Clean-up

Tweek:
The moment I stepped into my boyfriend of three years' bedroom, I let out a hefty sigh.

"May I ask why there's Dorito's everywhere?" I asked, looking around.

"No."

The chips were thrown everywhere. Some in bags, and some were scattered carelessly on the ground. Empty bags were on the furniture, making it look even more messy.

"Craig, tell me."

"No."

"Now."

"N.o."

"Fine, but you're cleaning it up," I mumbled. "What?! Nooo," he groaned, leaning his head back. "Yes. This room is filthy, maybe worse than mine when we were in Elementary," I chuckled, stepping closer to him.

I pulled off his hat and ruffled his hair. For how often he wore his chullo, his hair was surprisingly clean.

"Now, hurry, get up. You'll get rats," I stated. He let out a loud, whiny sound, and slowly stood up. "I'll go grab a trash bag, you get the broom," I mumbled. I pecked his cheek, then left to grab the bag.

Once I found it, I brought it back to Craig's room. He was already in there, not looking very happy. I open the trash bag as he began to sweep.

I began picking up the empty bags, and throwing them away.

"Where'd you even get this many?" I asked.

"Clyde."

"Uhm... why?"

"Ugh, fine, we had a sleepover yesterday and may have gotten high."

"Dude, what the hell!"

"I don't remember anything."

I groaned, and held the trash bag open so he could dump the chips in it.

"We aren't even half way done," he whined. "Ima go get the vacuum. It'll get the crumbs."

Uhm... I saw this on Pinterest- I'm not that creative-