Chapter 28

Nayeon pov:

We were all frustrated,waiting for Lisa to forgive us but she is hardheaded.
We tried to fake be Alfred but she recognise Seulgi voice and still didn't opened the door,she tried to propose us a thing but we immediatly turn off her offer so she didn't opened her door,we were more frustrated but Shin-hye come to the rescue and told her to stop be hardheaded but she replied her with the same question and even Mommies and Somi turn down her offer so she kept them outside,but then V talked and asked her if they can enter cause they didn't say nothing about her outfit,knowing that she will make them enter we whisper to them to made her change outfit but she know us and said that they too can't enter cause she know that we will force them to made her change,so we groaned and waited in a corner and waited for Alfred.After sometime we saw Alfred with a cart in front of Lisa room so we waited sneaky to her to open the door.When she opened the door she hurriedly let Alfred entered so we runned to her door but before we could reach there she closed the door and locked it,we groaned again and surredered.We headed to the kitchen and eated,then we waited for Alfred to came and bring the cart here but he never arrived and i tought that he went immediatly sleep,so we gave up and stayed in the living room.After a while a maid arrived with a cart with a lot of dessert.
"Masters this is from Lisa,please enjoy"
She said and then went away,we awed at Lisa gestures and started eating all,but a notify were headed trough our all phones,so we looked confused at eachother.
"Sweeties did you recieve a message too"
Go-eun asked and we just nodded,so we opened the notify and saw that Lisa added all of us in a groupchat and sended a message.

From My Sexy Baby:
Hope you enjoyed the dessert,Goodnight to my Life and have a sweetdreams 💛💛💛

Our cute baby,even if we made her angry she always care for us,we all awes and smiled widely at her message and responded to her message

From me:
Goodnight to you to Baby hope you will have sweetdreams with us(but above all me)💛💛

I type and saw all of them looking at me with furrow brow,but then all of them typed the same message of me,even Mommies and Somi.Jungkook and V too,so we looked at them and they immediatly understood and canceled the message.
"Why didn't she respond to any of us"
Chaeyoung said and Shin-hye responded.
"She probably sleeping right now"
"It's time to go all to sleep too,it's already late"
Go-eun said and we nodded to her.
We bid goodnight and sweetdreams to eachother and then we all headed to our room.After i reached my room i immediatly laid in my bed looking at my instagram and saw a post of someone in a bike and dressed with a duck onesie,i recognise that was Lisa and she was so damn cute,then i read the description of the post and saw that they were looking for her account or someone who know her,there were even a lot of comments saying that are searching for this cutie.I were fuming and commented.
'Don't even try to search for her,she is offlimits'
I sended it and then turn off my phone and went to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up already angry cause i dreamed of Lisa with someone other girls that were not us,but my tought were interrupted by a notification on my phone,i looked at that and saw so many reply to my comments,i read something like 'who are you to type that huh' or 'shut the fuck up,i will claim her' i snapped but interrupted again by another notification from the group chat tha Lisa created.

From My Sexy Baby:
Goodmorning my Lives💛.I'm awake and get ready for school,if you want we can have breakfast toghether,but no complain.

I immediatly prepare myself and changed clothes,after that i went immediatly to the kitchen and saw all of the girls already there,but no sign of Lisa.
"You're slow Nayeon unnie"
Jeongyeon said.
"Shut up i were busy with some dumbshit on instagram"
I said and they looked at me confused so i let them see the post of Lisa.
"Fuck,i hacked that post already but they posted it again"
Seulgi said and we looked at her confused.
"That post was of some days ago.They filmed her when we were heading school,when i saw that i immediatly hacked their profile and cancelled the post but it seems that they are insistent"
Seulgi said.
"Seulgi do you know who filmed and posted this?"
Irene ask furious,she shaked her head and said.
"I don't know who is it but i know that they are always at that trafficklight waiting to see Baby"
She said.We looked at eachother and smirked,even Mommies and Somi were smirking.
"I don't like that smirk V."
Jungkook said to V and he nodded in agreement.
"Goodmorning to you all"
Lisa voice echoed in the room.But we looked at only her and her outfit.
"Uhm Queens,Mommies are you okay?"
She asked but nobody responded.
"It's still for the outfit.Like i text you i won't hear complain"
She said firmly while stomping her feet.
"Babygirl atleast put a sweater on,you will be freezing in your bike.And about your bike i don't feel sure about you ride that thing"
Go-eun tried to made excuse but Lisa were not hearing none of them.
"But i'm a strong girl,see?"
Lisa said while flexing her abs and all of her visible muscle.Fuck why the hell she had to do that,it's so hot right now.
"Bab-baby do that only with us and listen to Go-eun,don't use that death trap"
Shin-hye said while blushing.Damn she can even turn on her own mother,this girl.
"I said that i won't to hear any complain but you all are complaining,now i'm not hungry anymore.I will go now and remember that today 2 classmate come here"
She said to us like angry and then headed out with her elmet and schoolbag.
"I don't know what i'm feeling"
Shin-hye said while fanning her self,Go-eun and Somi nodded at her.
"Don't tell me that even you are attracted by Lisa"
Jungkook said.
"No way"
Go-eun said.
"But i felt this strange feeling in my stomach that i didn't feel from years.Fuck i'm screwed i know what is it.I'm really attracted by my own daughter"
Shin-hye said shocked.
"Okay okay,i propose a thing to you three.I know that you can't marry her cause in fact she is your daughter,daughter in law and step-sister,so the only thing is to made you enter the harem of Lisa"
Jisoo said and we were all shocked.
"Jisoo unnie what do you mean?"
Jennie still shocked asked Jisoo.
"Girls you know too what i meant"
She said and we looked at her confused.
"Do you think that only us can fully satisfy her?I tell you already that the answer is no.I mean she have a lot of stamina,even after killing 30 people she didn't even sweat.Do you think that only 14 of us can saitisfy her?I know that sound impossible but i think that we can't ever worn out her after 6 time doing with us,even if we didn't still do sex with her i know that she will never worn out with only 14 wifes so i thinked about a harem too for Lisa and i know that even if she has an harem i know that she love us anyway.And the harem will  be composed only by us and the three of them"
Jisoo said concludely.
"But i won't do that,i'm her mother by blood"
Shin-hye said with a bit of sadness but Jisoo intervine.
"Mom,you won't or you can't? Cause i saw in your eyes,when she tried her outfit,your hungry like all of us for her"
Jisoo said and we agreed.
"And after all a good mother,i know you are,would never forbid her daughter dress like she want"
Jisoo continued and we agree with that too.
"But me and Shin-hye are old,she will never see us attractive"
Go-eun intervined with a bit of sadness too.
"Don't ever say that in front of Lisa Moms.When she sleeped with you Shin-hye and we took your place i felt she had already have a boner.And i will never lie about that."
Sana said and Rose confirmed.
"And you Go-eun i know that she found attractive you too.About Somi we don't have even need to talk,you are simply gorgeous"
Irene said to them.You could see them shocked and blushing.
"So what do you think? And i will never propose to you to become Mafia like i do to the others but the door will always be open if you want"
Jisoo said concluding all.They talk for sometimes and then they come to a conclusion.
"So you are proposing us to be in Baby's harem but not marry her right?"
Shin-hye said and Jisoo nodded.
"It means that even after Babygirl marry you we could still doing that?"
Go-eun now talked all red jn the face amd Jisoo nodded again.
"We can do that everytime we want?What if she impregnate us?"
Somi now speaked.
"Yes,it go like that.You can have whenever you want but remember that we are the wife so we need her too,so you can do that with us too.And about the impragnate things it's up to you,there are a lot of contraceptives but if you fell pregnant is up to you.If you want a baby you can have it."
Jisoo said and the three of them talked again togheter,after sometimes they stopped and looked at us with a smile.
"We accept.Can we already start?"
Go-eun asked hopefully.
"I'm sorry mom but the first time of Lisa will be when she found all of her girls.But you can be there and do her too"
Jisoo said.
"Oh,we can wait.One last question,do you know how big she is?Cause when she was kid she already had a big member for someone of her age"
Shin-hye said blushing and i understand that,if i were her i would be embarassed too to ask her daughter future wifes how big she is.
"Actually she is really big,when she is semi-hard she is already 8 inch,but when she is hard she seems a 10 and a half inches."
Seulgi said with red cheek.We saw the three of them shocked and even Chaeyoung and Sana were,cause they never saw her member.
"What?!"
They yelled.
"Yes she is huge but also wide,the first time we lost control we do a blowjob to her and my jaw hurted trying to envelope her and i couldn't fit all of her in my mouth"
I said to them while remembering that and i suddenly became wet.They were dumbfounded.
"Do you think that we have to wait for a long time before she found all of her girls?"
Somi asked already impatient.
"We don't know actually cause she need to find 4 more girls and the last one is a mystery if she can find her?"
Jennie said and they looked at her confused.
"I know that you're confused,but Lisa had this girl who saved her when she was kidnapped but got shotted and we don't know if she is still alive.So is still a taboo"
Jeong said and we nodded at her.
"Wait my Baby were kidnapped,from who?I will kill them all"
Shin-hye snapped.
"The one who kidnapped her is dead,Lisa killed him cause he shot the mysterious girl.But there is still his brother who want her"
Sana said and they nodded.
"You know who are them?"
Somi asked and we nodded.
"They are the Oh family"
When Jisoo said that,Go-eun and Somi were shocked.
"You mean Oh Suho? The brother of Oh Sehun?"
Go-eun said and we nodded confused.
"Fuck i know that bastard were plotting again."
Go-eun said angry.
"What do you mean mom?"
Rose asked.
"One day when i was at home i heard two people talking and they Min-ho and Suho and i eavesdropped their conversation and Suho talked about the debts that he have to pay,but he offered him another thing in exchange of free him for his debts and was about a person.I heard that Min-ho agree immediatly and i feared for myself and my daughter but now i understood who he wanted and it's Babygirl"
Go-eun said angrily.That bastard,he sold his daughter to us,but he solded her to him too,i will kill him.
"That shit.I know that he was no good of a man,i should have listened to my parents to leave him.Fuck"
Shin-hye said.
"We will tell you that you can made him everything you want,cause now he is chained in one of our room in our base"
Jisoo said to them,Go-eun and Somi shaked their head but Shin-hye immediatly nodded.
"I will make him pay for everything he did"
Shin-hye said.
"There is still time before Baby comeback home,if you want we can go"
Jisoo said to her but she shaked her head.
"Another time for that shit.Now we have to do something for Baby to forgive us.She still like chocolate?And she still like thai food?"
She asked us and we nodded.
"Okay then i will prepare some dessert and food for Baby.I don't want her angry with me.So who want to help me?"
She asked and we nodded vigourosly,excited to do something for Lisa.She giggled and we went all in the kitchen to start.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you?
I want to say that Shin-hye,Go-eun and Somi will not marry Lisa but they will be jn the harem,so they don't count for the 14 wife of Lisa.
Have a good day guys and please be safe