Chapter 11 - My First Peerage Member

Flashback to After the church raid

After Issei raided the church taking out all the fallen angels ,Rias' peerage arrived soon afterwards to see the carnage Issei had left and found Issei and Asia talking. Issei and Asia then noticed their arrival and had this conversation.

Issei: Oh ,Hey Rias ,you're late

Rias: Ise just how angry did these fallen angels make you?

Issei: Enough that they'd kill an innocent girl just to try and make their way up the ranks at Grigori .

Issei then introduced Asia to the ORC .

Issei: Asia, this is my aunt Rias and her peerage, what I am about to tell you is really important, everyone here including myself are Devils.

Asia: All of you are Devils????

Rias: Yes Asia we're all Devils, let me introduce my peerage , This is Akeno , she's my Queen, Kiba, who's my Knight and Koneko, who's my Rook, you already know Issei, he isn't a part of my peerage, but he's my nephew who we didn't know existed till a few days ago.

As they talked , Asia then wondered what is going to happen to her after the events that happened at the church.

Asia: I'd like to thank you for rescuing me , but now I am confused on what will happen to me now,  I don't really have anywhere to go.

Issei: Then how about joining my peerage,though you won't be able to pray anymore, I can always be there to protect you and make sure that you're okay, plus I could also have my parents adopt you so you can have a home with me.

Asia tears up at the suggestion, she's emotional that she might get a permanent home.

Asia: Yes I will join your peerage, but could I have one last prayer before hand.

Issei: Yes Asia.

Asia then afterwards made her last prayer, then afterwards she was reincarnated as a devil.

Issei: One last thing Asia, my name Issei Hyoudou is the name I use when I'm not in the Underworld, while in the Underworld I will be using my birth name Lucias Lucifuge, as for why Rias is my aunt despite us being near the same age, her elder brother married my aunt so that's how our relation goes.

Asia: Okay Issei I'm ready.

Issei: In the name of Lucias Lucifuge, I reincarnate you, Asia Argento as my Bishop and clergyman, heal and protect us as my servant and family.

After the Reincarnation was complete, Rias erased the bodies using the POD, and everyone went home

Issei then explained Asia's situation to his parents, who accepted her and took her in , while Issei called Sona to enroll Asia at Kuoh Academy where she started 2 days after the church raid