Bonus Scene

About a year later on the anniversary of the wishing star, people in the streets are enjoying the festivities as musicians play various songs written by Sabino. Inside the castle, Queen Asha is celebrating her saba's birthday anniversary alongside her friends and family. At one moment while everyone was conversing, Earendel held up his hand to get everyone's attention.

"In honor of Sabino's birthday, I want to share something with all of you," he says. A minute later, everyone gathers around a fireplace. Once everyone sat down, Earendel bowed slightly and cupped his hands before his head. About a second later, with his eyes closed in concentration, an orb manifests in his hands. The orb was similar in appearance to the physical wishes the people once gave to Magnifico. But instead of depicting his heart's desire, it showed a moment in the past. This was a memory. Asha gasped, feeling a mental connection to it because, she too has it.

"The night before you returned to the sky; Saba wrote a new song and wanted to share it with us," she says, smiling. Earendel smiles, nodding his head in excitement. Using his magic, Earendel makes the orb float to the center of the space for everyone to see. The memory plays out:

Click the External Link to view the memory. Deleted scene provided by YouTuber Feature Insider.

As the memory played, everyone couldn't help but shed at least one tear. Asha, who sat next to Earendel, wrapped her arm around his shoulder, which he held lovingly. As the memory fades, Earendel takes the orb in his hands and raises it back to his forehead. With his eyes closed, the memory vanishes, merging back with himself. Asha then kisses Earendel on the cheek as a way of saying 'Thank you'.