Chapter 4 ~ Sharing the Love

Marinette breaks the kiss after some time with some wines from Adrien. "Kitty I love you" She said looking into his gorgeous green eyes not ever wanting to look away again. "I love you too Purrincess." He said quietly going back in for another kiss. They continue to kiss for what felt like eternity, sure it was only a few hours but to them it was everything they ever wanted. just then Adrien broke the kiss. now leaning their foreheads on each other's, he spoke with a gentle voice. "I have to get back before Nathalie comes to check on me, I'll see you at school in a few hours bugaboo" she blushed as he said her name and transformed into Chat Noir. "Till then my love" she said with a smile that could light up a room.

They both headed home and took a quick nap before getting up for school. somehow even with the lack of sleep Marinette's drive to see Adrien again got her to school on time.

"Hey Alya" she said walking into the class room. "Did you do it!?! did you tell him?!" she asked with the most energy Mari had ever seen her best friend have. "Yes, I did" she said with a sad look on her face to trick her best friend. "and....?" she asked wanting to know the details " h-he said..." she started before Alya cut her off "what did he say just tell me!" "ok ok Alya I'll tell you" she said finally giving in. "he didn't break your heart did he? if he did he is so dead to me!" Alya said with Emotion. ."no Als he didn't" She said with a small smile on her face "WAIT! that means.... are you to dating?!!!!!" Alya asked more excited than ever that her ship had sailed.

"Yes, Alya but keep your voice down, Adrien and I haven't talked about when we were Gunna start telling people we are dating!" she said in a whisper shout. "Ok ok, wait this isn't a ploy where you didn't actually tell him but are telling me that you did, is this?" She asked sarcastically "no Als we are really dating but we haven't talked about telling people yet" She said sternly "ok girl I'll wait to tell everyone" she said as she started to laugh Marinette joining along with her in doing so.

Just then Adrien Walked into the classroom with the biggest smile that Alya or Nino had ever seen on him. "Yo dude what's up with that big smile on your face, got yourself a girlfriend?" Nino asked jokingly. "Yeah." Adrien said in a day dreamy voice "wait really I was just messing with you dude, but this is great, who's the lucky girl?" he said shocked but happy for his bud. "Marinette" he said plain as day putting Nino is shock. "Marinette? really I never though you two would get together." Nino said then quickly getting hit on the head by his girlfriend's homework. "Hey what was that for dudette?" Nino said unsure of what he had done wrong. "You said you didn't think Adrienette would happen" she stated like there was no worse crime. " Ok babe your right I deserved that." Nino said understanding why he was punished now.

"So how did you two starts dating" Alya asked Adrien and Marinette. They had no response; they hadn't gotten a story together. that couldn't just say well Adrien is Chat noir and I'm ladybug and were in love now can they.