MTV Awards Part 2

Flashmoon came on stage carrying a suitcase, she opens it and pulls out a Purple Cloak to wrap around her changing into her dance outfit.

Black Shimmering Vest, Silver Shimmering tank top, Black shimmering Jeans and Saddle Dancing heels.

Flashmoon pulled out a sparkly fedora out of the suitcase and fitted to her head like Michael Jackson.

Speaking of which, The King of Pop himself was about to dance with her as he thought Flashmoon was going to do Billie Jean as she pulled out not one but two glittery finger hole gloves.

Flashmoon closes the suitcase and placed it near by a stool and folded the purple cloak on the stool. She got in position and snapped her fingers, then a spotlight appeared for her.

Michael got into position but She got into a diva position and shook her finger and head no

The King of Pop was confused at first because that's not position for Billie Jean until he heard Flashmoon say..."Hit it, Ne-yo!"

The music started to play Miss Independent by Ne-yo Flashmoon with along with her backup dancers did their performance with style and mixing in some of MJ's dance styles.

At the end of the song, Flashmoon threw her Fedora to the crowd which Michael's daughter Paris caught it.

Usagi blew a kiss to The Jackson Family who was giving her standing ovation and left the ceremony with her awards.