Chapter 3

Pov: 3rd

Time skip:

In choi mansion:

Joshua: papa seriously you don't have to do this.
Jeonghan: son me and your dad will just talk to his uncle that's it
Joshua: who said that i want to marry?
Jeonghan: Me i am Not gonna stay always with you for my whole life one day i will....(got cut by his son)
Joshua: enough stop talking like this do what you want.

Jeonghan:(happily) really that's my son everything is ready cheolie we will go in evening.
Joshua: appa when the hell papa get to ready everything.
Woozi: hyunge papa ready everything long time ago he know you will say yes.
Joshua: so youre telling me i am dealing with choi Jeonghan not papa.

Seungcheol: exactly son you are dealing with my husband not your papa.
Woozi: me have work to do now i be back after two hours okay.(said and left)
Joshua: me too have meeting see you dad.(bide his goodbye and left).

In the other side:

Seokmin and his uncle were having breakfast together amd chatting.
Mr lee: seok son i have question.
Seokmin: ask uncle i will answer you.
Mr lee: your aunt and sohi they are good with you right when i am Not their.
Seokmin: (was taken back by the question) why asking this so sudden uncle?

Mr lee: just tell me if they are treating you badly i deal with them.(hold seokmin hand) you know how much special you are to me.
Seokmin: uncle don't worry they are treating me good (smile so his uncle don't know he is lying)
Mr lee: your telling the truth right son.(seokmin nodded and pat his uncle hand assuring him everything will is Fine).I will trust your talks but remember if they do anything to you tell me okay.
Seokmin:(nodded) i will uncle no need to worry.

They bid goodbye seokmin left to his college while his uncle Left to his work.

Time skip:

Seungcheol and Jeonghan left to meet with mr lee it's suppose to be work meet but the real reason it's not that right now they are sitting together.
Seungcheol: actually Mr lee we want something else other then work.
Mr lee: what is it Mr choi? say if i can help i will do.
Seungcheol: we want to arrange your son seokmin and our son joshua marriage.

Mr lee: i don't know what to say Mr choi i will be happy for this i know which person you are.
Jeonghan: Mr lee first you should ask seokmin.
Mr lee: don't worry i will ask him first and then i contact you. Seungcheol:we wait your call Mr lee(Seungcheol and jeonghan thank him and bid their goodbye).

Time skip:

In lee house:

Mr lee was sitting in his office thinking about the proposal he  call seokmin  to his office

Mr lee was sitting in his office thinking about the proposal he  call seokmin  to his office. He hear knock on his door
Mr lee: come in.
Seokmin:(pick on the door) you call me uncle.
Mr lee:(get up and sit on the couch) yes son come sit beside me.(seokmin get in and sit beside his uncle).
Seokmin: what happened uncle? Is everything okay?

Mr lee: you are a big man now
Son i will not last long....(got cut by seokmin)
S

eokmin: uncle don't talk like this you are the only one who stay for me you know i don't like this talk.
Mr lee: i know son but thats fact listen someone come to me today and they want you to marry their son (seokmin widen his eyes he didn't except this) i am not gonna force you son i am asking you now you take your time.

Seokmin: uncle i don't know what to say the choice is yours and i know you know better.
Mr lee: i know the family but son their is one think i don't know if you gonna like it.
Seokmin: what is it uncle?
Mr lee: they are mafia
Seokmin:(hold his uncle hand) as long you know the family i trust your choice uncle if you see that is the right thing iam ready for it.

Mr lee:(kiss seokmin forehead) thanks son and don't worry i know in which hand i will give my son now go rest it's late (smile while seokmin nodded and say his good night to his uncle and left).
Seokmin get to his bedroom he don't know if his choice is right he stand infront of the window and look into the stars.

Seokmin: mom dad did you send him for me is it him the miracle i always ask for.(lean on the wall and close his eyes).

Time skip:

In choi mansion:

The two brothers were sitting together along with Jeonghan when seungcheol come to them.
Jeonghan: who was in the phone? cheoli you look like you get good news.
Seungcheol: Mr lee call me and give me the answer.
Jeonghan: really and what he said?
Seungcheol: he said yes after two days we will go and do their engagement.

Woozi: so josh hyunge is getting married for second i think he will die single(teasing).
Joshua:(glare at his brother) what you all want is happening.
Jeonghan: well don't worry i will see you when you first time see him i am sure that you will be in other world.
Seungcheol: well hannie from your this talk you make us all excited to meet this boy.

Woozi: appa is right you make us all want to meet him papa.
Jeonghan: well when you all do you will understand me he is so cute he has a sunshine smile this boy is so pure heart.
Joshua: papa seriously you just meet him for one day.
Jeonghan: you know me son in one look i know who is bad and who is good.(smirk)

Joshua: yes i know (sigh) just choose the date and tell me. their is no use in arguing with you i will loose in the end now me going.(said and left)
Woozi: okay me going to sleep good night(said and left)
Seungcheol:( Seungcheol open his arms and Jeonghan hug him and snuggle in his husband arms) you think toi much you know.
Jeonghan: for our kids goodness i do (look into Seungcheol eyes he plant a kiss on his forehead).

In woozi room:

In the phone:

Woozi: when you gonna come?
?????: tomorrow evening i be their. I want to see you.
Woozi: if you want me you was gonna be here not their with your lovely work you love him more then me.
?????: who said this baby i love you tomorrow come to our place and you see how much i love you.
Woozi:(blush) brat go to your work me will go to sleep.

??????: yes now you tell me to go like i don't know that you are escaping you don't know how much i want to see your red face now.
Woozi: wait how you know that?
?????: i know you baby And i know how much you love to hide  but not on me you can't do that.
Woozi: okay okay go now you have work to do.
????: good night love.
Woozi: good night.(they hang up with woozi smiling).

(A/N his cupcakes sorry for late update wish all of you like the chapter)