AMUSEMENT PARK

Chapter 10

Amusement park.....

Heuuu guys, good morning! You all are on time, I'm so so excited! Kangmin said, jumping and giving high-fives to everyone except Jaehyun, who ignored him. Kangmin furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. Others just noticed it, looked at each other, and sighed.

"Ohh, the car is here. Let's get in, and I'm going to drive the car, so all the passengers go sit behind," Kangmin said, opening the car door. He was about to go inside when Jaehyun said, "Yaahhh, do you even know how to drive? I don't wanna die because of some lowly scum."

"Yo..." Kangmin was about to speak when he got interrupted by Woobin, "Yahhh, Jaehyun-ahh, he is the best when it comes to driving cars or riding bikes. Please don't use those harsh words; we are all friends. Let's get to know each other and become even closer, okay?" Woobin smiled.

"Yes, he is right a..." Kangmin was about to speak again when he got interrupted by Jiya, "Kangmin, you should follow these too, okay?"

"Yahh, Jiya, didn't you notice earlier I went to him to give him a high-five, and he ignored me? I'm also trying to be on good terms with him; it's just this jerk doesn't want to. Yahh, whom you calling a jerk," Jaehyun said, ready to fight when Jiya held his arm. "Jaehyun, please not now. He is right; behave for once," Jiya said. Jaehyun looked at Jiya's hand, then at Jiya, who removed her hand immediately and got flustered. He just nodded. Woobin noticed this and became sad.

"Okay, guys, let's go now, or we'll be late," Yujin said in annoyance, trying to change the mood. "Okay, yeah, Woobin, you sit behind. If you sit beside me, I'll get bored, and I might sleep, which can cause a serious accident," she winked at Woobin, who understood the signal and nodded. Jaehyun noticed it and said, "Okay, I'm also gonna sit behind. I don't wanna sit with him." "And nobody asked you to do so," Kangmin said with a sarcastic smile.

"It's impossible to argue with them, isn't it?" Jiya said, and Woobin nodded. "Cute," Jiya whispered, which they both heard. They looked at each other, then at Kangmin and Jaehyun, and sighed. "Okay, let's get in," Jaehyun said as he sat in the car. Yujin was about to enter the back seat when Kangmin exclaimed, "Yahhhh, Yujin, you come sit beside me. Jiya actually doesn't like the front seat." "Yahhh, what do you mean? I like it. It's just that you never allow me to do so," Jiya frowned. "Yes, because you are also boring, just like your woo-boo," Kangmin's comment made her furrow her eyebrow and pout. They all adjusted in the car and left.

In car.....

Kangmin, as always, was singing songs in his melodious loud voice. Yujin was also giving him company. Jiya was cheering for them. Jaehyun was tired, and Woobin, as always being the introvert he is, was stealing glances at Jiya most of the time. Yujin was also secretly stealing glances at Jaehyun, and she noticed that Jaehyun was actually secretly stealing glances at Jiya too, which made her heart ache a bit.

Amusement park...

They all entered the park. First, Yujin and Jiya rushed to buy the cotton candies for everyone, and Kangmin dragged Woobin towards the cute headbands store nearby to buy cute headbands for everyone. Jaehyun just followed them with his hands in his pockets, sighing.

"Hey, take a look at these cute headbands. Mine is Mr. Mickey, and our cute Woo is a cat. Jiya, you're a dog, Yujin, you're a bunny, and Jaehyun, you're a bear. Keep this childish stuff away from me," Jaehyun said, not looking at anyone. Jiya took the headband from Kangmin's hand and put it on Jaehyun's head, which made him flustered a bit. "Yahhh, what? You look cute like this," Jiya said, smiling. "Whatever," Jaehyun whispered and started walking. Woobin got a bit sad because of this, which Kangmin noticed and sighed. Yujin, on the other hand, also felt sad.

They all had so much fun in the park. They went on rides, ate tasty foods, took photos, and the environment was full of joy and laughter, along with the usual bickering between Kangmin and Jaehyun.

"Well, Jaehyun, I never saw you smiling much, but it looks good on you, so smile often," Woobin said. Jaehyun just nodded.

"Oh, I almost forgot about the cute item shop I wanted to visit. I'll be back soon," Jiya said, getting up to leave. "I'll come with you," both Woobin and Jaehyun said at the same time, causing confusion. "No, you are not going anywhere, Jaehyun. Let them go. You come with us. There's a gun game I'm challenging you in," Kangmin said. "And who said I'm interested in accepting your challenge," Jaehyun said, smiling sarcastically. But Kangmin just dragged Jaehyun with him, and Yujin followed them. "Hey, you horse face, leave my hand. I'm warning you, or I'll kill you," Jaehyun yelled. "Well, first defeat me in the game, and I'll believe you," Kangmin said with a smirk. Woobin and Jiya just chuckled and left too.

( There was someone who was capturing all their moments secretly and stalking them ) .

"Well, Jiya, what is it you wanted to buy?" Woobin asked. "Oh, nothing special. I just wanna buy a small gift for everyone as a thank you for making my day special," Jiya said with a smile and looked at Woobin, who got mesmerized by her smile and blush. "Oh, there's no need to do that, right? We are all friends after all," Woobin said. "I know we are friends, and that's what makes me give this gift to you more. It will just make me happy, you know," Jiya replied. "Oh, then I'll buy something for everyone too. It will make me feel happy too, you know," Woobin said and winked at Jiya, who just chuckled and patted Woobin's head. Alright, Mr. Woo-boo.

(Someone captured their photo)

"Heyyy, guys, you're back," Yujin said. "Ohh, yes, and look here, everybody, I have something for you," Jiya said. "Yahh, Kangminah, why is your face like this? What happened? Did they both happen to fight again?" Woobin asked Yujin. "Ahh, noo, Subaenim, they challenged each other in the game, and Kangmin sunbaenim has lost to Jaehyun sunbaenim every time," Jiya said, looking down with a pout.

"Ahhh, it's okay, Kangminahhh, see what we bought for you, taddaaa," Jiya said, and both Jiya and Woobin gave him his gift, which he excitedly opened. "Ohhhh, the cute kitchen and soft toy! It's so cute! Thank you both, I love you," Kangmin said and hugged Woobin and Jiya. Then Woobin and Jiya gave gifts to Yujin and Jaehyun too. Jaehyun hesitated at first but then accepted it as Jiya forced him to do so. And they all started leaving.

"Ohh, wait, Jiya," Jaehyun said, and they all stopped and looked back. "What is it?" "For you," Jaehyun gave her the soft puppy toy he won, and started walking. "But isn't it yours? You won this," Jiya asked. "I don't like this childish stuff, you keep it," he replied without looking back once. But didn't she gift you a soft toy as well why did you accept that then kangmin asked. Cause that's the gift from her you dumbass & I don't want to hurt her by not accepting this. "Thank you, it's cute," Jiya said with a smile, and they started walking. Since when he started caring about others kangmin said to Woobin who were just lost in his thoughts. Actually Woobin wasn't happy with this gesture of Jaehyun, and Yujin, on the other hand, whispered to herself, "Why didn't you give it to me when I called it cute too?" and pouted, then started walking.

___________________________________________