Chapter 8 ~ The Night Before Magic

"Oh, Tikki I can't believe me and Adrien are finally together after all this time, and tomorrow we are going on a actual date!!!!" Marinette practically screamed to her little floating friend. "I know but you have to think about Shadow moth too Marinette. If he captures one of you, he could use that as leverage against you two." The Kwami said "oh Tikki I didn't even think about that, what are we going to do?" Marinette said realizing this could end horribly. "I suggest that you and Adrien talk about this tomorrow night on your date" Tikki suggested to her pigtailed owner "but Tikki" she whined "it's only our first date and I don't want to put a damper on it" Tikki understood her owner's problems but knew shadow moth was a huge threat and needed to be defeated now more than ever. "Marinette you need to come up with a plan as soon as possible, Shadow moth isn't going anywhere any time soon unless you make him." Tikki tried to explain. "I know Tikki it's just me and Adrien are finally happy together and I don't want to ruin that on a Shadow moth hunt, but I know we will have to so the two of us will talk this weekend and try and figure out who Shadow moth is and come up with a plan to defeat him." Marinette said hoping she wouldn't have to talk about this on her first date with the boy she has been in love with for 2 and a half years. "Marinette you should probably get some rest you barely slept at all last night, and you have a lot to think about tomorrow." Tikki said to her sleepy friend "Your right Tikki, goodnight."

Meanwhile with Adrien, "Adrien where is my Camembert, I'm hungry" Plagg Whined flying out of his best buddies' pocket when Adrien gets in his room. "It's in the fridge Plagg" The Overjoyed teen boy said collapsing on the bed. "I can't believe I got so lucky; the girl of my dreams loves me. My Princess is perfect, and I can't wait to take her on a date tomorrow, I've been planning this date sense the day I first met her." Adrien said daydreaming of his date that was less than 24 hours in the future. "All this mushy gushy nonsense is making it hard for me to eat my cheese over here." The Kwami Said from the coffee table across the room. "Oh, shut it Plagg" Adrien replied to his floating friend.

"Man, I'm tired, but I don't know If I can sleep, I'm too excited for my date tomorrow night." Adrien said as Plagg Flew over to him "Well that makes sense you were up all night kissing that girl of yours I'm surprised you two didn't just pass out at school, I'm mean you looked like giggly zombies all day" Plagg joked. "Your right Plagg I need to get some rest." Adrien said knowing tomorrow was going to be one of the best days of his life.