Season 2 Chapter 4 - Old Friends ,New Problems

The next day at Kuoh Academy, Kiba did not come to school, Rias would have to talk him about his absenteeism for that day.

She had bigger problems to worry about, like Freed resurfacing in Kuoh and she heard about two exorcists wanting to meet with her & Sona the next day after school, but there was nothing she could do about it but wait till the time came.

SC - Class 2-B

Vali, Issei & Asia were in class at the time when they discussed the altercation with Kiba yesterday, Issei was particularly worried considering it was a Holy Sword.

Issei: Vali, you sure it was the right move leaving him alone like that?

Vali: Yeah though it goes against my better judgement, I guess we had to leave him to cool off for a bit.

Asia: Hmmmm

Vali: Something on your mind Asia?

Asia: I felt a slight shiver nearby, as if a powerful Holy weapon just entered the town.

The Duo didn't want to admit it but they felt it as well, and were wondering if its part of the incident Kiba went through yesterday.

8 Hours Later

The school day had ended, Rias had cancelled club activities for the ORC because of what had happened to Kiba the night before and she instructed everyone to stay safe, Sona instructed her peerage to do the same, she remained at school with Rias to plan out their next move when they met the exorcists the following afternoon. After that she'd spend the night at the Hyoudou's with Issei.

Issei, Vali & Asia went back home, whilst Bikou, Arthur and Le Fay went to a separate mansion in Kuoh where they lived whilst Kuroka was with Koneko, as the trio was about to arrive home they felt strong Holy Presences from the Hyoudou Home, that sent Issei into a panic.

Issei: Mom!

Miki: You'll see how he's grown so much since you've left. Oh hi honey.

Issei: What's going on?

Miki: Come see for yourself.

As Issei arrived he saw a chestnut haired girl with violet eyes, he immediately recognised who it was from first contact.

Issei: Iri-chan!!!!

Irina: Ise-kun!!!!!

The two childhood friends embraced in a long awaited reunion, whilst Asia and Vali were a bit confused, till Miki explained.

Miki: Vali-chan ,Asia-chan this is Irina Shidou, Ise's childhood friend. They were the first friend for one another.

Vali: Oh I see.

She didn't want to admit it, but the wielder of Albion had gained a fondness for her rival, he saved her from kidnapping and possibly death.

Issei: What are you doing here??

Irina: ......

Issei: It's alright, both Mom & Dad know about the supernatural.

The two released from their embrace and sat down

Irina: How come you're a devil.

Issei: Funny story actually, mind introducing your partner.

Xenovia just scowled at Issei.

Xenovia: Don't look at me Devil.

Issei: Fiesty one isn't she?

Irina: Yeah sorry about that, her name is Xenovia Quarta.