Chapter 3

Rosè pov:

We are here in the forest still shocked by what happened a few minutes ago.
"What the hell happened?"
Jennie said almost yelling.
"I don't know either Jen,i'm amazed by what happened and more amazed by the person who did that all by herself"
Jisoo unnie said while watching the girl who helped us go away with her bike.
I'm speechless,my heart seem to be in a roller coaster and there is like a fucking zoo in my stomach.
It's the first time that i feel like this and i can't wipe the image of her in only a croptop and those damn abs,it made me feel hot in all my body.
What the hell is happening to me?
"Rose are you okay? Hop on we need to go back home"
V said to me.
"Ok let's go"
I said.

Jennie pov:

*In the car*

We were in the car,but my mind was in one specific person and her damn body,thinking again about her make me feel so fucking hot and not only with lust but with admiration.That girl amazed me,she easily take down 10 people without being discovered,not even by us,only when we heard a scream we realized that they were only half of them left.
In a moment Rose were been attacked,but even before he could do something a knife fly in his eye,killing him in the spot then i throw my gun to the girl who saved her and she used that like a sniper,she one-shotted every person that she shot,when there were the last two person she throw my pistol against the one who point the gun at Jisoo unnie and take him easily down,even if he was twice her size.The last one was easily knock out and the she killed him breaking his neck mercileesly.
If i rethink about her she is a cute pie and even if she killed 20 people alone she seem a innocent baby.
"Jennie,are you thinking about Lisa too,right?"
Jisoo ask me.
"Yes unnie"
I respond to her.
"Unnies me too"
Rose said.
"Ok i think we want all the same girl and i think none of us will give up right?"
Jisoo unnie ask and both me and Rose shake our head.
"Ok so i was thinking,is there any problem if we share this girl,cause i already fallen in love with her and i think it's the same for you right?"
Jisoo asked again and again both me and Rose nod our head enthusiastically.
"But unnies,there is a problem..."
Rose said with a sad face and both me and Jisoo unnie nodded while sighing.
"She don't like to deal with any type of mafia,even if she is mafia"Rose said.

Jisoo pov:

"I don't care if she hate the mafia,we can have everything we want,right?"
Jennie said
"Wait,let me call Nancy to get the information about her and her father mafia."
I said.
I called nancy and after one second she respond
"Yes Master,do you need anything?"Nancy ask.
"Nancy can you search the information about Lalisa Manoban and about the Mafia family Manoban?"i asked her.
"Yes master,no problem i will search that and then send you all of the things"
Nancy said.
"Okay thank,you Nancy goodbye"i turn off the phone and think about Lisa,she is a cutie pie and a innocent girl who can fight and defend herself,she has an amazing body,that abs only can make you drool over her forever i imagine if even the rest of her body is that defined and that hands,that fucking long hands think were she can arrive with her long finger,damn i'm so fucking wet.
"Masters we are at home"our driver announce to us.
"Thank you Alfred,see you tommorrow"we sain in unison and get in my room running.

(Slight M)🔞

I immediately take my suit off and get in the bathtub
I started wash myself when in my head replayed the moment when we see lisa,i started to gently rub my boobs and then start to pinch my nipple.
I continue like this for about five minutes then i felt that my pussy was wet.
I start to rub my lip thinking about the long finger of lisa,then i insert my middle and index finger inside and i start to finger fuck myself while with my thumb continuosly rub my clit.
I stayed like that till i cum over an over again,i cum three times thinking about Lisa 'imagine if she was here,i will come non stop'
i said in my mind.
After my hot session i wash my self and then getting ready to go sleep when i received a call from Nancy.
"Yes Nancy?
You already find the information about the thing i request you?"
I asked imapatient.
"Yes Master and i point an appointment with her father,who is in debt with our family.
Remember Min-ho Master?"
Nancy ask
"Oh so she is the daughter of one of the most indebt family with us,i see thank you again Nancy,goodnight"
I said and then ended the call.
"Oh Lisa baby,soon you will be ours,i will do anythingh to make you ours even if it means to force you,you will be ours and every person that will oppose us he will find only death"
I said while smirking and laughing like an hysterical person.

Min-ho Pov:

I received a call from a unknown number and i decided to reply to the call.
"Hello who is it"
I asked
"Hello Min-ho is the J.J.R. family here and the Masters want to talk with you about something"
She said,while i started to tremble and sweat thinking of what kind thing i could have done to go and talk to them.
"May i know why they have to talk to me?
If i may know"
I ask while trembling,i think the secretary feel how i'm feeling.
"There is no need to be scared Mr.Manoban but they want request you a thing and since you're in debt with us,you have the obligation to come here,if i were you i will accept everything that they will  request you."
The secretary said and even if i can see her i can see her smirk.
"Okay i will come.
Tell me where and when."i ask
"Tommorrow in our base at 10 a.m.
Undestood Mr.Manoban?"she ask
"Yes,thank you and goodbye"i said and ended the call.
Like she said i know i don't need to do nothing stupid and just wait for what they want from me.

*Time skip*

I am in front of the base of the J.J.R. and i head toward the secretary office.
I knock on the door and entered in the office.
"Goodmorning Mr.Manoban.
The Masters are in the confernce room and they're wainting for you."
She said,i nod at her and head to the conference room,i knock on the door and waited for their permission.
"Come in"
They said.I enter and bow immediatly to them.
"Good morning Masters"
I greet them.
"Min-ho you can drop the formalities please we know each other since that day we save you right?"Jisoo said.
"Ok Ma-Jisoo,may i know why did you call me?"
I asked them politely.
"Take this and read please Min-ho"
Rose said.I read the file that they gave me and is a guardian for someone.
"Rose may i know who i need to take care of? I read that i need to be a guardian."
"Sorry Min-ho but you misunderstood,it's us who want to take the guardianship."
Rose said with a smirk.
"Oh and why had you call me Rose?"
I ask.
"Min-ho we want the guardiaship for your daughter Lalisa Manoban"
Jennie said with a smirk.
"Wait what? Why do you want my
daughter?
Sorry if i ask"

Jisoo start to tell the story how they encountered Lisa and the climax that were there in that moment.
I'm proud how Lisa get to defend them.
I know how she hate the fact that we are mafia but i didn't have the choice.
"So may i know who want to be the wife of my daughter?
I bet is you Rose right?"I said while chuckling.
I see Rose become red but then shake her head.
"Actually Min-ho,we all gonna marry her"Jennie said while blushing
I remain with the mouth agape.
"So all of you gonna be my daughter wife?"
They nodded while smiling,it's the first time that i see them smile.
"So i'm father~in~law uh?" I said while wiggling my eyebrow.
"We are still your Masters Min-ho,so don't tease us to much 'Dad' " the said to me.
We laugh togheter and the we bid our goodbye.
I'm so happy for Lisa,they seems really in love with her,i hope she will understand to love someone.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Hi guys i hope you are enjoying reading this,i'm sorry if there is some grammatical errors.
If you want to say something please write on the comment