Chapter Seven - Lights Off

"Well, it seems you're confirmed for schizophrenia, Emil." 

"Great." Emil muttered, gripping onto Jason's hand. 

Both him and Jason were in a doctor's office, getting Emil tested for schizophrenia like they had both planned. Although they hadn't told their parents that they weren't going to school, they were skipping, so it was for a good reason. 

"At least we know, right?" Jason shrugged, sighing. "Your grip's tight as hell..." 

"Shit, sorry." Emil shook his head and loosened his grip on his hand. "Habit, I'm sorry." 

"Eh...wanna go home? We only have two hours of school left." 

"Your house, not mine." Emil immediately responded, huffing.

He nodded, "I don't want to go to your house even if I had the choice." He laughed a bit to heighten the mood in good terms. Seeing that Emil hadn't even cracked a smile, he sighed and grabbed onto his hand a bit, gripping it the same way Emil had previously. "Let's go home, I'll explain things to my mother, she'll understand." 

"Does she know we're together?" He whispered, his voice soft.

"No, but it won't take long until she knows. She isn't stupid, and she's always thought that I'm gay, apparently. Well, that's what she's always told me. Anyways, she'll be okay with it anyway." 

Emil had felt himself flinching, but relieved himself when he heard 'she'll be okay with it anyway'. "Alright, so she doesn't care?" He mumbled, seeming extremely nervous. 

"Nah, she won't. Come on, let's leave this place... it's cold." Jason rolled his eyes, simply walking out with him. 

__

Jason walked into his house with Emil following shortly after him, "ma, I'm home!!" 

She gasped and looked over. "Aren't you supposed to be at school??" Her mood suddenly changed as she stared at them both, then looked at Emil and Jason holding hands.

"Oh, uh, I let Emil test for something at the doctor's office, I used the rest of my money for it. If you need, I can pay you back, we're just going to go upstai-"

"No need to pay me back... have fun." She laughed, watching Jason go red. "Yes, I'm aware of your relationship with Emil." She smiled, "jokes aside, I'll go and make you two lunch." 

Jason slowly nodded, walking upstairs to his room with Emil following after him again. He sat down, with him sitting on the floor. 

"What, trying to recreate old times?" He laughed, sighing. "Come on, sit next to me... I want cuddles." He smiled, watching him almost immediately sit down next to him. He pulled him close, putting his head into his shoulder. "I love you." 

"I love you too, Jason..." He mumbled, smiling a bit.

After a bit, Jason sat himself up only to hear a whine of complaint from Emil as he was continuing to lay down. "Hey..!"

"Shh." Jason stood up, walking over to his bedrooms light switch, flicking it up and down. "Oh, fuck."

"What?" Emil suddenly sounded concerned as he sat up, looking confused.

"The power, it's out."

"Out?"

"Blackout." Jason sighed. "It should be back by night, so we don't have to worry too much."

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then I dunno." Jason shrugged as he sat back down onto the edge of the bed, letting out a low groan of dismay. "At least it's the afternoon..."

"It's 4PM..."

"What?! So it turns dark in an hour?!"

Emil stared at his sudden outburst and sighed. "Well, yeah."

"Great...great!"

"I don't know why it's so bad. We could makeout in the dark." Emil half-heartedly laughed, his suggestion clearly showing as a joke.

Jason only stared at him, but was clearly flustered. "Wh-Wha..."

"Joking." He assured, sighing.

Jason only shook his head before pulling Emil by the waist and held him close. "No, it seems like a good way to pass the time."

"H-Huh?! Wha...Jason!"

"What? You are the one who suggested it, weren't you?"

"As a joke!"

"A joke that can be turned into a reality." He smirked, kissing him then soon pulled away.

Emil was speechless. Red, flustered. Feeling Jason's lips cautiously touch his own was something extraordinary.

Within each kiss, it became more rougher and more heated. Eventually, time had passed, and dawn was falling, awakening the night.

Jason had Emil pinned down to the bed, panting a bit for breath. "Well, look at that...It's nighttime now. The time passed because of that makeout, didn't it? What did I say?"

"That passed by fast...but the power still isn't back on."

"Seems like we'll have to do more than just a makeout to pass rhe time."

Emil flinched and felt himself go burning hot red. What does he mean by that? Sex? Teenage sex?

"Sure, we probably won't see well...but we aren't tired, and afterwards...we would be."

"We don't know how to do it-!" Emil protested but sharply gasped as he felt Jason's tongue lick the base of his sensitive neck. "A-Ah...~"

"We can learn, can't we darling?" Jason chuckled as he continued to lick his neck teasingly, feeling Emil squirm and hearing him moan from pleasure.

"Y-Yes...! I... Oh fuck...~"

"Good boy..." He pulled back and smirked as he watched Emil wipe his neck. "Are you ready, then?"

__

End of Chapter Seven - Lights Off

End Word Count (In Total) - 891 Words