Chapter 6

Pov: 3rd

Today was the marriage day everyone was excited for this day Mr lee was checking everything he want his seok marriage to be perfect he don't want him to feel his parents death but his wife and daughter face didn't show happiness and he swear to ju...

Today was the marriage day everyone was excited for this day Mr lee was checking everything he want his seok marriage to be perfect he don't want him to feel his parents death but his wife and daughter face didn't show happiness and he swear to just let this marriage end well without troubles andhe will deal with them on his way. so right now joshua was waiting for seokmin his friends and father where with him.

Seungcheol: listen son you better let this cold face disappeared or your papa will do it on his way.
Joshua: sometimes i think papa is the mafia not me and you.
Seungcheol: well he is this house mafia one wrong move and you are dead(they laugh).
Joshua: hoshi is that idiot will not come.
Hoshi: i talk to him and he said he is on the way 5 minutes he be here.(joshua nodded)

????: i am here buddy miss me that much(come from behind they greet each others)
Joshua: jun bro if you didn't come better stay only some time for marriage i will have my kids and you stay didn't come.
Hoshi: woah bro didn't you seconds ago was having the face of the one that his soul are coming out from him.
Joshua: brat i just said it as an expression nothing more.(roll his eyes)

Hoshi/jun:(look at each other then bacl to joshua) hmm amd we believe you (said together in same time)
Joshua: you both want to die or what i am on my peck right now so don't test my patience (glare at them both whole jun and hoshu were holding their laugh)

In the other side:

Seokmin was getting ready minghao and wonwoo were helping him wonwoo

Wonwoo: seok you are so beautiful that soon to be husband of yours will lost his mind.
Seokmin in his min:(smile) wish you all know his real feelings so if i'm Beautiful or not he will not love me.
Wonwoo: i need to go mingyu call me I will back in seconds okay.(seokmin nodded)

Minghao: seok i go see where is uncle and i will come Back okay.
Seokmin: okay but don't take long time i don't want to stay alone.(Minghao nodded and left)
So righy now seokmin was alone in the room he look at himself in the mirror and think about joshua talk did he really look like goldigger who is behind money.. But his thought get interrupt by someone getting in the room he look back finding sohi coming in.