost in thoughts of him. Suddenly, my phone rang, and when I glanced at the screen, it was Rudra.

I answered the phone with a simple "Hello."

"Hi, my girlfriend," he greeted, sending my heart into a frenzy.

Did he just say what I think? This boy never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

I cleared my throat and asked, "What?"

"What are you doing, my girlfriend?" he repeated,

and I couldn't help but smile like a fool. "Why are you calling me that?" I questioned.

He replied, "What? Is it not true?" I continued smiling and replied, "I'm not saying it's not true, but you know, it's just too forward."

"So what should I call you then?" he inquired. "By my name," I suggested.

"But everyone calls you by your name," he reasoned. I like it too. Your name is beautiful. when I say your name, it feels so pure.
ButI want to be someone special in your life. So I want to call you by some other name."

"Then what?" I asked, curious.

"What about 'jaanu'?" he proposed. "No," I rejected..!!

Babu.. ya sona ??

Noo..!!

Meri jaan ??

Nahh...!!

My love..??

Maybe ... but not infront of any one..!!

Then??

Just use my name ..!!