Chapter 30

Jennie pov:

We were now us without Lisa.
"So the famous Mafia ghost is you."
I said to Jihyo.
"Yes it's me.Nobody knows of my identinty and i want to keep that"
Jihyo said.
"So you're her girls?"
She asked us hurted.
"Yes we are.And who are the other girls behind you?"
Jisoo asked her and the 2 girls avanced.
"Hi Ms.Kims my name is Momo Myoi"
She said while bowing to us,then the other girl presented aswell.
"Hi Ms.Kims my name is Park Dahyun,glad to meet you"
She said and bowed too.
"Drop the formalities come on.I am Jisoo Kim"
And then unnie signed us to do that aswell.
"I am Jennie Kim"
I said dryly and the others present herself aswell.
"So i know that you are here not only for your sister.I thought that you want to talk to us or take Baby away."
Jisoo said.
"Oh Jisoo you read my mind,but i will never take Lisa from her happines i only want to see her after all of this year and talk about something with you"
Jihyo said.
"Before we talk about that something i want to propose something to you and your sister but i need to say something to them,can i?"
Jisoo asked them and Jihyo nodded.
"I know how captivating is Baby.So i wanted to ask you sonething Momo and Dahyun,do you peraphs fell in love with her at first sight?"
Jisoo asked and they seems shocked.
"Ms.K-Jisoo unnie how do you know?I'm so sorry if i disrespected you all and even you sister"
Dayhun said looking down and Momo too.
"Don't need to apologize Dayhun and you too Momo.Actually Baby Lisa made us all fall in love at first sight so it's not very surprising,even your 2 sister fell in love with at first sight"
Jisoo said and they were shocked.
"So i'm here to propose a thing.I will not propose you to become a Mafia cause you're already Mafia,but want to unite our power and become even more powerfull.So what do you think?"
Jisoo asked them and they were thinking and talking to eachother,after sometimes they came to a coclusion.
"If we unite our Mafia,who will be the leader of all?"
Jihyo asked.
"Of course we will be the leader of our Mafia and you Jihyo will be the leader of yours"
Jisoo said but Jihyo intervined.
"I mean who will be the leader of all of us"
"Oh that.It will be Lisa obviously"
Jisoo said and we were all shocked.
"What do you mean Jisoo? She always tried to be a normal person"
Shin-hye said to Jisoo.
"Hey Mom don't worry about that.I know that Lisa want to be other thing instead of a Mafia but she is already in and she knows.I want Lisa to become a photographer but she had to take over our company and Mafia when she make us pregnant."
Jisoo said and the three girl were shocked.
"How could she make us pregnant if she is a girl?"
Jihyo asked shocked.
"She is an intersex girl you know what it means right?"
Jisoo said and they nodded shocked.
"So want to accept the propose?"
Jisoo asked again and they nodded vigourously.
"Okay then it's settled.Finally Lisa found all of her girls and girls do you know what it means right"
Jisoo asked us excitedly and we nodded with the same excitement,but the other 5 girls looked at us confused so i explained.
"Oh right,you don't know what unnie means.I explain to you then,we finally do it with her"
I said and they were shocked.
"What do you mean finally?I tought that you had do that already"
Momo said.
"Actually we didn't,we only do a blowjob but nothing more.We wanted to wait to her find all of the girls before start the plan to seduce her,cause like unnie said before she is a innocent girl who don't know nothing about sex or anytype of things"
Rose said to them and they nodded.
"Do you think that she will love all of us?Don't you think that someone would be feel less loved than the others?"
Jihyo asked.
"In this weeks that she stayed with us,i never felt less loved or not loved enough.I'm sincere that at first i had the same fear of you,but she demostrated that she love us all equally"
Sana said to them and they nodded.
"Ok then when will be the wedding?"
Dahyun asked impatiently.
"At first i tought when she graduated,but we can't wait 3 years to marry her,so i thinked it's the best if we plan that after she found all of her girls.So do you want to plan now when?"
Jisoo said and we all nodded excitedly but before we could do that Jihyo interrupted us.
"I'm sorry for stopping the excitement but i have a thing to say to you all."
She said and we stopped.
"What type of things?"
Chaeyoung asked.
"I think that you already know that the Oh family is after Lisa"
She said and we nodded.
"I had a spy in there and he told me that they are getting ready to come here and took Lisa away"
She said.After she said that another voice came in.
"They are preparing to come and take me away from all of you?"
Lisa shocked us.
"Baby since when you were hearing us?"
Jisoo asked nervously.
"Only now and i heard what unnie said.So they are coming back to take me away from you?"
She asked.
"Baby don't wo-"
Lisa interrupted Seulgi.
"I ask a thing.Now answer what i asked"
Lisa said with her firm voice.Nobody answered.
"Answer me"
She said more firmly.
"Yes baby they are preparing to come take you.But we are here to protect you."
Jihyo said.
"No,i'm the one who gonna protect you.Cause i know that if they will come here they won't look at anybody and kill everyone,so you all will stay back"
She said and we disagree.
"No baby,we will not let you risk your life again to protect us"
Seulgi said almost in tears.When Lisa look at her she immediatly went to her.
"Bear don't cry,i can't bear it to see you cry"
Lisa said while hugging tightly her.
"But Baby please stay away and let us protect you."
Seulgi said still crying and punching Lisa in the chest.
"I'm sorry Bear but i can't let you risk your life to protect me"
Lisa said and i intervine already crying too.
"And what do you think that we will do if you get injured huh Baby?"
I said angrily and crying.
"My Nini please don't cry too.It's better if i get hurt than any of you.If any of you get hurted i will forever blame myself"
Lisa said to me while hugging me now.Then she looked at the others and saw all of them crying.
"It's hard to hug all of you togheter but i will try"
Lisa said giggling trying to lift the mood,we went to her and hugged her tightly.
"Girls ple-please release t-the hu-g"
Lisa said but no one had the intention to do that.
"Pl-please so-meone hel-help me"
Lisa said and Alfred arrived.
"Girls broke the hug,Lisa can't breath"
Alfred said while trying to help her,so we broke the hug and looked at her.
"Thank you Uncle"
Lisa said while catching her breath,after sometimes Lisa looked at us and then at the three new girls.
"Uhm may i know your name or you want me to call you unnies?"
Lisa asked them and they shaked immediatly their head and they presented their self.
"Oh.Penguin so they are your unnies right?"
Lisa said while looking at Mina.Jihyo,Momo and Dahyun looked at Mina confused.
"Penguin?"
"Yes cause sometimes when she walk like a penguin"
Lisa said while smiling and Mina blushed.
"Sorry if i ask to you too,but can i give you some nicknames cause it's more simple to remember"
Lisa asked them and they nodded,so Lisa thinked for sometimes.
"Aha...then for Jihyo will be My savior cause she saved me,for Momo will be Momoring and for Dahyun will be Tofu cause she is too much white"
Lisa said and they blushed.
"Lisa you can flatter a lot of girl only by give them nickname"
Alfred said while giggling and we blushed more.
"Okay okay that's enough now.My savior do you know when they will coming?"
Lisa asked Jihyo who still blushing from hearing her nickname.
"My spy called me today and tolded me that they will attack here tomorrow."
She said and Lisa nodded.
"Ok then.You had to remain hided tomorrow"
Lisa said to us and we shaked our head.
"No baby we will stay with you,i won't hear any complain from you"
Jisoo said and Lisa just shake her head.
"No!!Like i said before i won't let you risk your life to protect me.And before you could say anything,i will be carefull don't need to worry.Remember that i'm a strong girl"
She said and for break the tension she flexed her muscle and everytime amaze me and make me wet and from the look of the others they seems turn on too.
"Okay Lisa stop that"
Alfred came to the rescue and Lisa obeyed to him.
"Okay then we are gonna relax in the pool"
Lisa said but we shaked our head.
"Then can we go dance?"
She asked and we shaked our head and she stomped her feet while pouting.
"Then what we do?"
She asked grumpily to us and we giggled.
"Baby what do you think about watching film and cuddling?"
Jeong suggested and she thinked.
"Yes that's good too,we can finish the 'Harry Potter saga then"
She said excited.
"Okay then let's go"
Jisoo said and we all headed there.
When we arrived in the cinema room Lisa went immediatly to the huge sofa and we run to take the place near her,with the three plus is secured that someone will not be near her so i secured my place next to her.We were all positioned and the only one who were standing were Rose and Sana like always,now i think that they do that on purpouse,so Lisa pat the space over her and they immediatly went to above her and they didn't even hide the fact that they will only looj at Lisa instead of the film.The film started but i didn't care i only watched Lisa who were looking at the film intently.I can't wait to finally marry her.

Lisa pov:

The film finished and i looked around me to see all of them asleep and i smiled at that.I tried to get up but Sana and Rose were straddling me so i was having and hard time.
After sometimes i managed to get up with Sana and Rose in my arms.I bringed there in their room and lay them down.I kissed their forehead and cheek and then said.
"I can't wait to marry you all My queens.Sleep tight and have a sweetdreams"
I said and then went to pick up all the others and say and did the same things.Then i asked Alfred were i should put the five new girls and he pointed me the rooms and asked me if i needed a help and i nodded pointing at Jungkook and V,he nodded and take them 2.
I bringed the three sister that i put one the three in my back.I lay first Momo and Dahyun who were hard to disentangle cause they were clinging like a koala,but i managed to.
Then i went to Jihyo room and laid her too,after that i came back to the room only to see Mina and Tzuyu sleeping peacefully and i smiled at that and before pick them up i took a photo of them.

I smiled at the photo and then pick the both of them up,they clinge to me like 2 koala and i bringed them to them room that Alfred pointed,i arrived there and i lay them after i managed to disentagle them from me

I smiled at them and then went to my room and told Alfred if he could woke me up ealry in the morning and he looked concerned at me.
"Lisa you need to sleep properly"
He said to me concerned.
"Don't worry Alfred i can manage"
I said to him and smiled.
"And remember that we need to go and visir Natalie one of this day,okay?"
I said and he nodded and smiled and we bid goodbye to eachother.
I went in my room lay down in my bed and immediatly doze off.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you?
Ready to the battle part?
Have a good days guys and please be safe