Chapter 4

pov: 3rd

Seokmin was sleeping when he feel a hand patting on his shoulder.
Mr lee: seok son wake up (seokmin open his eyes and look at his uncle)
Seokmin: what happened uncle?(rub his eyes)
Mr lee: son it's late and you have to get ready tomorrow your engagement.

Seokmin: okay but what i'm gonna do.
Mr lee: i know no one will understand what you want so i call your friends minghao and mingyu along with his boyfriend they come and help you and here is this (give his card) go and buy anything you want and no but okay i am your uncle so let me do this for you atleast(said when he see seokmin was gonna reject)

Seokmin:(hug his uncle) thanks uncle for this really but aunt and sohi need this card too.
Mr lee: who gonna marry you or them so go and buy what you need and don't think about your aunt okay.(pat Seokmin head while seokmin smile and nodded).

Seokmin get up to shower and get ready while his uncle get out and find his wife with her cold face.
Mrs lee: you get a rich husband to your brother son while your daughter not.
Mr lee: listen women that's not your business first and second the propsal was for seokmin so why i reject when i know in which i give my son.

Mrs lee: he is not your son put this in your mind.
Mr lee: i think you too shpuld put this on your mind seokmin is not my reall son but i am the one who raised him he was 13 when he first come here so no one can say that he is not my son so better you be a good women and let this marriage happen normal and don't ruin the boy day as you already ruin mine.(said and left)

Seokmin finish getting ready and get down finding minghao and wonwoo waiting for him with Mr lee.
Mr lee: okay you can all go and have fun together too okay.
Minghao: sure uncle and don't worry seokmin is with us we will handle everything.
Mr lee: i know that's why yhe best idea is you both go with him.(they bid their goodbye and left)

In the other side sohi was having shopping her mom give her money while joshua was having to meet with a business man here in the mall caffe he finish his meeting when he was coming out he bumpe into a girl before she fall he hold her.
Joshua: you okay (said with straight face).
Sohi:(she was lost in Joshua but soon she get back to reality) i am fine thanks(blush)

Joshua nodded and left while sohi keep looking at his back.
Sohi: man from Where he get this all handsomness i am in love now i want him i have to know who is he.(her dreams got cutby her own phone)

In the phone:

Sohi: hey mom what happened?
Mrs lee: finish fast and come here let's finish this fast and let this boy marry. I don't want to see him here again.
Sohi: well it's better like this atleast i will not see my dad love for him i am really doubting if i am his daughter or this boy.(roll her eyes) okay then mom i will come and i have something to tell you too.

With seokmin:

Seokmin was sulking while minghao was draging him.
Minghao: seok stop sulking what's the problem with this clothes.
Seokmin: seriously hao they are so revealing and more then that i am boy not girl.
Wonwoo: what's the problem in that it's normal.

Minghao: thanks wonue love you (send a flying kiss)
Wonwoo:(smile) your welcome buddy
Mingyu: okay hao get man to yourself he is mine (pull wonwoo from the waist)
Minghao:(shake his head) idiot i'm bottom.

Mingyu: don't worry then maybe seokmin husband have brother or friend you marry him and done.
Minghao: wonue can i kill your boyfriend and don't worry i find you new one.
Mingyu:(hug wonwoo from the back)why want to kill me say seok you will get him husband too.

Seokmin: don't get me in .you both kill each other i am gonna take wonue hyunge and go finish my shopping come wonue hyunge.
Wonwoo: sure seok (they both get to the store leaving the other two bickering behind them).
Minghao:(punch mingyu shoulder) that's because of you.

Mingyu: no it's you don't balme it on me.(glare at each other)
Seokmin: okay enough both of you(wonue pull mingyu while. Seokmin pull minghao and they keep going on their shopping)
Minghao: seok alwats remember that we are with yoy and if ever that soon to be husband of yours did anything to you tell me Okay.

Seokmin: i will guys don't worry i'm your friend you know me.
Wonwoo: stop scaring him like he is going to hell.
Mingyu: he is gonna marry mafia so we should be scare about him so better that man who gonna marry take care of our seok or i swear i don't say husband and mafia and i attack him.

Seokmin: gyu hao it's okay nothing gonna happened stop ruining your mode now.(hug both of them) boys don't forget i don't want anyone in college to know this.
Wonwoo: yes seok we understand but why you don't want them to know?

Seokmin: you know i don't like attention if in college they know i will get eyes and whisper on me and i don't like that.
Minghao/wonwoo/mingyu: okay like you want seokie.(they laugh on this and get to finish their work)

With jihoon:

Jihoon was going to meet their business partner so right now he is in kwon company with his team.
Secretary: sir Mr kwon will be here in minutes.
Jihoon:(nodded) thanks we wait for him here.
Jihoon in mind: so Mr kwon already arrived so fast.

Time skip:

A man in his 20s get to the company while all the employee get up and greet him.
Employees: good morning sir congratulations (they all clap for him)
??????: good morning thank you for this greeting and it was another success deal for us so i want you all to work hard today as we will get another deal and after that your department will get her vacation.(they all nodded happily and?????? Left)

????: get into the room (looking at hus watch while jihoon and his team get up to greet each other and they start the meeting it was a success as they discuss their project and what they gonna do)
Jihoon: so Mr kwon i think we get deal on this.(sign the paper)

?????: yes that's our deal(sign the paper they bid their goodbye and left except for jihoon he stay have some work here) so mr choi  are you not tired from this.
Jihoon:(confuse) from what?(raise his eyebrow)
??????:(get up to jihoon and put his hands on both sides of his chair trapping him between his muscler arms) this state we are in Mr choi and Mr kwon is this didn't tired you.

Jihoon:(track his fingers on Mr kwon chest) well i get bored from This i miss you soon(said and pull him into hug)
Soonyoung: Awwww my bby ji i miss you too (pick jihoon and make him sit on his lap) how is my baby(said caressing his back and kiss jihoon forehead)

Jihoon: i was missing you so much (buried his face in soonyoung neck)
Soonyoung: my baby i miss you too from now i am with you.
Jihoon: hmmm you know Joshua gonna marry.(said looking at his eyes)
Soonyoung: that's great news finally someone gonna change that cold face.

Jihoon: yes right i need to go now (kiss soonyoung cheeks) i have work and songs to do.
Soonyoung: okay but i meet you later i miss you in my arms.
Jihoon: hmm bye bye see you later (smile and bide his goodbye to him leavinv smiling Soonyoung)

(A/N hi cupcakes sorry for late i get busy this week with study wish you all are fine here is update and for all who waiting for mafia obsession tomorrow i will update along with a oneshot too)