Chapter 7 ~ The Dupain-Cheng Bakery

Marinette and Adrien walk into the Dupain-Cheng bakery. "Hi kids" Sabine Says when the kids walk in. She quickly notices the two teens are holding hands "Are You two dating now? Marinette has been crushing on you for so long, she must be so happy." Mrs. Cheng says. "MOM" Marinette Squeaked "What? For how long?" Adrien questions with a smirk. He almost instantly gets hit across the chest with the back of Marinette's hand. "Hey, what did I do wrong?" Adrien Whined. "You know" Marinette Replied. Both the teens started laughing. "Mom, me and Adrien are going to head up to my room to do our homework" Marinette called as the couple headed to the stairs in the back. "Alright, I will call you two down when dinner is ready." Her mom yelled as the kids ran up the stairs.

The teens quickly walk up to Marinette's room and take a seat on her chase. "Mari how am I going to last this weekend with out you?" Adrien asks with a frown on his face "who says you have to? Adrien your Chatnoir you can come over literally any time you want to." Marinette says "Oh yeah Princess I keep forgetting that you know that" Adrien laughs. "would you do the honor of going out on a date with me tomorrow evening" Adrien asked "oh Adrien I would love that" Marinette answered with the kindest smile. "its going to be perfect I promise, I've been waiting to take you on a date for over 2 years" Adrien said sweetly "aww I've been waiting for this day to come too. I cannot wait." Marinette replied. Just then Adrien's phone went off it was Natalie calling him to come home. "I'm so sorry Princess but I have to go I will see you tomorrow." Adrien said sadly "I will walk you to your car kitty." Marinette said.

Mari and Adrien walk down the stairs to the main entrance to say there goodbyes for the night. "Goodnight Kitty" Mari says as she reaches for the door handle. "Now princess you don't think I'm leaving her without a goodnight kiss now do you?" Adrien said taking her hand off the doorknob and into his hands. "of course not kitty how could I let that happen" Mari says back as she lifts her self up on to the tips of her toes to give Adrien a good night kiss. Adrien kisses right back holding her face in his hands. "I love you" Marinette says looking deep into Adrien's eyes. "I love you too Princess" Adrien says looking back into his lady's bluebell eyes. "I have to go Princess but I will see you tomorrow night for our date I will pick you up from your balcony at 7." Adrien said. "I cant wait, Goodnight" Marinette said as Adrien walked out of her entry way and into his car.