Clandestine Meetings

Eloise hears a soft knock on her bedroom door and takes a deep, calming breath before answering. She pulls her fiancé's hand and closes the door softly, locking it.

Christopher's breath caught in his throat at the sight of Eloise. She wore a light blue nightgown and bare feet. He could see her pebbled nipples through it and felt his pants tightening.

They both surged forward at the same time, meeting each other halfway and embraced. "My love?" Eloise looked up to meet his blue eyes. "Are you sure?"

Eloise wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him deeply. "Christopher," she bit his bottom lip then laved the spot with her tongue, "make love to me."

Lord Debling began to disrobe. He was nervous. He had never made love to someone before. He tripped as he got tangled up trying to remove his breeches. He heard Eloise giggle from her bed and felt himself blush. "Careful, my Lord."

When he looked up, his mouth fell open. There she was, kneeling in the middle of her bed, naked and waiting for him. "My God, you're beautiful." His whispered and watched as she licked her lips in anticipation.

Eloise couldn't believe this what happening. She'd always felt so hesitant about love and sex, but she felt so ready to be with Christopher. She had been touching herself at night just thinking of being with him and it was finally happening tonight!

She watched as he walked closer and when she saw his semi-erect penis bobbing the closer he got, her mouth fell open. "Eloise?" She looked up and met his stare. He looked unsure. "Is this okay? You're sure?" Eloise nodded before reaching her hand out towards him. He took her hand and she pulled slightly as he climbed onto her bed.

He was nervous but in the next moment, he relaxed. He had just met her eyes. Her calming amber stare. "Make love to me." She whispered. "Please, Christopher. I love you." He took her face between his hands and kissed her. They slowly turned to lower themselves to the bed.

Lord Debling lightly traced her body with the tips of his fingers, causing Eloise to feel as if she was on fire. He traced her hip bone then traveled between her legs. The dark triangle of hair was getting hot and wet with her arousal. She whimpered as he took one long finger and dipped it into her center. "Oh fuck." His deep voice sounded as if it were from someone else's mouth.

He sunk his finger inside and was amazed at how wet she was already. "More." She whispered huskily. He kissed her and she spread her knees, opening herself up more for him. He reached down as his kissed her and sunk two fingers into her wet pussy. "Ahh!"

"Quiet, my love." He chuckled at how lustful she sounded. She was wet and ready for him. He knew what came next. He'd overheard many friends over the years bragging about their sex lives. "I am going to enter you now. I will go slow. It may hurt."

"I know. Pen told me." She didn't look scared at all. She looked serene as she lay under him, her chestnut hair fanned out on the bed.

"I love you." He kissed her. "So much." Another kiss, this time to her pulse point. He lifted her leg up to his hip and slowly sunk into her, only stopping for a moment when her breath hitched.

"I am okay. Please, more." She keened.

He sunk into her fully with a sigh and stilled for a moment just to look into her eyes and take her in. "You're amazing." Then he began to move and Eloise felt her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He had to have done this before. How would he know to roll his hips like that? He hitched her leg up higher and the deep penetration that was caused by the adjustment had them both moaning loudly.

All thoughts of them being quiet rolled right out the window. And next door in Colin and Penelope's bedchamber, the loud sounds of his sister losing her virginity, put him right out of the mood, much to his wife's dismay.