Chapter 5 ~ A Long Explanation

"well, uhm" Marinette started before miss bustier start a class "class it's time to start, please open to page 198". Blah blah blah is all Marinette could hear; she couldn't stop thinking about what she was going to tell Alya later that day. By now it's lunch and alia pulls Marinette out of the classroom and down the hall to interrogate her best friend. "SO HOW DID YOU AND ADRIEN GET TOGETHER!!?!?!" Alya squealed.

"So it kind of Just happened, After School yesterday Adrien came over to my house to uhm play video games when he saw my photos of him on my computer and had some questions, I tried to explain to him the best that I could without telling him I've been in love with him for 2 years but I couldn't come up with anything so he ended up figuring out that I had a crush on him" Marinette said so fast Alya could barely keep up. "wow really that's kind of cute" Alya said after hearing the story "oh and Alya" Marinette Said " He Knows" "WHAT?!?" Alya practically screamed as all eyes in the cafeteria turned to look at the girls. "He Knows your Ladybug" she whispered. "yes" Marinette said "How did that happen Alya asked as they walked over to a table in the lunch room to wait for the boys. "How did that happen" Alya asked curiously. "oh, pretty much the same way one we started dating I didn't feel like I need to hide that part of myself from him anymore. You can't really have true trust one or both of you are lying the other one, now, can you?" Mari plainly state. "I guess not" Alya agreed.

With the boys Adrien was trying to come up with a story as well because Alya was going to want to hear a story from him as well, as soon as he got to the table Alya immediately started asking him so many questions. "Adrien how did you feel when Mari told you how she felt?" Alya Asked excided for her best friends "oh I was soo happy I kissed her." Adrien responded as Alya Spits out her drink she was just sipping on "WHAT" She Exclaimed "YOU KISSED?" Marinette went as white as a ghost as she peeped up "I hadn't mentioned that part to her Adrien" "oops sorry" he respond, Alya spoke up at this point "You kissed and you didn't tell me?!?" "I was going to Alya I just hadn't gotten to that part". Marinette said apologetically. "if it makes you feel better she laughed at me afterwards" Adrien Joked. This made Mari blush and Alya have more questions. "Can we talk about this later the bells about to ring" Mari asks. Everyone agrees and so they head off to Chemistry class.