008

once everyone got to the lunch table we all started talking about plans for this weekend, even though its only monday.

"we can go to an arcade?" lily suggested.

"we went two weeks ago, how about the mall? they just opened the skating rink there." ivy suggested to which we all agreed.

once it was time for us go get food i decided to not get some. today they were serving the green enchiladas but the school does not make them well.

either way im not hungry, so it won't cause any problems.

"aren't you gonna get food?" jacky asked me.

"no im not hungry." i smiled at her as she smiled back.

i grabbed my phone and decided to post a photo from the party.

tvgirl4life: throwback to last weekend ‼️ it was so much fun!!

jj.jackyy: omg i miss it it was sm fun we have to do this again sometime!! 😭
liked by creator

ivyy2cooll: omg my face 😭😭 but my pink sunglasses ate 😝

annaaa.289: wait i just saw myself in the backround with the silver thing around my shoulder what was i even doing 😭
^tvgirl4life: girl idek i told you we were taking a picture but you said you didn't want to cause you were tired 😭

lilliana111: omg my eyes came out closed in the photo embarrassing!!! 😞

vanessa.415: why am i not in the picture?
^tvgirl4life: you went home
^heartl3ssromantic: @cupidisheartless bye sunnee is so done with her bs 😭

malachibarton: omg why did you copy my pose...
^tvgirl4life: erm actually i stuck out my tongue first then you copied me so like..
^malachibarton: erm well ur wrong so like whatever 🙄
^tvgirl4life: blocked.

mckennagrace: wow i didn't get an invite?? 😞
^tvgirl4life: girl bye get out of here with your short term memory i sent you an invite but you are in LA!!

dylanhoffman: ok sunnee i see how it is no invitation...
^tvgirl4life: bye youre literally in vegas rn..

walkerscobell: so am i just not your friend anymore sunnee why did i not get an invitation.. 😞😞☹️☹️💔💔💔💔
^tvgirl4life: BYE YOU WERE LITERALLY GROUNDED...

user15: omg u and malachi r such cuties
liked by creator

when everyone was done with their lunch the bell rang meaning it was time for math. i walked with mal to our class considering we have it together.

speaking of math, i also have that class with stacy, the bitch who's been talking shit about me.

i sat down in my seat and whispered to mal while looking at her.