Chapter 10

pov: 3rd

In lee house:

Mrs lee was glaring at her daughter.
Mrs lee: seriously you did that.
Sohi: Mom why you are angry wasn't you the one who said i better get a good man.
Mrs lee: yes i said but i didn't sat get your cousin husband and even with a shitty ways.
Sohi: why you are defending seokmin did you love him now suddenly.

Mrs lee: No it's not like that but stoling someone husband is not what i teache you.
Sohi: me want joshua mom i love him i see him before seokmin i should be his wife not seokmin.
Mrs lee: but now it's too late he is already married so you have nothing to do now and don't even dare to do any tricks on them to ryin their marriage. If joshua didn't get their in the right time seokmin was now raped.

Sohi:(roll her eyes) i don't care thr important for me is joshua not that idiot.
Mrs lee: sohi i am not gonna repeat my words leave seokmin and his husband.(said strictly then left the room)
Sohi didn't care she put it in her mind that joshua belong to her only no one else.
Sohi: you are mine Mr choi only mine.(she laugh like maniac)

When Mrs lee left the room she see Mr lee was in the balcony so she get him his jacket and coffe give it to him.
Mrs lee: it's cold why you are here.
Mr lee: nothing just watching the moon you know i miss seok.
Mrs lee: i know you don't need to tell me(sigh)
Mr lee: i wanna ask question and i want your honest answer on it.
Mrs lee: okay that's so sudden but sure ask.

Mr lee: why you hate seokmin? And don't lie on me i see your look to him and don't worry i am not gonna be angry i just wanna know why?
Mrs lee: okay i don't really hate him i just hate that from the day he come you changed on us you put your whole attention on him you get him anything even if he never request it you was doing everything to him just not to make him sad without caring that we are your family too.

Mr lee: like i was give to seokmin i did to sohi even you u never let you need anything what you want you get your talk is not a reason to have all this in your heart.
Mrs lee: he take you from us lee you even prefer to sleep with him then sleeping with your daughter when you know that she is young and scare from dark.

Mr lee: you are talking about kids who were only 13 and 12 you know very well that you was with sohi but if i come with you too no one was gonna stay with seokmin.
Mrs lee: come on he is 13 he is old in that time.
Mr lee: yes but he was having nightmare his family death haunted him everytime the light is off and you know that his parents died infront of his eyes.

Mrs lee: i know but that day i see our daughter hurt because of that we always think that you prefer him on your family.
Mr lee: tell me one thing if the one who died was me and you and my brother and hus wife stay alive what you think will happen to our daughter.
Mrs lee:(she think for sometimes) you brother was gonna take her he wasn't gonna leave her.

Mr lee: exactly and what you gonna do if someone hurt sohi.
Mrs lee: i will cut that person into pieces.
Mr lee: sadly seokmin don't have mother who gonna cut you into pieces.(said then left leaving his wife thinking about all this talk)

With seoksoo:

Seokmin wake up in night he was alone joshua wasn't here he think that he left to his room he get up and go out just to get meet by joshua who was having blood on his tshirt.
Seokmin: wait are you okay? what all this blood?
Joshua: i am fine that's not my blood.
Seokmin: then who is blood is this.
Joshua: if anyone touch what is mine he pay for it.
Seokmin: what is yours?

Joshua: listen i know our marriage is arrange and all this is act but you still my husband so that will effect me.
Seokmin:thanks for saving me today.
Joshua:their is no need to thank me and next time be careful from what you eat and drink .(said Coldly and left to get shower while seokmin was blushing)
Seokmin in his mind: why he do this to me and to my heart is he gonna die when he be nice seriously.(he sigh and get back to his room lay on his bed and sleep)

Joshua finish his shower he left to check on seokmin he find the light is on and seokmin was sleeping he get inside and sit beside him he admire seokmin face joshua don't know why he is doing this but it wasn't in his hand he caress seokmin head but soon get back to reality he stopped and stod up leaving to his room.

With junhao:

Jun was having work so after he finish it he wasn't in mood to go to his house so he go to a special place to him. he soon reach to the place it was so beautiful place. On beach  .

Jun start walking and admiring the place he remember how he was with minghao their good memories in this place he miss it so nuch

Jun start walking and admiring the place he remember how he was with minghao their good memories in this place he miss it so nuch. He was on his own thought when he see another figure was sitting and admiring the place. From just this distance he know very well who is that person after he get more closer he now can see Minghao clearly.

Minghao: what are you doing here are you stalking on me.
Jun:(wide his eyes) no i am not who said that i really didn't stalk on you i just now finish my work and want to walk little bit i really didn't stalk on you (denied fastly).
Minghao:(look at jun) from all the places you didn't find any other place except here.

Jun: this place is more special to me.
Minghao: didn't you say that it was all a game then why saying this now.
Jun:(nervouse) nothing i am going you can stay here i will kot disturbe you (said and leave the place but before he go he get closer to minghao) i am sorry for this (he kiss minghao lips for ten seconds leaving the other lead shocked).

Jun back away and left while minghao was shocked he don't know what happenef just now.
Minghao:(touching his lips) he kiss me after all this time. I think seok is right i need to know why he did that he have to tell me their is no escaping from this.(said and look at the moon) please god help me i don't want to do the wrong thing.

With soonhoon:

Right now two couples were sleeping peacefully cuddling each others.
Hoshi: how you did it ji how your dad let you stay outside.
Jihoon: well josh hyunge help me he tell them i am gonna stay in hus house tonight.
Hoshi: wait did josh hyunge know about us.
Jihoon: yes he knew it and he support me (smile)

Hoshi:(plant a kiss on his forehead) good atleast one from your family know.
Jihoon: hmm soon can i say something.
Hoshi: yes baby you don'thave to ask say.
Jihoon: be honest with me soon. Are you cheating on me.
Hoshi: wait what from where you get this idea?

Jihoon: just answer me soon please.
Hoshi: ofc i am not i will never do that i prefer death then doing that.
Jihoon:(hug him) please don't ever lie on me just come and tell me the truth.
Hoshi: baby listen yes i have something i am hiding it and i will tell you but not now okay i really will tell you about it promise.(Jihoon nodded and snuggle into hoshi chest)

With seoksoo:

seokmin get dream about ehat happen today he get scared he hug his knees and buried his face on them he was crying when the door open revealing no one other then joshua who come to him and pull him into hus arms.
Joshua:(caress seokmin back) hey hey calm down it's me i am here for you.
Seokmin: he touche ~hiccup~me i told ~hiccup ~him to stop but he didn't.(sobbed and hug joshua tight buried hus face in joshua chest)

Joshua: shh it's gone now i am here with you no one will dare to do it again (kiss his forehead) now sleep.
Seokmin: sleep with me please don't leave me (tears in his eyes)
Joshua:(sigh) fine come here (lay down with seokmin hugging him they both sleep like this seokmin feel safe in joshua arm he close his eyes and fall asleep)

(A/N hi everyone i am your author cousin wish you like the chapter unnie write it for you long time ago soyou don'twait for whole month. and one more thing wish you all pray for her she have test this week and she is scared so she need your prayers and thanks).