Chapter 9 ~ The Date

It's now 6pm on Saturday evening, Marinette was getting ready in her room, she had recently made a beautiful pink dress that hit right below her knee in the front but just above her pink heals in the back, her dress had a light pink flower on the white bodice. Her hair was put up into a bun, and her makeup was perfection. "I can't wait Tikki this night is going to be perfect" Marinette said to her flying bestie. "You look so beautiful Marinette." Tikki said giving her friend a hug "aww thank you, you really think my dress looks alright I wasn't sure." Marinette said thanking Tikki. "Oh, Mari its gorgeous" she said leading her up to her balcony to wait for Adrien.

By now it's almost 7pm, Marinette makes her way up to her balcony to wait for her kitty to arrive. Adrien transformed as Chat Noir is making his way across Paris to pick up his beloved Princess. Chat quickly arrives at his girlfriend's balcony.

"Wow" Chat Says landing on the balcony his eyes fall on the most beautiful girl in the world. "You look absolutely perfect Princess" he said taking a step closer to her. "Aww kitty that's so sweet" she said grabbing pulling his hands into her own. "Are you ready to go M'lady?" Chatnoir asks pulling her into an embrace. "of course, my prince" She whispers back into his ear. "then shall we" he asks breaking there hug and holding his hand out bowing to her. "We shall" she says giving him a curtsy before he scoops her up and starts taking her across Paris to a candle lite roof top.

As Chat sets his princess down there is just the light of pure happiness in her eyes. "Wow Kitten this is beautiful" Marinette says before she turns around to see that her date has detransformed from his superhero suit to a perfectly fitting navy suit that complements marionettes dress wonderfully.

"Adrien, you look so handsome" Marinette says when her eyes land on her date, just to realize he was holding a bouquet of Lilys and Roses. "Oh, Chat those flowers are beautiful." His Princess said looking at the flowers. "I remembered they were your favorite" he said with his iconic Chat Noir Smile. "Kitty how did I get so lucky?" Mari askes walking up to her boyfriend and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I think I'm the lucky one princess, I'm dating the smartest and most beautiful girl in the world." He said handing her the flowers.

Before she even realized it the two of them were staring out into the Paris night sky together, talking about there future together. "Marinette" Adrien said kneeling down on one knee "Will you marry me?" He said opening up a box with the most gorgeous princess cut pick diamond ring Marinette has ever seen. "YES!" Marinette squealed hoping this moment would never end. "Kitty we are only 17 what are people going to say when I walk into school on Monday with an engagement ring on my hand. What am I going to tell Alya?! What am I going to tell my mom?!?" Marinette said as she started freaking out "Bugaboo calm down, you don't have to tell anyone anything that you don't want to. You can say it's a promise ring if you want. I mean it kind of is. It's you promising to marry me, well someday." He Said trying to calm her down. "Kitty get up and kiss me already" Marinette said pulling her partner up to his feet pulling his face to hers and kissing him passionately. He kissed back of course then slid the ring on to Marinette's finger before transforming again and taking her back to her house for a final kiss goodnight.