Season 2 Chapter 10 - Open House

After the Council Congress and the decrees that Issei & Vali made the Quartet returned to Kuoh, where they'd have to debrief their peerages on everything that had occurred during the Congress.

They all turned in for the night as they were going to debrief the peerages on what occurred in the morning. Irina had returned with the Quartet to Kuoh, and she'd been registered at the Academy and would start the very next day.

Vali & Sona, as usual shared the bed with Issei as the two Queens would normally do.

TS - The Next Day

It's Morning in Kuoh, and everyone had just finished with their preparation for school and were having breakfast at the Hyoudou Home.

Miki: So Ise, I heard there was a big battle at your school, what happened there?

Issei: Ahhh mom, well a Cadre-Class Fallen Angel, wanted to kill Sona and Rias to start a war, so we had to defend the town and them in order to prevent the war, Irina was almost killed before the battle but I revived her as my Knight and apparently she is a half angel beforehand so now she's a Devil Angel Hybrid.

Gorou: Wow, that's an interesting twist. Anything else.

Issei: Yeahhhhh...........

Issei looked nervous at that 'yeah'

Miki: Okay, what happened.

Sona: Kokabiel was beaten, but something else more shocking happened, we found out that Vali is a descendant of Satan, which made her Queen of the Devils by default, she also gave Issei all abilities as well, so that made him King of the Devils.

Miki and Gouru gave a spit take at that revelation from Sona.

Gouru: So essentially, our son is royalty?????!!!!!!!

Vali: Always has been, him being the Head of his Clan made it as the Lucifuge Clan was the one ranked highest in the underworld, closest to my family as well. You could assume that anything coming from Lucifuge is essentially what Lucifer would give and since Ise is now king, anyone he would marry would become Queen alongside me and Sona, like he's already proposed that he marries Me, Sona and Irina

Miki: Incredible ,I do wonder how Touji is going to react to his daughter becoming one of the Queens.

Issei: That scares me a lot..

Gouru: You'll be fine. In fact, we'd been planning for this possibility for the last 12 years.

Issei: Huh!

Miki: We could see from afar that you two were head over heels for one another.

Sona: Hahaha ,mother, we need to head to school. It's open house, and well, everything needs to be set up and ready

Miki: See you then!!!

SC - Kuoh Academy

Issei, Sona, Ingvild, Vali, Asia, and Irina had arrived at school, with many students wondering who's the new student arriving with the Quintet.

In Class 2-B, everyone was just conversing with one another when they were informed of two new students arriving in class.

Irina: Hello everyone, I'm Irina Shidou, I'm pleased to meet you all.

Xenovia: And I am Xenovia Quarta. Nice meeting you all

The boys cheered as two beautiful girls joined the class.

Teacher: Alright everyone, settle down ,Irina. You can sit in front of Valiana whilst Xenovia you can sit in front of Asia.

Alright, everyone, today is open house, so your parents and guardians will be with us shortly to watch you in action.