Chapter 24

Jennie pov:

What was that?I was so much scared and excited at the same time.Lisa will never stop to amaze me and her duality make her even more adorable.
We were in our office here in the mansion waiting for the wife of Min-ho and her step-daughter,i don't know why Lisa want to encounter them but i didn't ask.After some minutes of silentem someobe broke that.
"Baby,can we know why you want to encounter them?"
Rose asked and we looked at her curiosly.
"I don't know,i always wanted to see them but i never did so i think it's the right time to do that"
She said and then smiled st us.We smiled back and then we heard the door open.
"Master like you ask we bringed her and her daughter here"
Felix said,then two person entered the room.
"Good morning Ms Kims and everone else."
The older woman said then daughter followed her and do the same.
"Somi!!!"
Lisa yelled and then went to the girl who smiled and hugged her,we cleched our jaw.
"Baby,do you know her?"
Jisoo ask irritatedly,she smiled at us and then said.
"Yes she is my friend"
She said and we looked immediatly at Somi if she was sad or anything but she only smiled warmly at her.
"Hey Lisa how are you? It passed a lot of time from our first meeting."
The Somi girl asked her.
"I'm good unnie,but why are you here?"
Lisa asked her.
"Lisa i want you to know that now i know why we have the same surname,we are actually step-sister."
She said smiling warmly at her,you could see the care that she have to Lisa.
"Really?"
She asked and Somi nodded.
"Hi Lisa,you're really adorable like Somi said"
The older woman said smiling warmly at Lisa.
"Uhmm than you Mrs?"
Lisa asked.
"Go-eun"
She responded.
"So you're the one who married my father?"
Lisa asked at Go-eun and she nodded.
"I always wanted to meet you,but you never showed up but i know that you were hurt that your father were marrying another woman that wasn't your mother"
She said sadly,Lisa sensed it and got up,then she went near her and hugged her and then cried,we were shocked by that.
"I'm so sorry that i never come to see you 2,i was really hurt and can't bare it,can you forgive me?"
She said to them and sobbed.The two hugged her and caressed her back trying to soothing her.It seems like the scene with Shin-hye.
"Calm down babygirl,we were been never angry with you for not coming visit us.Like i said i know that you have your reason."
Go-eun said and continued calm her.
"Mommy can i call her mom too?"
Lisa asked Shin-hye,she smiled and nodded.
"Can i call you Mom,Go-eun?"
She asked her and she immediatly nodded.
"Yey i have two mom now and a sister"
Lisa said and do a little happy dance,we giggled at her.
"Miss Kims may i know why do you call us,did my husband do something"
She then turned to us and asked us.
"Yes,but before that i want to know what he told you about his ex-wife?"
I asked her and she nodded but before she could respond Min-ho interrupted her.
"Don't try to say anything Go-eun"
He said,but Lisa immediatly scolded him.
"Like i said before,if you ever try to treath or insult the one that is in my heart you will  face me,guard can you please uncuff him?"
Lisa said and the guard immediatly uncuffed him.She went near him and throw him a punch directed in the stomach,i thinked that Go-eun and Somi would be terrified but they weren't.Min-ho tried to get up but he couldn't,Lisa then ordered the guard to cuff him again.
"Seems that you didn't treat your new family any better looking by their reaction"
Lisa said,then talked again to Go-eun.
"Mom now you don't have to worry about anything and even you sister.I want only want to know if he ever treat you badly or hurt you? You can tell me,he will never bored you again. Let it all out"
And with her soothing and calming voice i saw Go-eun start to tear up and after Somi too,we were shocked.She embraced and then said something that shocked us more.
"Mom can you please remove your jacket and lift your sleeve?"
Go-eun stiffened at that but then obeyed and do that.She had so many bruise in her arm that i couldn't count them,we were all more shocked and even her daughter.
"Please Mom told me what really happened and why you finished married with him."
Lisa asked still embracing them.
"It happened all 8 years ago.I was married with another man that abused me and tried to abuse our daughter too,i tried to search for help and Min-ho came.At first i tought that he was a fantastic man,he even told me that his ex-wife cheated on him. From there after a small time we re-married and told me about you babygirl,i was eager to know you beacuse you and Somi were almost the same age but you never showed to us,i understood why so i never pressurize him to make you come and live with us.After some years he changed,the perfect man that i see in him was long gone,he started gambling and he loses a lot of money,i tried to stop him but he started to hurt me like my ex-husband but luckily never touched Somi and she continued like this for 5 years,until he let you to the J.J.R. and from there he started again gambling cause he know that he didn't have anymore debts and he was safe from them thank to you"
She finished still in Lisa embrance.We were all fuming cause of what we heard and i saw Lisa again with that murderous look.
"You are safe now.Cubs can you treat her wound,please?"
Lisa asked to Chaeyoung and she nodded.
"Somi if you have something to add you can.I think i could only immagine the worst"
Lisa said to Somi who were still in her arms.
"Once he tried to abuse of me"
That's all she said.Go-eun were shocked like all of us and Lisa were there only looking with a blank stare at Min-ho who were only looking down.
"That's all now Somi?"
She asked her.And Somi shaked her head.
"One time when we were alone he tried again to abuse me but when i resisted him he took off his belt and whipped me in the back"
She said while crying more i think for resembling the memory.You can feel the air in the room that were become heavy,i looked at Lisa and it feels like she could kill 100 people.Before she could do that Shin-hye intervined.
"Baby calm down please. You're not like him"
She said with her soothing voice and after some seconds the heavy aura left and all became normal.
"Somi can you lift your shirt,i want to see the bruise"
Lisa asked now normally,Somi nodded and lift her shirt.We all gasped to see her back with five black bruise,Lisa traced that with her finger and Somi whimpered.
"Cubs can you tell me if their old or fresh bruising"
Lisa asked Chaeyoung that immediatly went to check.
"Some are old,but this 2 seems fresh"
She said.
"Can you treat her too Cubs,please"
She asked and Chaeyoung nodded.Then Lisa broke the hug with Somi and let her near Go-eun who were crying to knew what her daughter had passed.
"So want to explain something more now dad?"
Lisa asked Min-ho with a creepy smile that send shiver to us all.
"They are lying Lisa,you know me and you know that i will never do anything to a woman"
He said trying to save himself.
"I thought that you will be quiet and accept your fate.But it seems that even infront of the evidence you keep lying.You know,i thinked that maybe now you will become brave and take your responsability but no,always gave the blame to others to try saving yourself"
She said and looked at him dangerly while starting go to him.We looked at eachother cause we don't know what to do.Then Shin-hye came to the rescue again.
"Baby come here,don't do anything that you will regret,please come to me"
She said while crying and Lisa immediatly stop to go near him and went to Shin-hye.
"Mommy please don't cry,please"
Lisa hugged mom and cried too.We were all shocked and we went to her and hug her.
"Baby please don't cry,it's not your fault okay?"
We said to her.
"No.It's all my fault cause if i continued to training mommy will never be taken away from me.And if i went to Mom and Somi maybe i could stopped him.It's all my fault"
Lisa said to herself while being a crying mess.Our poor baby,blame herself for something that she don't have to.
"Babygirl it's not your fault if he did that to us okay?Please stop crying now cause you make my heart ache"
Go-eun now said.
"She is right baby,it's not you fault if i had to leave you,so please stop crying okay?"
Shin-hye said.After a while she calmed down and looked at us all and smiled widely,we all awed at how cute she was but in pain that she was with red and puffy eyes.
"Baby you can go to your room now and sleep a bit cause you might be tired now.We will take the lead from now on okay?"
Jisoo said to her while smiling warmly.She nodded and i called Alfred to stay with her and call us if something happened.He nodded even if he was fuming too from what he hearded in this room.
"I will leave to you 3 what to do with this man.You said and we will do"
Jisoo said to Shin-hye,Somi and Go-eun.They talked to eachother and then said.
"We don't care what you doing to him,we want only to know that he will suffer.He made Lisa blame herself for something that the only responsible is him"
Go-eun said while looking at Min-ho angrily.
"Guards bring him in one of the empty room in our base and chain him there.One of this day we will go there,i want to see all the things needed okay?"
Jisoo said to the guards who nooded and transported him.
"We are gratefull to you Miss Kims and all of you"
Go-eun said while bowing to us,we stopped her and then said.
"Don't need to thank us,it's our baby that do all of this.And please call us with our name and we will let you live you three here if you want,for the sake of our Baby.What do you think?"
Rose ask and without even a second they nodded their head.
"I will tell the maid to bring you there to your room.We will go to Lisa roon to check her,then we will see you again at dinner"
Rose said and they nodded.
"What an emotional day was today girls"
Sana said to us and we nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi huys how are you?
I wanted to do this charapter more serious cause it reflect my mood of this few days,i'm sorry hope you liked it anyway.
Have a good day guys