New Girl

Tweek:
Jealousy is an awful feeling. A gut-wrenching, heartbreaking sort of feeling. My chest gets tight, and it feel as if my heart is breaking into millions of pieces.

That's how I feel when I see my boyfriend, Craig Tucker, talking to the new girl in town, Amber. Ambers so much prettier than me... if I were Craig I'd probably leave me for her...

She has long, thick auburn hair, and glowing grey eyes. She has a short, beautiful figure, with multiple freckles and beauty marks.

And then there's me. Tweek Tweak. The coffee addicted spaz. I have ugly, messy blonde hair and ugly, and dull green eyes. Amber is everything I'm not.

Amber is practically staring at Craig with heart eyes. It kinda makes me want to punch her. God, I hate this feeling.

Craig notices me from afar, and calls me over. "Tweek! Babe! C'mere!" He calls out. "C-coming," I respond, walking up to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Amber, this is my boyfriend, Tweek," he says, "Tweek, this is the new girl, Amber."

Amber glares at me. If she could've lunged at me; she would've. "N-nice to meet you," I flash her a fake smile, and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you too!" She says in a fake enthusiastic tone. I hate the way she's glaring at me.

She continues to talk with Craig, as he holds me close against his side. Her constant chattering was boring, and I got tired of her voice quickly.

Fortunately, the bell rang, and she had to leave. As soon as she was out of sight, Craig let out a groan, "finally!"

"Huh?" I looked over at him and cocked my head to the side. "She was so fucking annoying," he states, pulling me into his chest.

I look towards the ground. Thank god he thought that. I would've died otherwise.

"Bet you were jealous," he whispers, pecking my ear lightly. "W-what... no!" I responds. Wow Tweek, so convincing. He chuckles and grabs my chin. "I wouldn't leave you for a pick-me like her." He smiles, "I wouldn't leave you for anyone."

Words; including bold: 367