Inside 7th Heaven

Usagi ate her breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs, grapefruit, and Orange Juice before getting all dressed up to receive celebriy guests to come visit her house.

Usagi couldn't believe her ears as she heard that she decided to wear her white daisy sundress with flats and spritz herself with her Rosa Perfume.

James Brown and Company entered the mansion exploring the inside structure until "Seléna" came downstairs and outside the backyard patio.

Her maid Samantha was in the kitchen making Lemonade, Finger Sandwiches, and Ladyfingers.

Usagi walked outside and came towards the Music Legends sitting on her garden benches.

"Hello Everyone." greeted Usagi

Justin Timberlake kissed her hand as she sat down with everyone and answered all of their questions, especially about her background.

But when she told about Mamoru breaking off engagement saying that she wasn't serious enough for him, that made both Prince and Michael Jackson spitted out their Lemonade.

"Are you two Okay?" asked Usagi

"What the hell is his Problem?" asked Prince all disgusted

"Yeah you more serious than anyone I know." added Michael

"Well tell him that now that he's called me The "B" word."

Now that made Mariah Carey and Madonna choke on the Ladyfingers.

"WHAT?!" they both exclaimed

"Yeah, he's claiming he wants to get back together but I don't buy it."

Usagi was silent for a few minutes...

"Shall I give you a tour through my rose garden?"

In Usagi's garden, there were hundreds of Roses all colors of the rainbow until Janet spotted a single white rose among them.

"Hey Seléna, what's up with that rose?" asked Janet

"Well that one is a special one, it reminds me of my idol." replied Usagi

"Oh?" said Latoya before looking at Selena Quintanilla's Picture on a tree branch where the white rose is.

"Oh." said The Jackson Family knowing about Selena Quintanilla and her death

Usagi had tears in her eyes "Every time on the anniversary of her death, I look at this rose."

Michael nodded "we understand." as they watched the rose together.

At the end of visit when sunset is going down, Usagi saw them all off.