Chapter 2 ~ Failure

Both ladybug and Chatnoir get to the sight at the same time. "it's so good to see you bugaboo, now this is a real cat-tastrophy we have here" said chat "no time for the silly games chat Failure is terrorizing the whole city" Said Ladybug "your right we can CHAT after this cat fight" Chat joked. "I AM FAILURE, I FAILED AT WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME AND NOW YOU WILL TOO!!!" exclaimed Failure. "This doesn't sound good chat" Ladybug called out to chat as he was running with her to go behind a wall on the roof.

"I think your right m'lady, we have to work extra hard today to not get hit" just as Chat says this, he gets hit by the akuma's blast coming from his now blue star shaped glasses. "Chat!" Ladybug Screamed as he was hit and knocked over by the blast. ladybug quickly got him away from all the chaos before any more harm could come to either of them.

now in an ally, she asks chat "what do you think is Gunna happen to you, kitty?" "Nothing, nothing at all" he responds "but chat how is that possible?" she asks concernedly. "I'm already failing at what I care most about bugaboo" he responds with no emotion in his face. "Kitty how is that possible?" ladybug asks confused by what he was saying.

"it's you m'lady your what's most important to me I love you so much, but you don't feel the same way, its why I'm a failure already?" he said with a tear pricking from his eye. "Oh, kitty I never knew, I thought you were joking this whole time. but I can't reciprocate your feeling, I'm still in love with that other boy remember?" she said with care. "I know bugaboo, but I still love you even if you're in love with someone else. I've never been more serious about something in my life and who knows maybe I'm the boy you're in love with after all" he said with a classic chat noir smirk. "Yeah right" she said as she laughed and got up onto their feet. "We need to fight the akuma now, but first we are going to need some help." ladybug said.

As she grabs the turtle miraculous and the bee miraculous out of the yoyo, chats facial expression chanced to be in shock. "here kitty I think you know who to give these too." she said with a smirk on her face from putting him in shock. "Chloe and.... Nino, right?" he asked unsure of who the turtle miraculous goes to. "that's right kitty, I'm Gunna go give Rena hers and we will all meet back here after." she said confidently. "Bye m'lady" he said as he ran to deliver the miraculous's. Ladybug quickly called Alya to grab the fox miraculous and meet her in the ally after she transformed.

Rena Rouge got there just moments before the others arrived. they all said their hellos but ladybug quickly stepped in to tell them the plan. "ok Rena I need you to create an illusion of Ms. bustier to distract failure well Queen bee comes from behind and uses her venom to immobilize him so chat can cataclysm his glasses. I need you carapace to make sure chlo- I mean queen bee doesn't get hit. now all I need to do is Lucky Charm!!!" She said as a test with a A+ marked on it appeared. "that's it! Rena, you need to have Ms. Bustier giving him a A+ paper to distract him."

Everyone quickly agreed with the plan and split up to execute the plan, it worked perfectly, she captured the akuma and purified it. "Miraculous ladybug" she yelled fixing all damages done by failure. soon she asked chat to get carapaces and queen bees miraculous back and that they will meet back here in 15 minutes. "Ok m'lady till then"