Chapter 6 ~ Chemistry

As the group of teenagers enter the class they decided to switch seats so Adrien and Marinette would sit next to each other in the second row and Alya and Nino together in the first row. " Take your seats class its time to get started" Ms. Mandela Said as she started writing on the white board.

"hey Adrien, do you want to come over to my place after school?" Marinette whispered as to not catch the teacher's attention. "of course I would princess" he responded quietly with a smile on his face. Just as he said this the news of there relationship made it to Lila and she screeched "WHAT!!!" all eyes turn to Lila now standing in the back of the classroom. "What's wrong Lila" asked Rose looking quiet concerned. " oh its uh nothing the pain from my ankle from when MARINETTE pushed me down the stairs started hurting again, that's all" Lila came up with not knowing how to respond. Now all eyes were shooting daggers at Marinette. "I DIDN'T PUSH YOU DOWN THE STAIRS LIE-LA" Mari practically yelled back. "Yeah guys you know Marinette she wouldn't do something like that" Adrien said "your probably just saying that because she is threating you if you don't be her boyfriend." Lila said in a clearly sad sounding voice " WHAT?!?" Mari and Adrien yell at the same time "see she is defensive about it. It's clearly true" Lila said with a smirk that only Marinette could see. "Marinette wouldn't do that Lila" Alya piped up. "Alright that is enough class! Marinette, Adrien, and Lila go to the principal's office now. Everyone else back to work." Ms. Mandela Said Quieting the class down.

Lila, Adrien and Marinette are now walking to the principles office. "Lila why are you doing this" Mari asked annoyed with Lila's lies. "well MaRiNeTtE if you would stop trying to ruin my life then maybe bad things would stop happening to you." Lila Rudely responds back. "Hey Marinette has never done anything to you" Adrien says back. "yeah right all she's done sense the first day of school is try and make me look bad" Lila says " if you didn't make up awful things about me and everyone else to make you look like this perfect person then I wouldn't be trying to prove you wrong all the time." At this point, the group are just outside the principal's office. Adrien Knocked on the door so this fight would end.

"Come in" Called Mr. Damocles from the other side of the door. The 3 teens open the door and walk in and sit in chairs across from Mr. Damocles. "So, what brings you 3 to my office this afternoon?" he asks "Well" Lila started before Adrien cut her off "The girls were fighting again and I was caught in the middle again." Mr. Damocles looked at the girls with a disappointing stare. "this is the last time I want to see you girls in here. Next time your going to get detention." "ok sir sorry, are we alright to go get our bags from class its almost time for school to be out?" Marinette asked "alright, you may go" he said as the teens got up to head back to there classroom.

The bell rang on there way back to there class to get their bags. So all the classes quickly grabbed their bags and started to leave the school. Alya and Nino said their goodbyes with Adrien and Marinette. The couples then went their separate directions as Adrienette walked towards the Dupain-Cheng Bakery