The first meeting

Stupid fucking novel and stupid fucking system. Honestly, this is a scam! A scam! He was complaining about how shit the story is, but he sure as hell doesn't want to fucking live it and now if he doesn't do what this ripoff of Google wants, he just fucking dies?

Shen Yuan took a breath and calmed down a bit. He was no longer laying down, instead he was tumbling around the forest, trying to get used to his new body. Honestly, walking on four legs sucks and is more balanced at the same time.

He sighed, to be frank He had no idea as to where the system was leading him but surely it can't be worse than death, so Shen Yuan kept on walking with his fluffy little feet.

Shen Yuan's fur is brown on top but he has a light underbelly in daylight, which is a bit odd for a wild beast but come on, it's a novel so his fur color is not the strangest thing to exist.

He's also quite sure that he isn't a fully grown beast, since blood moom mainecoons should atleast grow to the size of a fox. Some of the beasts even reached the size of a quite big dog, but Shen Yuan was tiny, so he can't be fully grown. God the whole 'blood moon mainecoon' name is such a hassle. Maybe he should just refer to them as mooncoons?

While thinking as he walked, he trips over a root and faceplants onto the ground.

If he could, he'd be cursing everything out again but he can't even do it outloud as cats can't talk! Did he say cat? No beast, he is a beast. He just stands up and starts walking to the red spot on the map once more. Why is it so far? He silently complained.

Finally he was coming close to the marked spot on the map. The sun had already set and the air around him was chilly, although Shen Yuan was warm under his fur.

That felt strange to think, 'his fur'. As he neared the spot, he could see smoke rising up int the sky. That lit hope in his heart but also made him anxious, had he found civilization. Was the system really that helpful?

When Shen Yuan arrived at the campsite, there was just one problem. Sitting at tge campsite is the scum villain, the heartless peak lord Shen Qingqiu. He froze for a second, they made eye contact. Shen Qingqiu
was without doubt beutiful but this was no time to admiring his beauty! Shen Yuan was conpletely ready to run when he once again heard the Google ripoff.

[User's ideal body in close distance. Please remain still while we reattempt placing user into his ideal vessel. If user leaves the proximity of the vessel, B points will be deducted]

What the fuck? What did it mean by that! Being Shen fucking Qingqiu is not ideal in anyway possible... but what other options are there, this is a scam. So if he stays still he'll become the main villain who gets tortured, turned into a human stick and killed, but if he runs away, he'll just die anyways. This is a scam, of course the system couldn't just have been helpful.

With no other choice, Shen Yuan quietly hold's eye contact with Shen Qingqiu. The other contestant of the staring contest was not friendly by any means as he glared at Shen Yuan but strangely did not attack him, just scoffed. Isn't that out of character for the scum villain? For the man who abused an innocent young boy for no reason apparently. Shen Yuan tilts his head, blinked his eyes, finally breaking up the staring contest.

Neither of the moved for a while until the system spoke once again, startling Shen Yuan, making him jump a little.

[Unable to transfer user to the ideal body. Please stay in close proximity to 'Shen Qingqiu' until a proper transfer can be done.]

Thank god, Shen Yuan would cry if it had actually succseeded, but this meant that he had to stay with perhaps the most disliked being in the whole world. Well currently Shen Qingqiu is probably a respected peak lord, but still. Staying close can only bring problems!

So there they sat. Shen Yuan is a bit confused as to why Shen Qingqiu is sitting by a bonfire to begin with. Culticators don't really need to eat and they can regulate their body tempture with qi so why was Shen Qingqiu just sitting by a fire? Maybe he was resting after a battle? Aren't usually peak lords at their peak, buried in paperwork?

He wouldn't be able to ask anyways so he just stared as Shen Qingqiu looked into the red burning flames for hours. Eventually Shen Yuan grew tired but could not muster up the courage to sleep in the presence of the peak lord. Somewhere in the distance a cricket could be heard and the two of them just sat, Shen Qingqiu occasionally fanned the falmes or added wood to keep the fire burning.

The moonlight shone upon them and Shen Yuan's fur turned into a pure white color, his blue eyes dyed now in red color, still staring at Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu didn't look suprised, he had probably already guessed what Shen Yuan is so it didn't shock him.

-

The moon set and the hints of sunlight began to appear. Shen Qingqiu stood up and glanced at the blood moon mainecoon that had been staring at him troughout the night. He probably won't kill it. He doesn't feel like it and there's no reason. Those beasts are pack animals, they aren't all that much harm on their own, especially a baby that this one seems to be. Even if it does happen to hurt people, it's not Shen Qingqiu's buissness

It is odd though, they usually don't stick around humans unless they see them as prey but this beast seems rather interested in what he was doing.

Shen Qingqiu's reason for being out was actually quite simple. The sect leader had once more been concerned for him and went on and on how it'd be good for him to socialize. So of course that fool Yue Qingyuan had thought that maybe a political mission would help?

Now he's just taking his time to go back. He could have just flown back but the thing is that being at Qing Jing peak isn't his favourite thing exactly. There are many things that he hates, he doesn't like children nor men. Both things that would be found if he went back right now.

On the other hand, he didn't like beasts either but he didn't kill did deciples either just becouse he didn't like them. So he left the moocoon (yes this is a term that I'll be using) alone.

He wasn't expecting for the mooncoon to start following him but as long as it kept to itself, it was just a mild annoyance.

-

Shen Yuan followed behind Shen Qingqiu. His conditions were not ideal. Since the system hadn't allowed him to leave the scum villain, he had neither slept nor eaten and Shen Qingqiu did not seem to have any intentions on feeding him.

_______________________________________________
(This is so bad, I'll cry)