Hip Hop Helicopter

Usagi now know as Flashmoon arrived at the destination that Paula Abdul gave her, It was a music/dance video show called "Hip Hop Helicopter."

The Security let her in and led to a guest dressing room with the same street performers she saw the other day. The Girls were putting on makeup, gave Flashmoon a makeup kit.

Flashmoon goes through her dance bag and pulled out a long plain black outfit that the producers gave her.

"Ick!" said Flashmoon but remembered a Sewing Kit in her bag, An idea popped into her mind.

"I'm sure they won't mind if i add some life into this plain black nightmare." said Flashmoon

After a few hours of snipping, sewing, and adding a little red rose for decoration. Flashmoon was wearing her new dance outfit under a Large White Shirt.

She blended in with the performers and stands behind them as the first dancers went first before them. The Audience clapped and now it's her turn.

Back at Japan, Usagi's Parents were watching tv and Shingo saw Flashmoon on the hip hop dance show and was dancing some cool skills but soon they recognized that Selėna/Flashmoon was Usagi in disguise.

The Sailor Guardians were all watching the show at the cafe recognizing her with the computer as Usagi and were following her dance moves even Mamoru was watching it too with Motoki Furuhata and was surprised to see his ex-girlfriend as hip hop dancer.

He already knows about her being a pop diva idol by seeing her on MTV last night.

Flashmoon removes her large white shirt to reveal her dancing outfit.

A short sleeveless sexy hip hop tank top that covers her breasts with a short

black miniskirt with the side split and lace dance shorts

with the red rose pinned to the split showing her sexy moves and a pair of black strap stilettos

The Announcer: "Alright y'all give it up for the young performers of L.A. High and a young lady who goes by Flashmoon!

as Flashmoon and the Young performers were dancing the routine but Flashmoon added her flair.

She did the dancing all while adding her sensual moves and her hips.

Inner Senshi spitted their soda at the TV shocked at Usagi's dance ensemble.

The Three lights were watching her too, Yaten and Taiki jaws dropped but Seiya saw her and went love crazy howling like a Wolf.

The Outer Senshi were just surprised and said nothing.

The Treed Alien called Ail look at beloved Usagi and was whistling and drooling looking above from the set.

Usagi's Dad went crazy yelling and scolding at Flashmoon through the TV but knows can't hear him.

Her Mom fainted at the sight seeing her only daughter in this state.

Mamoru couldn't believe it but he didn't think this was his Usako now.

"I am Idiot for letting her go." said Mamoru.

The Audience were amazed and cheered her even the performers stood back and let Flashmoon do her freestyle. She finishes with a mantis pose.

The TV host: by the sound of our studio audience, we have a winner of the Hollywood Hip hop Dance contest is Flashmoon y'all! Make some Noise!

Flashmoon jumped for joy as the spotlight was on her as the Announcer gave her a check for $25,000 and a trophy.

TV Host: So Flashmoon, tell us about yourself.

Flashmoon: My Real Name is Usagi Tsukino, but I'm called Selėna Turner as my stage name and Flashmoon is my dancing name.

TV Host: So how did you find your way here

Flashmoon: I just found you guys with the help of Paula Abdul.

Paula: Hey...that's what's up

TV host: Wanna give a shot to anybody at home.

Flashmoon: um everyone I know is in Tokyo...so No.

TV host: and I love you hot and sexy dance outfit, who made it?

Flashmoon: Actually I did. Your producers gave a boring black outfit, so I did a few snips and sews then Voila.

TV Host: and now let's see our champion in spotlight dance.

Say it Right by Nelly Futardo started to play and Flashmoon was dancing like a hot Chiquita.

Mamo turned off his TV and held his head in his hands off his bad decision of dumping his Usako that he went to the bar and drink his sorrows away.

(I guess Karma is a B-Word huh Mamo?)