Chapter Five - Devil

"Huh, Jessica might just think we're doing the devil's tango anyways, what with all of your loud moaning." Emil sneered. "Heard of being quiet? You've always been so quiet in the classrooms, I'm aware, so why not now?"

"I...I'm sorry." Jason whispered, feeling Emil pull away from his neck. "I'm not used to this feel, I've never been with anyone before...this is all new to me."

"It's rather ironic for us to be doing this out of all people... straight to intimacy, rather than even asking each other the important question, which I'll do for you, considering you might be too much of a pussy to." He laughed, looking amused at Jason's visible confusion.

"What question?" He asked him, raising an eyebrow. 

"Well... Jason, how would you like to be my boyfriend?" 

Jason flinched, not even knowing how to react. Sure, he knew what was happening, this is something 'desperate' lovers would do to each other, but he didn't believe it could be serious like this, enough to be asked out, practically. With a nod, he saw Emil smile, more of a smile than he's seen from him the entire time he knew him.

"I was worried you'd say no."

"So you've had a crush on me?"

"Like you haven't?"

Jason went red with embarrassment. "Oh, whatever..."

Emil kissed him lightly, before chuckling. "So, continue? Be quiet, I don't think I need rumors going around that I'm fucking someone like you."

"Like me? What is that supposed to mean?" Jason laughed, but was still red, more of flusteredness than anything else.

"You're a nerd, we both know this." 

"Academically, maybe." He rolled his eyes. "Just continue."

"Right, then."

Emil had moved himself back to his neck, "how far can I go?"

"How much do you think a bite would hurt?"

"Wanna find out?" He laughed, nearing his lips to his neck a bit closer, almost touching.

Jason, red once again, "why not..." 

He chuckled a little bit before pressing against his neck, giving it a few gentle kisses. Jason was squirming lightly, and Emil had bit his neck, keeping it there, shutting an eye as well.

"A-Agh~! Fuck...~!" He covered his mouth, shutting both of his eyes. Once Emil pulled away, he panted a bit. "That... I..."

"Sounds like you enjoyed it." He muttered, looking away. It was clear he was red, "loud ass fucker..." 

He squirmed a bit and sat up, slightly shoving Emil to get him off. He sighed, feeling his neck and flinching. "How hard did you bite?"

Emil sat back on the bed. "Why do you ask?"

"There's a mark." 

"Must've bit hard, then. Gave you a hickey." He laughed, "that's adorable." 

"What am I gonna say when people ask about it?!" 

"Stop freakin' out... we can put foundation on. Or, in the meantime, until then, just put your hoodie over your head." Emil rolled his eyes and huffed. "No need to make a big deal about it...maybe you could convince some idiots, which is more than half our school, that it's just a bruise; somethin' jabbed you in the neck." 

Jason huffed. "That...did feel good, though." 

"Yeah?" He smiled. "Wanna stay at mine tonight?" 

"Would your parents mind? I thought we were staying here for the night." 

"Do you want Jessica to interrogate us in the morning? I didn't think so. Also, nah, my parents won't mind. They don't care about shit. Unless... I'm dating someone." Seeing the worried look on Jason's face, he quickly reassured him. "They won't find out, don't worry, they're stupid as hell..." 

"Then let's go." 

__

Emil and Jason walked into Emil's house, trying to be as careful as they both could manage. Shutting the door, the light had immediately turned on.

Both of Emil's parents, his mother and his father, were sitting in the living room on the couch, glaring. "Where were you?"

"Did you lie to them?" Jason whispered, seeing that Emil looked rather scared.

"And who is that?" Emil's father demanded, raising an eyebrow. 

"Th-This is my friend, Jason. Uh... he-- he can't stay at his own house, so I invited him over..." 

"Where were you?" His mother asked again, seeming furious.

"I was hanging out with another one of his friends...! Uh, Jessica..." Emil gulped, and looked at Jason, quickly signaling him to walk upstairs; that's where his room was.

"I thought you and Jason weren't friends? That fallout, or whatever it was?"

"W-We made up." Emil stuttered, both nervous and petrified.

"That's good, then." His father huffed, crossing his arms. "He's just your friend, isn't he?"

"Father, I'd tell you if I were with someone." 

"When did I imply or ask that you were together with someone, Emil." 

Shit! Emil's breathing got rather fast, trying not to let his moods get the best of him. He was fucked, now. His parents may have been stupid, but the slightest clue of him hiding something, and they'd find out almost instantly.

"Are you and Jason dating?" His mother inquired, staring at him.

"I..." 

"You devil!" His father growled, standing up from the couch and walked up to him, his hands in fists. "You sinner, you..." 

Emil immediately began backing away, trembling, hoping his mother would stop him, but she only watched. "Get away from me!"

"You don't tell me what to do." He muttered, grabbing Emil by the shirt of his collar quickly and pulling him close. "I am your father, Emil."

"Let go of him." 

Both Emil and his father had looked over, to see Jason looking furious in the hallway area. "Let him go." He repeated, glaring. "He did nothing, so what if he didn't tell you about us? Are you seriously going to fucking abuse him?" He had his phone held in his hand, with the screen showing as the call screen of '911'.

"J-Jason, don't-" Emil looked freaked out as he stared back at his father. His father only grumbled, letting go of him and walked back over. He began to cry, running over to Jason, absolutely scared.

"Emil told me good things about you two, you know. In the past, that is. It's horrible to see you change so drastically. So far to abuse your son... you're lucky." Jason mumbled, putting his phone away in his pocket. 

"If anything, you're the devil. Not him. You're the sinner, not him." 

Leaving his parents with nothing to say, Jason grabbed Emil's hand and walked upstairs with him close behind.

__

End of Chapter Five - Devil

Total Word Count - 1064 Words

-Antony

(Love me a bit of angst LMAO) 

Don't worry, it won't last long :3