Back to Tokyo

Usagi was on her solo world tour, traveling from state to another exploring the Good ol U.S.A., performing all the songs on her first album and dancing at the best night clubs.

Ryan bought her, her very own tour bus. It was big, silver, and modern that had name Seléna on it with Pink paint.
When she arrived back in Tokyo, she rode the limousine to her house, the news spread quickly to everyone and they met up at Usagi's house.

Usagi lowered the limo window where her fans and her classmates were all cheering for her. She told them her concert is this weekend so if they want to come, buy tickets now.

Prince Demande was in disguise got his free ticket under a code name and using his hypnotic eye power.

Just then her brother Shingo saw her and alerted the parents as Usagi slipped tickets through the mail slot and headed back to limousine but not before.

Finally Usagi sees Princess Kaykuu and gives her and the Three Lights thier concert tickets.

Kakyuu told Usagi that Seiya was looking for her.

"Seiya?" Usagi gasped "He was looking for me?"

"Yup but he'll see at your concert tomorrow night." replied Kaykuu.

Usagi decided to make this concert hot and groovy. As she decided to look the part and disco up.

Yucchiro was sweeping up leaves until he felt Usagi tapped his on shoulder. He was amazed and celebrated her return by listening to her music on Radio FM 10.

She gave him a Backstage pass and waved Goodbye as Haruka and Michiru drove up to their home as they got their tickets along with Setsuna and Hotaru got their tickets by mail.

Simon picks her up and took her back to the hotel.