Chapter Three - Party

"Are you going to Jessica's party?"

Emil and Jason were sitting in the cafeteria on an afternoon, Wednesday. There'd been rumors, mostly confirmations, that Jessica Lopez, one of the popular girls were having a crazy party.

"No, I'm not." Jason muttered in disgust, shaking his head while drinking some juice he got from the lunch tables. 

"Oh, come on! Why not? There's gonna be alcohol." Emil finished his talking with a smirk. 

"Underage drinking?" He smiled, seeming almost interested, then quickly dropped the act and glared at him. "No, thanks." 

"Ugh!" He groaned, "I don't want to go to the party alone! That sounds so boring, and lame for myself, too!"

"You make it sound like it'll be a date." Jason rolled his eyes, smacking his head against the table. 

"What? No, no." Emil shook his head, going slightly red, hoping Jason wouldn't notice.

"Ugh, I'm not going, Emil. No way." He sighed, lifting his head back up. He finished his juice box, throwing it into the trashcan next to them just barely.

"Pleaseeeeee!" Emil begged, putting his head on the table and began to groan again in annoyance and pleading; nonstop as well.

After a while, Jason smacked his hand against the table. "Fine, damn!" He sighed. "Just quit being annoying for everyone's sake. We're getting weird stares." He folded his arms, "it's embarrassing." 

"Yes!" Emil smiled, quickly lifting his head back up and smiled at him. "Seven o'clock?"

"Alright, alright. I might be late."

"You're late, homeboy!" 

"Well, I had to think of a lie to get here! No way my parents would allow me to let me go to some party that involved alcohol." Jason noticed that Emil was holding a wine glass and sighed disapprovingly. "You're already drinking?"

"Well, I've been here an hour." He shrugged, "want a sip? It's good as hell. I've drank three of these things already and barely feel a thing."

"So you're not sober." 

"No, I don't believe so."

"Great." He groaned, and stared at the glass that Emil was holding out. "I'm not drinking that. You told me I don't have to drink." 

"Where's the fun in that?" He slurred, rolling his eyes. "Or are you afraid of it because it touched my mouth?"

Jason stared and went red, thankful that Emil hadn't noticed it because the room was rather dark. "Fine, just a sip. I'm not a coward." 

"Sure hope you're not." Emil laughed lightly and passed it over, smiling when Jason had actually drank the rest of it. "Good, isn't it? You drank the rest of it."

Jason coughed and handed the glass back to him. "It's strong more than anything else, but it's good." 

Emil smiled again and dragged Jason and himself over to the kitchen area where the wine was being served. Filling another full glass of wine, he handed it to Jason. "I've had enough, I don't wanna get too drunk where I get a horrible hangover." 

Jason sighed, wondering how he even got himself in this mess, perhaps he was just too tempted, but drank the most he could before coughing and patting his chest. He set it down on the counter, already feeling tipsy.

"You get drunk easily?" Emil laughed as he watched Jason sway only slightly.

"Probably." He laughed a bit back, before losing his balance and fell into Emil, who had caught him quickly. 

"Woah, homeboy, thought this wasn't a date?"

"It's not..." Jason denied and shook his head. "This feels familiar. The warmth... your arms..." 

Emil flinched as he went red. Is he just drunk talking?

"Let's just go and sit down somewhere..." Without letting Jason have the chance to protest, he walked over to the nearest couch and sat them both down, with Jason almost immediately leaning against him with his head placed against the top of his shoulder.

"I oughta find a way to take you home...and myself home...I can't drive, I'm too drunk...and you're way more drunk than me, and I drank three of them while you drank barely even a full glass.."

Jason giggled lightly, suddenly getting close to his face.

"Wha- Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"You're close." He muttered.

"Is that an issue?" Jason stared, then drunkenly smiled.

"I don't know." 

Jason shrugged and buried his face into his neck, "it's warm."

"I..." Emil was now speechless, exposing his neck. What is happening? It's all happening so fast. My face, it's red, it's hot. I'm not even denying this, shoving him away. Fuck, why am I enjoying this? This won't happen again, Jason's drunk. He... he won't remember this, but I will...

"You seem flustered." Jason mumbled, not even sounding drunk anymore. His voice was strong, moving his body closer to Emil's. It was clear he was drunk, extremely.

"I...eh...uh..." He shut an eye, shuddering a bit. His entire body was getting hot, "Jason... is this right?"

"Are you just assuming I might not remember anything when I wake up? Eh, I'm not sure, we'll see, won't we?" He pulled away from his neck, looking at him. 

"I...guess? What if you regret it? You-"

Jason pulled Emil by the collar of his shirt, "shh, don't say anything. I won't regret anything, no worries."

You might not regret it, but I bet to hell you won't remember shit like  you say you will.

He pulled Emil closer than before, before pressing his lips against his own; kissing him with his eyes shut.

__

Chapter Three - Party, end

End Word Count - 882 Words