Chapter 5

pov: 3rd

In lee house:

Tonight Minghao was gonna sleep with seokmin so he help him to get ready for tomorrow. So right now seokmin was in bathroom while Minghao was in balcony he look at the moon with shining eyes.
Minghao: where are you my moon if you know how much i need you right now.(tear fall from His eyes he didn't realise that seokmin come out from bathroom)

Seokmin get closer to Minghao and tap his shoulder when minghao turn around he wipe his tears fast and force a smile.
Minghao: you done let's sleep then you need rest.
Seokmin: stop lying at me like i don't know anything i know you are in pain hao (pull him into hug) cry don't hold it.
Minghao:(burst out crying he can't hold it after all seokmin know everything) I AM TIRED SEOK I MISS HIM WHY THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHY.

seokmin:(caress his back) shhhh everything for reason hao and we can't know maybe what happened with you was for reason too and if bad happened be sure that something good wil be the end.
Minghao:(sniff) i want him soo much i am dying seok everyday wishing to this pain end.
Seokmin: it will end soon i am hdre with you gyu too we all are with you don't give up.(help Minghao to sit down and hug him so he calm down soon Minghao drift to sleep)

Seokmin feel sad for his friend he know he is in pain he sleep with his mind full of worries but poor babies they don't know that someone is watching them.
????:(look from a far) i'm so sorry i wish i can change what happened wish it was in my hand (tear from. His eyes he wipe it fast and hit the wall) i will get you back love the mistake i did before i shouldn't do it again.

Next morning:

The two boys wake up they get ready Minghao help seokmin getting ready.
Minghao: seok you look so handsome i can't believe my eyes that soon to be husband of yours will lost his mind.
Seokmin: don't over react hao it's normal i am not that beautiful.
Minghao: excuse me you are blind if you keep saying this (roll his eyes)

Mr lee call them to come downstairs or we can say he send wonwoo as mingyu and wonwoo were their too Mr lee always say they are from. The family too he know his wife and daughter they prefer this marriage was for hus daughter not seokmin.

In the other side before seokmin come down sohi was in her room she was boiling with anger she was moving in that room like crazy.
Sohi: No No No that's not impossible not my man he is mine i put my eyes on him first not again seokmin you will not get him i will not let you have him he is only mine i do anything even if it was killing you (said with smile she look like psycho right now)

Downstairs:

Joshua was sitting with his parents when seokmin come down they all stand up woozi and seungcheol were shocked he was really beautiful no doubt Jeonghan choose him that what was in their mind while joshua didn't look at him he was having cold face he get pinche on his shoulder from Jeonghan
Jeonghan:(whisper) i swear choi joshua i kill you this night just look at him and see the beauty you gonna have.

Joshua:(sigh and whisper back) fine just don't pinche papa you really going crazy because of this boy

Joshua:(sigh and whisper back) fine just don't pinche papa you really going crazy because of this boy.(get his gaze on the boy who was coming he knew which one was seokmin and he will not lie this boy really was breath taking he was lost in seokmin beauty)

(get his gaze on the boy who was coming he knew which one was seokmin and he will not lie this boy really was breath taking he was lost in seokmin beauty)

Woozi:(whisper) now brother you see what papa find in him he will be your husband.
Joshua:(back to reality whisper back) let us just back to home and i show you brat.(woozi chuckle)
Seokmin sit beside joshua. One was shy to talk and other want to talk but his pride hold him. Soon they put the rings into each other fingers.

They all clap joshua was stay holding seokmin hand he see seokmin hand soo small in his their eyes get meet they were lost in each other eyes

Mr lee: why don't we leave them together.
Jeonghan: it's good idea i love it.
Mr lee: okay seok son take your fiancé to the garden and talk with each other (seokmin nodded and take joshua with him)

In the garden:

Seokmin: here do you want me to get anything for you.
Joshua: it's fine i'm good like this(said coldly)
Seokmin:(sense the coldness) can i ask you something.
Joshua:(didn't say anything but he nodded)
Seokmin: are you force on this?
Joshua: what make you ask this question?
Seokmin: i am not stupid i can recognize it and it's clear that you don't want this.

Joshua: what if i say i don't want are you gonna say no to it.(raisz his eyebrow)
Seokmin: if you don't want it then of course i will say no i can't force my self on someone who don't want me.
Joshua: stop play it good i know you are behind the money the engagement already happen and in few days we will marry so don't do any troubles.
Seokmin: excuse me what i'm gonna do with your money.(get up)

Joshua:(get up and pull seokmin from the waist) do you think i believe this act(look into seokmin eyes)
Seokmin: leave me (try to pull away but he get pulled again and this time joshua hands tighten on his waist)
Joshua:(get to seokmin ear) your cousin she really love to listen to couple talk right my dear husband.
Seokmin:(confuse but then he realise that sohi watching them so he pull away and glare at joshua while the older chuckle) sohi what are you doing their.

Sohi: nothing just want to see if both of you need anything (look at joshua)
Seokmin: we don't need anything  you can go sohi.
Sohi nodded and left while cursing seokmin inside her so she don't let them both keep close she broke the vase in her way making everyone come running.

Mr lee: what happen here sohi you okay.
Sohi: i am fine dad sorryi disturbe all of you.(act sad)
Mrs lee: it's okay baby you didn't get hurt right.(sohi nodded)
joshua move to the other side and seokmin was gonna move after him.
Mr lee: seok son be careful on your legs don't get hurt.(sohi rolle her eyes).
Seokmin: don't worry uncle i am careful(move with them and they get to the livingroom)

Seungcheol: so like we said after one week the wedding will happen now we need to go.(they bid their goodbye and left)
Mr lee:(before Mrs lee say anything he talk) okay seok son you and your friends go sleep you both are tired.
Seokmin: but what about all this let me first clean then i go sleep.
Mr lee: i will not repeat my words go rest now.(seokmin nodded)

Minghao stay the night too as Mr lee insist on him while mingyu and wonwoo left as they have work (😌) seokmin sleep while thinking joshua talk he wish he can stop this but he can't his uncle haply about this and he already get half of things he don't know what he will do he sleep with all this idea in his mind.

(A/N hi cupcakes here is update wish you all like it sorry for late)