Chapter 3 ~ Rain Kissed

After he came back with the miraculous's Rena had already returned hers and chat asked if they could talk. Just as he did it started to rain. "sure, kitty let me just run home and grab a umbrella then I'll meet you back here so we can talk. don't forget to let your kwami recharge well I'm gone." she said swinging off in the direction of her house. "of course m'lady" he said just above a whisper so no one could here.

Ladybug had detransformed and was in her room looking for an umbrella, just then she spotted the one Adrien gave her and grabbed it, transformed and left through her balcony. meeting back up with chat who had already retransformed at the Eiffel tower. "hey kitty" she said as she arrived and opened her umbrella, unaware that 'Emile Agreste' was carved into the handle. Chat how ever noticed immediately for he had given this exact umbrella to Marinette 2 and a half years prior. "Ladybug where did you get this umbrella?" he asked concerned that his friend just gave it away. "Oh, this umbrella..." she blushed thinking of when she got it. "My crush actually gave it to me" She said as red as a tomato.

"Your...c-crush?" he asked nervously, he couldn't believe Mari gave his umbrella to some boy. "yeah, he was really sweet when he gave it to me, I actually had only met him that morning but we started out in a rough spot but when he gave me this umbrella it showed me his kindness and that's when I fell in love with him." she said so happy recalling the memories. "I know it's really big of me to ask this and you said no last time but I thought maybe you'd tell me now, who is this boy you're in love with?" he asked unsure if he actually wanted to know that answer.

"Ok I'll tell you; I don't think it even gives away that much of my identity anyway, the boy I'm in love with name is Adrien." she said reluctantly. Chats face immediately lit up because that means it could be him but he gave Marinette that umbrella and Mari was only a friend sure a cute, adorable, cute, smart and funny friend but a friend none the less. "Adrien Agreste?" he asked quietly enough that only she could hear. "y-yeah how did yo-" he stopped her with a kiss DE transforming as he kissed her. "CHAT!!!" she screamed but when she opened her eyes from the kiss Chat noir wasn't there.

It was Adrien, Adrien Agreste, her crush. he was sitting right next to her where chat was sitting. "Adrien...?" she said at a whisper "yeah Purrrincess" he said. "How long have you known it was me Adrien?" She asked afraid she said something revealing on the battlefield. "Sense you said Adrien gave you that umbrella" he said with a chat noir smirk. She pouted as she asked, "how could you tell it was yours, all umbrellas must look alike." he laughed and replied "yes they do but this one has my mother's name inscribed in the handle" they both start laughing as she de transformed.

"so, what now Adrien?" she asked unsure of where the conversation will head next. "well, I was uh hoping that uh we could uh, M-Mari would you like to be my girlfriend" he asked hoping she would say yes. but she started giggling "A-Adrien who would believe you're the one stuttering when we started dating especially after me not being able to have a full conversation with you without stuttering myself. but yes yes yes a thousand times yes I would love to be your girlfriend!!!" They both started laughing as a worried look fell from Adrien's face and changed to a happy one. "C-can I kiss y-" he got cut off as she started laughing, " You're asking me if you can kiss me when you just kissed me a minute ago are you crazy" Marinette joked. "Is that a no?" Adrien asked with a sad look in his eye. Marinette didn't dignify that with a response but instead pulled his face towards hers and kissed him passionately, and he kissed back with just as much passion. What a way to end a day, kissing in the rain.