When Dreamers Dream

On the island, everyone is still recovering from the unexpected return of the former king. A lady was making her way through the crowd searching for her son.

"Has anyone seen my son?!" the mother shouts in panic.

"Mom!" the boy shouts back as Bazeema runs to her carrying him.

"You're ok!" she reacts. "Oh thank you! Thank you!" she says to Bazeema, hugging her son close. Dahlia walks over to Bazeema smiling and places a hand on her shoulder as a way of saying, "You did good". Bazeema smiles at the gesture.

"Did everyone make it?" Amaya questioned.

"Yes, Your Highness," Dahlia replied

"Thank goodness," Amaya sighs in relief, placing a hand over her heart. Asha and Earendel walk up to the group.

"That was too close," Asha sighs from exhaustion. She turns her gaze to Earendel.

"Thanks for the 'magic boost'," she said.

"No problem," Earendel responds. The two walk toward the group as they converse about what has just transpired. As they approach they hear Dario question, "Why isn't he following us? He's a dragon with wings, he can fly."

"Deep down, behind all of that magic and power, that guy is a coward," said Gabo with his arms crossed.

"Magnifico looks so different than I remember," Sakina noted.

"Yeah, he wasn't carrying his staff," replied Hal. Valentino jumped onto a nearby rock to talk.

"I bet he didn't want to carry the very object he was imprisoned in," Valentino comments humorously. To this, Amaya remembers something important.

"The mirror! It must still be in the dungeon!" she says with a sense of hope.

A few minutes later, the future queen stands before the people of Rosas and gives a speech alongside her friends and family.

"People of Rosas, every day I see all of you face conflict no matter how scary it may seem," Asha said. "It is necessary for change, and it can be a great teacher," she adds.

"How do you think the greatest stories of all time inspire those who read them? In the end, conflict makes one's dream worth it," Earendel said as he took Asha's hand.  Asha nods, accepting his involvement in the speech. Shortly after, Amaya joins in.

"To this day, Magnifico believes that no one should face conflict, and that alone is a conflict. Now he wants us to pay for not sharing his point of view," she deems.

"So let's show him what dreamers can do!" Asha declares, raising her fist to the sky. The whole crowd cheers.

While everyone is prepping for the upcoming battle, Asha and all her friends are going over the plan.

"Queen Amaya, Earendel, and I will check out the dungeon while everyone else distracts Magnifico. We will need all the time we can get. Not only can we learn how he escaped, but we can search the library for a spell to defeat him, for good," Asha strategizes. "Simon, can you lead the assault on the ground?" she asks.

"As the future captain of the guard, it would be my honor. Plus, Magnifico and I have some unfinished business," says Simon proudly, holding his shield and sword.

"Hold up. That dragon will melt your shield with ease," interjected Dahlia.

"Here," says Asha as she casts a spell on his shield. "This spell will make your shield fireproof,"

"Nice," he comments.

"The rest of you, guide anyone who gets hurt, away from danger," Asha instructs.

About a few hours later everyone looks back toward the kingdom they call home. They see Magnifico blocking out the sky with his fire breath. The smoke from his scorching green flames creates the appearance of dark storm clouds. When done, he folds his wings over his head to rest. Asha is approached by Simon, who is now in his armor.

"Is everyone ready to go Simon?" Asha asks.

"Yes, Asha," Simon replies. Asha turns around to face the crowd who are now determined to get their home back. She and Earendel hold hands, giving her another magic boost to send everyone back to the harbor. Once there, they take their positions on the soon-to-be battlefield. Asha uses her wand to send up a flare that bursts into a firework and says,

"Good luck everyone," as she teleports away with Amaya and Earendel.