Just Friends?

Craig:
I approach my group of friends. Tweek, Clyde, and Tolkien were in front of my locker, probably waiting for me. We normally meet up there in the afternoon.

"Tweek," I quietly greet, hugging him from behind. "Oh, hey, Craig!" He replies, smiling at me. I only hug him tighter, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Are you two sure you aren't together?" Clyde asks, snickering. "Yeah, positive," Tweek responds.

"I don't find that very believable," mumbles Tolkien.

Tweek lets out an awkward chuckle. "We're just friends," I say, letting go of him. "Stop trying to make it weird."

"Damn, sorry dude," Clyde apologizes, holding his hands in the air. "Don't be rude, Craig," Tweek says, "it's fine, Clyde."

Clyde smirks at me, and wraps his arm around Tolkien's shoulder. "Well, we need to go. We gotta catch up with our girls," he says.

"Oh, okay." Tweek responds. "Bye lovebirds," Clyde shouts, beginning to walk away and dragging Tolkien with him.  I send a scowl his way.

"Ugh," I groan, "they're so stupid."

Tweek chuckles, and finally turns around to meet my eyes. "Wanna hang out after school?" He asks, "I mean, it's totally fine if you don't-."

I cut him off. "Sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's hang out."

He smiles at me. "Meet me by the entry? My parents are out of town so we should be fine."

"Yeah, good deal."

"Ok, well, I'll see you later?"

"See you."

He walks away, going to his last class.  I turn the other way, and begin walking to my class, as well.
—•—•—
I walk in the door to my last class, Mrs. Johnson. If I'm being honest, nobody likes her. She's just a class everyone my age has to take. Math.

I make my way to my seat, wanting to get out of this hellhole as soon as possible.

The teacher makes her way to the front of the class as more students flood in the door. For once, I wasn't late.

"Hello, class," Mrs. Johnson greets, "I hope you all did your homework last night."

Surprisingly, yes, I did my homework.

"Everyone, pull it out and I'll be coming to get it," says Mrs. Johnson as everyone pulls out their sheets.

She begins to walk past desks, picking up papers. She stops at my desk, and looks at my paper. "Good work, Tucker," she mutters, surprised by my work. She takes up all of our papers and goes back to the board.

"You all have a 45 problem assignment online, get started."
—•—•—
After class, which felt like an eternity, I make my way to the school entry. When I get there, I see a familiar blonde waiting for me. "Tweek," I say, with a little more enthusiasm than normal. "Craig!" He responds, hugging me.

I look down at him, and gently hug him back. He gets flustered by this, and his face heats up.

We make our way to my house, chatting and giggling together. When we arrive, he unlocks his door, and steps inside. There was no car in the driveway and no one inside.

He brings me up to his bedroom. "It looks cool in here," I respond.

"Thanks, dude."

He looks at me, and grabbed both of my hands. He leans in closer to me and- I put my hand between our lips.

Oh yeah, did I not mention our friends-with-benefits situation? Well, now you know.

"W-What? Why would you do that?"

"Are we just friends?" I ask.

"What?" His face turns red.

"Answer me."

"Y- N-," he pauses to think. "If you wanna be." He finally answers.

"I want to be more than friends."

"Then let's not be just friends," Tweek responds.

"Deal."

I press my lips against his.

Bro, this sucked, but I'm unmotivated so :D