Chapter One - Dread

"Are we done for today?" Jason groaned. It was about 1PM now, and it was 12PM when him and Emil had started the tutoring session.

"Tell me at least one thing you've learned in this session."

"Equations of Hyperbolas."

"We didn't learn that." Emil stared at him, sighing. "Did you pay attention to anything I was teaching you?"

"No."

"Great!" Emil stood up, closing the study book and put it in his back. "I just wasted an hour of my time talking to a dumbass."

"Dumbass? Who the hell are you calling a dumbass?!" Jason glared at him as he watched him stand up. When Emil said nothing, he scoffed and laughed. "Sayanora, bitch."

"Count your blessings. I'll be here tomorrow."

Shit, Jason thought, as he then dramatically fell back against the floor as Emil left.

SUNDAY, 12:02 PM

"You're two minutes late, my dear tutor." Jason sneered. "I've already learned everything you wanted to teach me for toda-"

"Shut it, homeboy."

Jason stared at him when he was on the floor now. He adjusted himself on the bed and smirked. "The fuck's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Emil was now beginning to sound pissed. "Are you coming down, or what?"

"Attitude much?"

"Jason Reed, just come down, dammit! I'll make sure Mr. Wood extends your time with me!"

He glared at him, then slid off the bed and onto the floor. "Wouldn't that be hell for both of us?"

"Review time."

"Hey!"

Emil glared at him, "shut your fucking mouth. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. Now, if you've got a mind in your skull, what's the answer to number three, here? I told you it yesterday."

"21." When Emil stared at Jason, he laughed nervously. "Joking... 47.

"Four."

"I knew that."

"Did your brain walk off?" Emil snapped, shutting the math book. "These sessions are turning out to be useless! Are you even trying? It's as if your brain is dead! Retaining no information at all!"

"Do you have to be so harsh? I have the tendency to-" Jason cut himself off, not wanting Emil to notice the same tone he noticed himself: quavering; not strong at all anymore.

"What? Would you rather me act like a military officer? Have you address me as sir? Put you down?"

Jason only shook his head, hanging his head down low.

"I told you I wasn't in the mood for your bullshit, Reed."

The rest of the sessions went similarly like that. The only sound that was heard for the entire hour was Emil's voice thoroughly explaining certain subjects, which Jason responded with a simple shake or nod to the head. By Monday, they'd told Mr. Wood how sessions went, although they had to lie about just how much Jason was learning, but it made him pleased, and kept Emil's reputation good. However, Jason would never chime in with these reports; he'd only allow Emil to speak.

Tuesday, Emil walked into Jason's room, seeming happy. "Tonight's our last session! Are you excited?" 

They had to schedule their final tutor hour later in the day, due to both of them having to do something during the regular appointed hour.

Jason shrugged as he watched Emil sit down in front of him. "I'm glad we can both agree we can't last another hour with each other. You feeling alright, though? I've hardly heard you talk these past days."

Jason showed him no response.

"Jason?"

Still no response. Tears were beginning to fall down his cheeks, burning and staining them. He stood up, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

Panic attack.

"Woah, woah!" Emil stood up, walking closer to him, putting his hands on his shoulders. He was on the near verge of passing out, and Emil knew this. "Hey! Stay awake, dammit! Come on, Jason!" He pulled him a bit close once he noticed Jason was quickly losing his balance.

But to no avail.

Jason passed out, leaning fully into Emil, who'd begun to panic. He knew he couldn't leave him alone, since his mother was already asleep for the night. Finally, he sighed, carefully lowering them both onto the floor. He leaned against the bed, carefully pulling Jason into his arms again, groaning. He wiped his face from his tears, and yawned. Closing his eyes, he chuckled lightly.

"Don't hate me in the morning, homeboy."

__

End of Chapter One - Dread

For possible updates(continuation chapters or other stories), follow my alt account!: @antonykys

-Antony/Vixi !!

Final word count - 706 Words