009

once the people came in i quickly jumped up.

"mal?? emme??" i said getting happy and going to hug them.

"where have you been?" i say to emme hugging her.

"girl i was out of town and there was no service." she said hugging me.

"i found her at 7/11 and told her that she should come with me to your house so here we are." mal said getting on my bed.

"wait we should call leilani and tell her to come over." i say pulling out my phone as i facetimed her.

once i facetimed her and told her to come over she came into my room about 15 minutes later.

the whole time we were hanging out we just talked about stupid things until everyone decided to go home since we forgot it was a school night.

once everyone left i went to sleep.

★★★

the next day i woke up and got ready for school. i threw on a graphic tee, a black zip up hoodie, baggy jeans, and my black converse. once i got ready i drove to school.

once i got to school i went to the cafeteria for breakfast since i got here early.

i went to my friends and i's usual table and sat down with them in between leilani and emme.

"hey guys." i said smiling as they smiled back at me.

after a bit vanessa came to the table looking furious. she sat down and didn't say a word.

"whats wrong?" i asked speaking up.

vanessa looked at me and started speaking.

"mal just broke up with me because i got mad that hes been texting some other bitch." she said as she put her head in her hands as she started crying.

"is that why none of the guys are sitting here?" lily spoke up.

"yeah they all went to "comfort" him." she spoke getting angrier.

"who's he been texting?" ivy asked her.

"i dont know he wouldn't tell me but hes been messaging back and forth with her." vanessa said.

what the hell? why would mal do that hes not the type of kid to do that, or so i thought.

once the bell rang indicating that breakfast was over i walked to my first period class that i has with mal.

i sat down in my spot next to him and hesitated whether i should ask him what happened or not.

once i built up the courage i turned to him.

"hey mal vanessa came up to us all mad in the morning saying yall broke up whats up with that?" i asked him as he turned to face me.

"she was mad because i was texting my friend whos a girl. like calm down shes just a friend." he said annoyed.

"what friend?" i asked him.

"this girl in my class it, doesn't matter though i broke up with her because i should be allowed to be friends with whoever i want. "he said getting a bit angry.