Chapter 36

Sana pov:

I woke up frantically for a nightmare and i was already crying,in the dream there were my parents who won't me to marry Lisa and bring me away from her and then shoot at her.I got up and went to Lisa's room since she had to be alone,i thinked that one person don't disturb her sleep.I arrived in front of her room without a door and saw 3 person already there and sleeping peacefully with her.
'I knew that,Moms and Somi didn't want us to sleep with her cause they want her by herself,but i justify them cause we take her everytime'
I thinked but that didn't stop me,i went to her and lay on top of her carefully not to hurt her,after i succeded i lay my head in her chest,i could feel her heart pulse that lullaby to my sleep.

*after sometimes*

I felt that someone were moving but i wanted to sleep more so i hook my legs and arm around Lisa who were moving,i open wide my eye and look around me.
"Goodmorning My Nana"
Lisa said and smiled widely.
"Baby why you didn't woke me up?"
I asked her hiding my face in her neck.
"They tried"
Lisa said and confused me.
"Who tried?"
I ask her.
"Mommies,Somi and the girls.They were even a lit bit angry,i don't know why?"
Lisa said and i just stayed in her neck and hummed.
"Yahh Nana you tickle me"
Lisa said while giggling and i giggled too.
"Baby where are we?"
I asked her cause when i looked around before i didn't recognise where we were.
"At the airport"
She said and i wide my eyes.
"Baby why we are here?"
I ask her even if i know what we were doing here.
"We are to pick your parents Nana,you forgot?"
She said and i nodded.
"Chichu do you know what gate they will arrive?"
Lisa said and only now i felt everyone else presence.
"Yes Baby.Gate number 3"
Jisoo said and i look at them and they were threwing dagger to me,so i just hide myself in Lisa's neck.
"Baby you are not hurt to carry me?"
I ask her concerned cause of her wounds.
"Don't worry Nana,i'm fine.I carry you for over 3 hours but i don't mind it"
She said and i hummed.
"Yahh Nana i told you that you tickle me"
She said now while laughing so i just continued.
"Nana stop ahahah"
She said again and i continued.
"Nana if you don't stop i will drop you ahahah"
She said and i stopped immediatly,not because she will drop me but because i will not feel her warm anymore.
"Like i thought"
She said and we just stayed there still waiting.
"Baby there are some benches there,you can go there and sit"
Jennie said and Lisa nodded.
"Thank you Nini"
She said and then headed there to the benches and sit down.There were other people in the bench so i just stayed on top of her.
"You are really cute Nana"
Lisa said and i blushed and hided again my face in her neck,she giggled and stroked my hair and i immediatly relaxed on her touch and almost fell asleep again.
"If you want sleep Nana,i woke you up when they arrive"
She said to me and i nodded,i were almost asleep but then something made me mad.
"You're so handsome girl,want me too?"
A girl next to us said to Lisa,before Lisa could respond i snapped.
"Who do you think you are huh?She don't need you when she already have enough girls"
I yelled at her and the other girls come to us.
"Hey Sana why are you yelling?"
Nayeon asked me and i pointed at the girl next to us.
"She tried to flirt with Baby unnies"
I

said to them and they were fuming.
"How dare you flir-"
Jisoo started yelling when Lisa stopped her.
"Don't yell"
Lisa said and Jisoo stopped.
"It seems that you don't trust me"
Lisa said sadly.
"It's not true Baby,we trust you but we don't trust the others you know"
I said to her while hugging her tightly.
"Then if you trust me,you don't need to do that,cause you already know that i love you all"
Lisa said a bit sadly so i hugged her more.
"We know that you love us and we trust you,but you are literally a magnet for girls"
I said to her.
"Okay okay i understand"
She said defeatedly cause i know she doesn't like to argue with us,we smiled in victory and then we turned again to the girl who were still there.
"Get lost"
We said in unison and the girl went away immediatly.
"Nana you can sleep now"
Lisa said stroking my hair again.
"If you want cuddles there is a spot near me"
Lisa said and pat the spot near her,i heard them arguing for who had to take the spot there but nobody see that Somi were sneaking there and sit.
"Stop now,there is already Somi"
Lisa said and they turned to us and groaned,the three of us giggled and i went back to hug her and Somi laid her head in Lisa shoulder,after sometimes i felt Somi lightly snoring and i felt sleepy too so i laid my head in her neck and doze off too.
After sometimes i felt like moving again and i felt legs and arms over mine i opened my eyes and saw that Lisa were lifting me and Somi and walking to two people that i didn't recognise at first but i didn't care cause Lisa were injured but still lifted me and Somi.
"Yahh baby put me down,you're still injured"
I slightly yelled at her.
"Nana wa-"
She tried to say something but i stopped her.
"No Baby,put me down or your wound will open again"
I said and tried to go down but Lisa had a strong grip so i started giving her little punches in the arm.
"Nana pl-"
She were saying when someone interrupted us.
(When they talk in Japanese it will be underlined)
"Hello Baby Lili"
I know that voice.
"Hello Auntie,how are you?"
Lisa asked happily.
"I'm fine Baby Lili and you?"
Mom asked Liza while looking at me and i looked down.
"I'm good Auntie.I'm sorry if didn't cameback there.Maybe if i came back there i could stop that"
Lisa said and Mom were shocked.
"It's not your fault Baby Lili.If only my daughter was brave enough to tell us that she didn't want to marry anyone excpect her 'lily' then everything could went diffrently"
My mom say while looking at me and i was just buried in Lisa neck.
"Auntie,i'm sorry but you can't say that Nana is not brave cause she fly here alone with only her saving to come to me and find me.So sorry Auntie,Nana is one of the braviest person i know"
Lisa said defending me,i was shocked cause no one never go against my mother,not even my father.After she said that i tought that mom would snap at her but she smiled widely at Lisa.
"I'm sorry Baby Lisa,you're right she is really brave to search for you.I always waited for her to confess to me that she loved you to settle her with you,but she never did so i tought that she didn't loved you like a lover but as a bestfriend.It's my fault too cause i settle her in that wedding without considering about her feeling"
My mother said and i looked at her shocked.
"So are you good now Baby?"
Mom asked me now and i finally got down from Lisa.
"Yes mom.And i'm sorry if didn't told you anything about my feeling for Baby,i was afraid that you and dad will never agree with my decision"
I said and went hugging her.
"Don't worry Baby,it's alright"
She said and hugged me too.Then someone interrupted us.
"Uhm sorry to interrupt your moment,but we don't know Japanese and we don't know what are you saying"
Shin-hye said smiling and we giggled.
"You must be Baby Lisa mother,right?"
Mom asked her and she was shocked.
"You know Korean?And you know me?How?"
She asked still shocked and mom giggled.
"Yes i know Korean and i know of you cause of Lisa that the first time we talked she talked about you for hours on how amazing you are and told me too that you had to abandoned her,at first i was angry but Lisa assured me that you were forced to do that,cause she know that you will never leave her without a reason"
Mom said and shocked us all,even me cause i didn't know that they talked without me.
"Baby when you talk to mom"
I asked her.
"Everyday,from when we became bestfriend and coming to your house in the morning.You always sleep soundly and i didn't want to woke you up so i talked to your parents"
She said and i was embarassed.
"Yahh Baby,why did you add the 'soundly'"
I asked but Jisoo intervined.
"We already know that you sleep soundly Sana,even earlier you were 'soundly' sleeping."
Jisoo said teasing me so i just looked down.
"Don't tease Nana"
Lisa said while coming to me and hugging me and pick me up again cause Somi already woke up.When she pick me up i stuck my tonge up to them.
"Speaking of this,Auntie where is Uncle?"
Lisa asked and i nodded too wanting to know where he was.
"Miss me too much Baby Lisa?"
I heard a male voice behind me,so i looked behind me and saw dad.
"Sweetie..."
He said to me sadly,so i got down again from Lisa and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry dad"
I only said while crying.
"Hey sweetie don't cry.We were so much worried about you,but now i see that you are in good hands"
He said to me and smiling.
"Hey Baby Lisa seems like the day that you saved Sana from the kidnappers"
He said and chuckled and Lisa giggled.
"It's good to see you again Uncle.And like i said to Auntie i'm so sorry to didn't cameback there,maybe all the things were different if i cameback"
Lisa said sadly to him,but dad just smiled and hugged her.
"Baby Lisa you didn't change huh.Always think that the fault is yours,when you only did the good things,this too remember me the day when they tried to kidnap Sana,that day you blamed yourself all day cause you think that if you were more carefull then they didn't even have a chance to touch a single hair"
He said while smiling remiscing that day.
"But it was my fault"
Lisa said but he just snickered.
"Yah Lisa like i said that day,if you keep blame yourself for that i will beat you"
He said and we glared all at him.
"I'm just joking ladies"
He said and chuckled.
"Hon you really said that to Baby Lisa?"
Now mom asked with a smile that send me chills.
"No h-hon"
He said and gulp so she turn to Lisa and said.
"Baby Lisa be sincere,did he told you that?"
Mom asked to Lisa and i saw dad looking at her with a pleading eyes,but Lisa as a innocent person she is said.
"Yes Auntie"
She said and smiled at her.
"Yahhh Baby Lisa you promised me that you will never said that"
Dad whined.
"When we arrive at their home we will talk"
Mom said now with a glare at my dad,he looked down gulp.
"Uhm sorry if i ask.Can we go eat breakfast?Cause i'm starving now"
Lisa asked shyly to us,we awed at her and then nodded.
"Yey.Then let's go to that bar cause i see that it made all in chocolate"
She said excitedly and run there but stopped when she felt that nobody where following her.
"Yahhh come on.If you don't come i will not talk to any of you apart from Auntie"
She said and we immediatly followed her.
We arrived in the bar and entered and sit down,i tried to pick the chair next to Lisa but Jisoo and Irene took it first so i get the chair in front of Lisa.
"So you girls are?"
Mom asked them all they presented their self one by one.
"Oh good to know,call me Auntie okay?"
Mom said and they all nodded.
"So Lisa i think i already know that you conquered all their heart right?"
Mom said and our eyes were bulging out after hear that.
"Yes Auntie how do you know"
Lisa asked her curiosly.
"From how they look at you.You really didn't change,you are still innocent."
Mom said and then continued.
"So you're gonna marry them all Baby Lisa"
She asked and Lisa nodded.
"Yes Auntie and i can't wait to marry them so finally they are all mine"
She said so innocently that shocked me.
"But you didn't ask us if we gonna let you marry our daughter Lisa"
Dad said obviously teasing her,but Lisa took it seriously and went in front of them and kneeled down.
"Auntie,Uncle if you don't want me to marry her,i respecte it but i want you to give me a chance to demostrate how i love your daughter and i will do anything to have your permission"
Lisa said and shocked us too.
"Yahh baby don't kneel down,i stitches your wound three time already yesterday,i don't want you to feel hurt again"
Chaeyoung said concerned but Lisa shaked her head.
"Until they don't say yes i will kneel here in front of them"
She said stubbornly and her legs started shaking again like yesterday.
"Baby Lisa you don't need to kneel in front of us for that,we already accepted you when you were kid,he was just messing with you"
Mom said while glaring again to dad and us too we were glaring at him,he just gulped and looked down.
"So now stand up and give me an hug"
Mom said and Lisa immediatly obliged.When dad tried to get an hug too he meet Mom eyes and you could tell that she were saying to him with her eye 'don't you even think to hug her' and he just looked away.
"Uncle you don't want to hug me too?"
Lisa asked dad.
"Don't need to hug him,he don't deserve it"
Mom said and Lisa just nodded and went back to her sit,we waited sometimes until a waiter came to us.
"Hi to you all,especially to you cutie,what do you want to order?"
The waiter ask us but we were just looking at him blankly.
"I want a chocolate cake with a little bit of whipped cream and chocolate milk"
Lisa asked him and he nodded while smiling to her.
"And you?"
He asked us but nobody responded so Lisa said.
"Just give them all what i took"
She said and he nodded and winked at her.
How dare he did that,i will kill him.
"Girls if you think to have a fight here,stop it or i won't talk to you for a week"
Lisa said and we nodded at her while smirking to each other cause already know what will happen later.
The waiter cameback and give to us the order and winked again at Lisa,but she was drooling over her chocolate cake that she didn't see that.Sometimes i think if she love more chocolate or us.
We finished and went immediatly to our cars and head to the mansion.I was in the car with Mom and Dad and we were talking about the things that happened after i ran away.
"So how did they take it that i ran away from the wedding?"
I asked and they just sighed.
"They didn't take that very well but didn't help us to find you.After we discovered that they only wanted our money and they forced their son to marry you even if he already had a girlfriend,he is the one who told everything to us and we were glad to him."
Dad said to me and i sigh in relief.
"So Baby how was the encounter with Lisa?"
Mom asked me,so i tell her how we encounter in the restaurant where i worked and how she defended me and scolded me at the same time,she laughed and i continue to tell her the rest.
"What a sweet of encounter Baby,the fate really brought you to Lisa again and i' so happy to know that.You know when you were kids your love for Baby Lisa was already reciprocated,i could see that in Lisa's action."
Mom said.
"It was like see me and your father 30 years ago"
She continued then after mentiong dad she looked at him with the same creepie smile.
"Oh don't you think that i forgot what Baby Lisa said honey"
She said and dad responded.
"Please honey it was all a joke"
He tried to save himself but Mom didn't believe him,so i gulp down and looked away and me and mom laughed at him.
How i miss them and i know that they were always supportive,i don't know why i was so scared to tell them about my feeling for Baby Lisa.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you?
This chapter is a big longer,hope you like it.
Have a good day and please be safe