Chapter 10

Lisa pov:

I felt a lot of people hug me tightly,i was having a really hard time breath and it seems that they had no intention to broke the hug,i was feeling like passing out when a voice came to my rescue.
"HEY GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE,SHE CAN BREATH"
I guess that was V who talked.When he say that,everyone release the hug and looked at me worried.
"Baby are you okay?"
I think was Irene who talked.I nodded while breathing hard,when my breathing stabilazed i looked at them and smile at all.
"Yes unnie i'm fine,i was like being pressed by 10 bear but i'm okay"
I said while smiling widely.
"Thank you V for rescue me"
I said to him,i went to him and kiss him in the cheek.
"Yahh baby why did you kiss me,look at you unnies now"
I looked and see them with this look that send me chills.
"Hey girls why are you looking at V like that?Want you too a kiss?"
I asked and then see them nodded,i went to them and kiss all their cheek,i see them all red face and then squeal all togheter but i shrug it off.
"Baby we need to go somewhere,can you remain here in the house alone with the maid and Alfred?"
Jisoo asked and i asked.
"Alfred?"
"Yes,he is our driver and other things,you can play with him but remember that he isn't a young one so go easy on him okay?"
I nodded and then waived at them.I see a man approach me with a warm smile and with a lot of board game.
"Hi young one i'm Alfred wanna play some games?"
He asked me while smiling,i nodded and we started playing some game.
"Hey Alfred call me Lisa okay? Where are the cats?"
I asked him.
"Oh okay Lisa,the cats are in their room wanna go there?"
He said.
"They have their own room?"
I asked in amazement
"Yes,they even have their own playroon.Come on i will tour you there"
He said to me.I jumped in happines and he chuckled.
"Ah Alfred before we go can i ask you why everyone have to go and what they have to discuss?"
I ask and he said.
"I'm sorry Lisa but that i can't tell you nothing and before you plead with the puppy eyes you have to know that they don't affect me"
"Yah pretty please"
I ask with most cutest puppy eyes,he shake his head and look at me firmly.
"Okay okay i understood"
I jumped on his back and he was shocked.
"To the cats room"
He chuckled and then held my legs to prevent me from falling.
"Yes captain"
He said i then laugh with him and we directed to the cat room.

Irene pov:

We bid goodbye to Lisa and we head to our base.
"So Rose tell us what happened and why you were that angry at the phone"
Jisoo said.
"You know,today i was bored and i warned Nancy that i will go to our school to see how was going there.When i arrived i asked in what class our baby is and then headed there.When i arrived i greeted everyone and then heard someone calling me,i saw Baby Lisa run to me,but before he can arrive her dipshit of a professor shoved her and called her stupid"
We were all shocked and angry from what we hearded and then Jennie said.
"Who the fuck he is to disrespect someone in our fucking school,i will kill him now.Rose tell me who the fuck did that"
"Wait unnie there is more,when i comforted her she said that was her fault cause the professor said to do nothing when i entered.I still dismissed the class and bring the professor to the principal office,when we arrived i continued to insult the professor but for the sake of our baby who were looking guilty i was restraining my self to fire him,when i talked to him he kneel down pleading me and when Lisa saw that she immediatly told the professor to get up cause he didn't need to kneel cause she already forgive him"
I smiled cause i fall in love with a real kind hearted person,but then Rose continued.
"But that fucking idiot still blamed her and curse again at her so i snapped at him and comforted Lisa,then i called Felix and i ordered him to bring him here our base and all his family"
We were all fucking angry,what a scum to insult a person that forgave you and still blame her i will torture him and his family forever.Then in the room fell in a really deepdark aura,i looked around and see everyone with a murderous look,i think i have the same look too.
Jisoo then said.
"Where the hell is this fucker who insulted our baby huh,Felix bring us to him."
She called Felix who bring us to his room.
"Here you go Master,please call me if you need any help."
He said then exited the room.
"Unnies are you Mafia right"
Jeongyeon and Seulgi said.We nodded and then they said.
"Can we join you,we want to protect baby Lisa too"
Jisoo looked at them and then said.
"If you want to join come with us and you will do the torture okay"
I tought that they will back off after hear that but it seems that they were excited to do that.
"Can we kill him too?"
They ask excited.
"I tought that you will backed off but you seem excited"
Jennie said and we all nodded.
"At first i was thinking to back off but then i remembered what Baby Lisa do to save us so i want to be strong to save her too"
Seulgi said while Jeongyeon agree.
"Okay then come"
We arrived in a room with 4 people chained in the chair with 1 man roped at the ceiling.
"Oh what a happy family we have here"
Jisoo said while smirking.
"But it seems that miss some people let's wait for them"
Rose said,we all looked at her confused and then we heard a door open.
"Master like you told me i search the information about this man and see that he has another family and we bring them here as well"
Felix said while other man bring the other people inside and chained them.
"Why the hell did you bring us here,and who are you?"
One of the women say.
"You're here cause you're husband is a fucking stupid and disrespected our baby and now he is here to pay.And us,we are the J.J.R. i think i don't need to give you more explanation"
Jennie said
"I'm her wife not her"
The other woman said
"Who the fuck said that,we're married for 20 years and we had a daughter too"
"What are you saying i'm married to him for 10 years,he said that he divorced with you and we have too a daughter"
The women continued arguing when someone shouted.
"You two SHUT THE FUCK UP now i know why she married you 2,it's cause you are stupid like him"
Jennie yell at them and they shutted up.
"Now wake that little shit i let you the honor Nayeon"
Jisoo said,i see Nayeon walk to him with a murderous look and then woke him up with a punch in the stomach.He groan and opened his eyes,when he see her two wife his eyes bulge out and look down.
"You fucker look at them,you played with not one but two women,you are a piece of shit that shouldn't be considerd even a human.Now back to us you already know why you are here?"
I said to him.
"Please let me go,i will apologize to Manoban,please"
"Oh so it's that you professor who disrespected our baby"
Seulgi said
"Kang?Yoo? What are you doing here?"
The professor said.
"Oh we're her to make you regret having insulted our baby"
Jeongyeon told him.
"No Kang Yoo,you're not like them i will apologize to her please let me go"
"Do you think that we will forget you after she forgave you and you still blame her huh?You fucking scum"
Seulgi yelled at him.
"Girl let's start,remember that our Baby is alone we need to hurry to go and stay with her"
Nayeon said impatently,it seems that Lisa changed her too,before she will enjoy the torture time but now she only want to go back to Lisa,i think that all of us want to go back to her.
"Ok Jeong let's start"
Seulgi said.
The two of them started to cut the first phalanx of both of his feet,we looked at them amazed,we always cut the entire finger but doing like them the victim will suffer more,after that the took the knife ans started peeling his skin off,it was a work of art,seems like they were doing this from years.
"N-no pl-please stop i will do anything you wa-want please"
He pleaded while crying
"Do you think that we will accept a offer like that from a man who couldn't keep the promise to love only a woman huh?Your last chance was when our baby forgave you,but now your death is marked here and nobody will care if you dead,not even your families cause right now you see what will happen to them.Guards come here,Seulgi Jeongyeon stop for a moment."
Rose said,then two guards entered the room.
"Choose who you want and then take them away,before you go listen,treat them better to make them forget this shit and treat them daughter like it's your daughter,understood?"
Rose said and the guards nodded and one take one woman and her daughter and the other guards done the same.
"Noo please don't take them away,please -"
We heard a slap and looked at him and saw Jungkook with a murdereous look too.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU,YOU THINK THAT YOU DESERVE SOMETHING WHEN THE ONLY THING THAT YOU DESERVE IS TO DIE"
Jungkook yelled,he then took the knife and almost stabbed him,but Jeongyeon and Seulgi stopped him.
"We will leave him here can we unnies?We want to play with him more but i want to see our baby now?
She asked us.
"You are thinking the same as me and by the looked of the other,it's seems that we thinked all that.Okay now let's go and leave this shit here."
We all agreed to what Jennie said.We left that shit alone in the room while he was crying.
They called Alfred but when he responded we heard Baby Lisa talk.
"Alfred we are playing Monopoly hang up"
She said
"But Lis-"
"No but Alfred hang up and keep playing"
She said to him,then Alfred told us that they are in the cats room and then we heard Lisa yell
"Alfred you need to pay hahahaahha"
Before he hang up he groaned.We laugh at that,even Jisoo,Jennie and Rose who never laugh.I love how she changed all of us and we are not still her girlfriends.Then we headead to the cats room.

Lisa pov:

Me and Alfred were playing Monopoly,i was winning when i ended up in his blue box that has 1 building,i see him smirk and i looked at his card to see how much did i have to pay and then looked at my money,i saw that i lost cause i have only few money cause i ended up buy everything,i looked at him with puppy eyes but he only shrugged it off.
"I already told you Lisa,your puppy eyes won't work with me,so do you admit that you lose or you wanna keep whine"
He said while smirking.
"Come on Alfred,it's not valid you only spent your money for that box and sold to me the rest,this is cheating"
I said to him while whining.
"Nu-uh Lisa this is playing smart and also has a little of luck"
He said then wiggled his brow.
"BABYYYY"
I heard the unnies yell,i looked at them and see a little stain of blood in the pants of Jeongyeon so i panicked.
"JY you have your periods,go in the couch and stay there i will go buy some sanitary pad and some chocolate for you,your punishment it's canceled"
I said while lifting her and bring her to the couch and asked Alfred if he can lend me a plaid,while i was getting away from i felt a tug on my t-shirt and see Jeongyeon look at me.
"Hey baby calm down okay it's not my period it'a a stain of my lipstick that fell before don't need to panick"
She said while smiling i went to her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry JY i was really worried cause when you have your period you always have this cramp and i was worried that you were feeling bad."
I buried my face in her neck and hugged her.
"Baby you're so adorable come here and hug us"
The others unnie told me.I got up and went to hug them.
"So you will take care of us when we will have our period baby"
Nayeon asked me while hug me tightly.
"Yes cause you are all my unnies and i love you so much"
I said while smiling widely.I looked at Alfred then and said.
"I admit i lost Alfred so what is the punishment"
I see them looking at me confused,then Alfred spoke.
"Oh i forgot that,but your punishment will be decided by Master Jisoo or any of them okay?"
He said and smiled at them.
"So baby you have a punishment to do huh?"
She said while smirking,i smirked too and then said.
"Chichu don't smirk if you gave me a harsh punishment i will give you a punishment too and ask to Seulgi what type of punishment i gave,choose wisely"
I see them froze and then they went all in a room,i think to talk about my punishment and about the punishment i gave Seulgi.Then Alfred come to me and said.
"Lisa this is the first time i saw Jisoo afraid of something,you changed her and i feel that you changed them all.Tell me do you like one of them?"
Alfred asked me curiosly.I smiled at him and then responded.
"Yes i like them all,they are my unnies"
"No i mean you love someone of them?"
He asked again.
"Yes Alfred i love them all,not like family but like someone who you want to marry,but i know that they will be disgusted with me cause you know i have a dick"
He looked at me surprised but then smiled at me.
"Lisa you're not disgusting,okay and whoever say that just ignore him,and if you love them all why don't give a chance to all of them?"
He said.
"But we only marry one person,no?"
I said
"There is this type of marriage who can involve more person than one,it's called polygamy"
He said smiling.
"But i don't know if they love me maybe they are only friendly"
I said sadly
"Lisa,i known Jisoo,Jennie,Rose,Irene and Nayeon for about 10 years and i neves see them like this and your 2 friends seem like the same of them so why don't you try?"
He said still smiling.
"Okay i will try but not now,in the future okay?"
I said to Alfred
"Okay Lisa you have all the time in the world,cause they seems to already fallen in love"
He said.
"Thank you Alfred"
I said and smiled widely at him and then he said
"You're welcome Lisa i will go to them to refer them that i will go prepare some food"
He went away and i was left alone with the cats so i played with them.
'What they are talking about'
I thought

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you?
You like how this story is going,i know is a little slow but i want to make this story to last for a while.
Goodbyee guyssss