The beginning

Shen Yuan was just having a normal life and a normal evening. Where he of course was reading perhaps the worst piece of trash that humanity has ever created. More specifically an author who goes by the name 'Airplane Shooting Towards The Sky'.

Honestly even from the name anyone could be able to tell how shit the author was at naming things. I mean in that trash stallion novel, the only interesting things were the flora, monsters and some interesting medicine.

Shen Yuan could almost enjoy those parts of the book, but of course that talentless author just had have shit naming sense. Shen Yuan didn't even want to give examples, he'd cringe too hard.

Anyways the horrible stallion novel was actually quite popular. Popular enough that it could be called the year's most famous stallion novel.

Today, the book finally reached it's end. Shen Yuan read the last words of the text that he had on his computer screen and he felt annoyance. He moves over to the comment section, taking a bite out of the mantou that he was eating.

He went on to rage more in the comments while eating the food. Eventually Shen yuan managed to choke on the mantou.
"Stupid author, stupid novel." Were the last things that Shen Yuan hacked up.

[Activation code: ▪︎Stupid author, stupid novel.▪︎ . Automatically triggering the system.]

"How may I adress you?" A voice that didn't sound quite human asked. It sounded a bit like Google translate. When Shen Yuan looked around him, he could only see darkness.

[We welcome your entrance into the system. This system is based on the developing concept of ▪︎You can up, no BS▪︎ . We hope to provide you with the best experience. It is our sincere hope that during the course of your experince, you can achive what you desired. To transform a piece of stupid writing in accordance to your wishes into a high-end, impressive and high-grade classic work. We pray for your happiness.]

There was silence for a while, nothing could be heard. Even the ringing that Shen Yuan would usually get when everything was silent, it was absent. Then for a moment in the darkness there was a flash of light. The voice sounded once more in the darkness.

[Unable to find the ideal body for user, looking at diffrents points of time. Apologies for the wait, please enjoy some entartainment meanwhile.]

Music that sounded a lot like elavator music started playing. It was like that for some time. Maybe it took a while or it might have been only seconds but eventually the voice talked once more, the music shut off.

[Unable to transfer to the ideal body for user. Searching for a temporary one for user to use.] A moment of silence. [A temporary vessel found, please follow instructions for a safe and happy experience.]

Shen Yuan heard the wind humming in his ears and some distant sounds of rustling. He isn't sure how long he laid there but eventually he forcefully opened his eyes. He could see tall trees surrounding him. The leaves rustled in the wind. He looked down and what he saw was fur... and paws?

He took a bit to think about it. He looked around at his body and oddly enough he recognized it. It was oddly similar to a beast in his least favorite novel. God someone please tell him that he wasn't in that trash novel, there's just no way that he'd be able to survive. Of course the unfortunate truth seems to be that he indeed is no longer in a world that he has lived his prior life in.

The name of the beast that Shen Yuan seems to be is a blood moon mainecoon. Honestly this just proves Airplane bro's bad naming sense, the beast looks nothing like a mainecoon! He probably just named the species that because mainecoons are big in size but the blood moon mainecoons look way more like ragdoll cats!

Anyways the beasts are pack animals that despite being cute and fluffy, will absolutely hunt down humans and well just about anything. Their apperance are not always the same especially the colors bur under moon light their eyes turn red and fur becomes as white as snow. In the novel, one of Luo Binghe's wives had kept a pack of blood moon mainecoons as pets. Although those were mutated and on the brink of insanity.

They only listened to their owner Li Hua.
Li Hua was a pretty uninteresting character. The common 'I don't need no man' type that still ended just as a wife along with the others. Honestly the whole harem trope was so overused that most of the wives weren't even interesting. There was a few personalities that just all of the wives seemed to share.

[System activation succesfull! Temporary role: a spiritual beast, a teen, a nameless blood moon mainecoon. Weapon: fangs. Starting B points: 100]

The fuck? First this spin off of Proud Immortal Demon Way and the voice that sent him here was spouting nonsense again. The voice replied.

[You initiated the command for system's implementation. As the proper transfer failed, please travel to this location.]

A ping sounded out and a map of some sort appeared in front of Shen Yuan's face. He assumed that it worked like Google maps, since the arrow on the screen rotated as he moved his head. There was a red spot on the map.

Wait a minute. Shen Yuan had actually transmigrates to a novel that he had just finished reading. That's basically the same as winning the lottery. The only problem is that he's not even a human. Look these mainecoon beasts are easy to kill when not in groups and sure as hell, Shen Yuan doesn't see any more of the mainecoon beasts hanging around.

Maybe he could become a pet of one of the characters? As humiliating as that was, Shen Yuan would prefer that over being dirty and hungry in the wild, but most cultivators are not fond of beasts and demons seem like a bad idea in general.

[Please make your way over to the said location. Otherwise, the system will automatically give punishment.]

Shen Yuan stayed thought a bit as the notification rang out. 'What is the punisment?' He asked inside his head as the system had previously read his mind, so he assumed that it'd work.

[This system will deduct B points from user. I do not advise seeking for punishment as the user doesn't currently have many B points.]

'What happens if my B points are zero?' Shen Yuan asked in a wary tone. Well he was talking in his head so it can't exactly be called a tone.

[You will be autonatically deported back to your original world.]

...but I'm dead there. Right?

_______________________________________________

(Srry for the horrible grammar, english aint my first language. There's probably some spelling mistakes too.)