Chapter 9

Pov: 3rd

Next morning:

Joshua was in his office he get call from his papa.

On the call:

Joshua: papa i said i will just finish some work then i get seokmin and come.
Jeonghan: i know your that some work very well.
Joshua: papa seriously we are not gonna be late don't worry.
Jeonghan: better don't be okay i wait for you and my son in law okay.
Joshua: i am really doubting who is your son now me or your son in law.
Jeonghan:(chuckle) love you son and be fast i wait for you both.(cut the line).

Joshua sigh and get back to his work.

Time skip:

It was evening and seokmin until now stay didn't fibd outfit he was truying to find an one as he have nothing to do now and stay two hours to joshua arrival time. when one of the maids come and give him an outfit.
Seokmin: who get this?(check the outfit)
Maid: it's joshua sir that's what they said.(seokmin nodded) do you need any help sir.
Seokmin: thank you i am just not that good in doing makeup.

Maid: i am good on that makeup is everything for me i can do it for you sir.
Seokmin: really thank you but first stop calling me sir you are older then me right.
Maid: yes and my name is sasha.
Seokmin: okay then call me seok and i call you nona if you don't mind.
Sasha: ofc i will love to. Let's start I will see the outfit so i know the perfect makeup i put.(seokmin nodded)

Sasha start making seokmin makeup she was very good on this and seokmin love how she do it nicely. In the time she doing the makeup seokmin was chatting with her.

Time skip:

Joshua finish his work and get ready so right now he is waiting for seokmin to finish getting ready he was downstair.
Joshua: now i understand dad feeling when papa make him wait for him until he finish.(sigh)
sasha come downstair and bow to joshua.
Sasha: seok sir will be here in seconds.
Joshua: thank you. You can go and let all the workers if they done let them have rest and don't wait untill we come.(sasha nodded and left)

After some minutes seokmin come down joshua left his head seeing the angel infront of him. Joshua heart start to beat fast he can't even say anything seeing hoq beautiful seokmin is make him want right now to cancel this party and pinned him in the wall and fuck him. Joshua back to his mind after imaging unholy things.
Joshua in mind: yaa josh hold yourself you only have this deal with him Nothing more.