Locked

⚠️Already together⚠️

Craig:
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
I'm going to kill someone.
Especially the person who locked me in a closet with Tweek.

Tolkien and Clyde are going to be 6 feet under, I swear.

The closet wasn't that big. It was kinda more like a wardrobe. I was sitting across from Tweek, our legs touching.

I think he noticed how pissed I was, as he began to lean forward. At this point, his chest was against my knees.

He gently puts his hand on my shoulder. "A-Are you alright?" He asks. He seems surprisingly... calm.

"Hm... yeah," I respond, but my voice is strained. I notice something off about Tweek. He wasn't twitching, and he doesn't sound nervous or anxious. He isn't even screaming like normal.

"Better question: are you alright?" I ask, looking up and making eye contact. "U-uhm, yeah, I'm having m-massive withdraw, and h-haven't had any coffee," he responds, grinning slightly.

"You're calm. It's kinda... nice," I whisper. "What? Do you not like me normally?" He teases. "You know it's not that, but it's nice to not see you so panicked," I respond quickly, as he lets out a small laugh.

I parted my knees slightly, and pulled him forwards. He fell on my chest suddenly. "Craig!" He shouts, lying between my legs. "Tweek," I respond, and pat his head. "What was that for?" He chuckles, readjusting himself.

"Just wanted to hug you," I state, brushing his hair out of his face. He chuckles and rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He was laying between my legs, and his head rested on my lower stomach. "I love you," he mumbles, looking up at me. His chin now laid on my stomach. "Love you too," I chuckle, brushing through his hair, "but that does not mean I want to be trapped in here with you."

"Same, Craig, same."