Chapter 1 ~ The Test

It's the beginning of a school day: Mari is running to school because she is late again when she sees Alya. "There you are girl we have to get to class we have a Literature test today." Said Alya. "Oh no I completely forgot about that" just then Adrien comes rushing past them and going into the school. Alya and Mari follow him in.

"Now that you 3 are here we can start class" Called Mrs. Bustier. "Sorry Mrs. Bustier," said the girls. "Yes sorry Mrs.," said Adrien. "Thanks for the apologies but now everyone has less time for their quiz, now please take your seat" Stated Mrs. Bustier. "Sorry Mrs." said the 3. The 3 teenagers sat in their seats as they waited for their teacher to pass out the test. As their teacher passed out the three tests the teens sat quietly to not get in any more trouble than they already where in. after the tests were passed out Mrs. Bustier said, "ok flip over your tests and ... start". All the papers started flipping over and pencils scratched against the papers. "Done" exclaimed Max. "thank you max bring your test up front so I can grade it" Mrs. Bustier Spoke. "Yes mrs" said Max. when everyone finished their tests, and they were graded the teacher handed them back to the students. "Marinette, good job. Alya, Well done. Good Work Adrien. Nice work Nino. Not your best work Max." and so on stated Mrs. Bustier.

When Max saw his grade, he nearly fainted, he had never gotten a grade so low. He collected his things and left class before it was dismissed. Disappointment exceeded from his face as he ran to the school basement to hide from his embarrassment.

On the other side of town. "Disappointment of a young man, go my little butterfly and amuck and Akumatise him." Said Shadow Moth. After the akuma and amuck flew into his glasses. "Failure, I'm Shadow moth and I'm giving you the power to turn everyone into their worst failure, in return all I ask is you bring me the miraculous of the ladybug and the black cat. "Yes Shadow Moth," said Failure.

Back with Mari and Alya. "Hey Alya, do you think Max is ok?" said Mari. "I'm not sure he might have gotten akumatised. You should probably transform and take a look around" Alya said. "Your probably righ- "CRASH!! "Uh oh you should probably go you don't know what he can do." Stated Alya. "Your probably right see you later Alya," Said Mari. "Bye girl" Alya said as Mari ran to the locker room to transform. "Tikki, it looks like Max is akumatised" Mari said "I think your right you should transform before something really bad happens" said Tikki as she flies out of her purse. "Your right, Tikki Spots On!" Mari said. Ladybug swings out the locker room window and toward the seen.

Adrien is with Nino talking as they walk to class when they hear the crash coming from the basement. "I'm so sorry Nino I forgot I have uhm a Chinese class yeah a Chinese class I'll see you after lunch" said Adrien "ok my dude I'll see you around" called Nino as Adrien ran towards the back exit of the school. Now behind the school Plagg flew out of Adrien's jacket. "Plagg, I need to transform, Plagg Claws Out."