REALIZATION

Chapter 21

Present day.....

Jiya and Jaewon were sitting in the park on a bench. Jiya turned to face him when Jaewon called her name, but he kept looking up at the sky. He said, "I'm sorry for everything I did to you," and turned towards her. She was just looking at him. He said again, "I mean it, Jiya. But it's not just my fault. How many times do I have to tell you, babe? You are mine. I've never loved anyone, and I could never love anyone as much as I love you. You know, sometimes I do things to protect you, but isn't it normal for couples to fight and make up? And I don't even look at any other girl. See, I'm very loyal to you. Please forgive me and just listen to me once. Jiya nodded after few seconds he said Can you stay away from your friends? I don't like them. That's the least you could do for me, right?

Jiya just looked at him and smirked, "Are you even sorry for real? Because whatever you just said doesn't even seem like an apology. Just say what you want to say instead of showing this fake sympathy. Stop pretending to be someone you're not." She paused for a moment and continued, "And wait, since when did you start hesitating? You like to give orders, right? Then why are you calmly asking me to stay away from them? Or ohh wait, are you doubting me again? Or maybe that spy thing... Don't tell me you started doing that childish shit again," she said sarcastically and chuckled. 

Jaewon's eyes were burning with anger. He raised his hand to slap her but controlled himself. Jiya didn't even flinch and said with a sarcastic smile on her face, "See, this is the real you. So don't do that good boy act in front of me again, at least." Jaewon asked, "So you're not going to break your friendships?" Jiya replied, "No, not even with Jaehyun." He asked again, "No?" She stared right into his eyes and said, "No." He smirked and said, "You have to pay for this." Jiya smirked back and said, looking up at the sky, "Aren't I already paying debts to you? Now I don't care."

Monday.....

Hey guys," Jiya said as she entered her classroom. She saw Jaewon sitting on his bench but ignored him and went straight to her group. "Hey Jiya," they all greeted her. "Is everything alright?" Kangmin asked."Yes, of course. Why?" Jiya said as she sat at her desk.
"No, because you didn't even look at your Prince Charming, and he didn't come to kiss you," Jaehyun said, looking at Jaewon and then at Jiya. "Oh," she said and changed the topic. "Well, have you guys heard about the club trip next week? They're taking us to the beach! I can't wait!" she said excitedly. "Oh yes, I heard about it too," Jaehyun said.

"Yohooo, guys! What are you discussing without me?" Yujin said loudly as she ran towards them. "What are you doing here? Don't you have lectures?" Kangmin asked. "No, you forgot! Today we have mostly free lectures because the teachers are busy preparing for our trip this weekend yujin replied. Should I cancel it? 'Cause I can't handle two headaches at once," Jaehyun said, and Woobin lightly smacked his arm. They all laughed while Kangmin and Yujin looked at Jaehyun with a pout. "Ohh, Yujin, who is she?" Jiya asked, pointing towards a girl standing behind Yujin silently. "Ohh, unnie, she's Yubi! Remember my friend I told you about?" Yujin said.

"Hello, I'm Kwon Yubi," Yubi introduced herself. "Yubi, how are you now?" Jiya asked. "Ohh, I'm fine now," Yubi said in a soft voice with a gentle smile. "You look gloomier than Woobin with those bangs and dark long hair," Jaehyun said. Woobin smacked his arm again, but this time a bit more harshly. Jaehyun just rubbed his arms and looked at Woobin with furrowed eyebrows. Woobin stared at him blankly. "I was wrong, you are scary," Jaehyun whispered.

Hey Jaehyun, don't be rude. Spare her, at least. Yubi, I'm sorry. He's just like that. You'll get used to it if you hang out with us more," Jiya said as she approached Yubi and held her hands softly. Yubi just nodded shyly. "Okay, guys, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Jiya, nice to meet you, Yubi, and welcome to our group," she said and hugged Yubi. "Hii, I'm Yujin, your best friend, of course," she said and winked at Yubi, which made her chuckle. "Hii, I'm Woobin, welcome to our group." "Hii, I'm Jaehyun," he said with a blank face. "Kangmin, sunbaenim!" Yujin called for him. "Yaah, Kangmin-ah!" Jiya called for him. "Yaahhh!" Woobin pushed him a bit, which brought Kangmin back to his senses. He shook his head and said, "Ohh, sorry. I was just..." He was stuttering, then looked at Yubi and said, "Hii, I'm Kangmin," and bowed 90°, which made all of them look at each other and laugh. "Yahh, what's up with you?" Woobin asked. Kangmin, who looked up and just got back to his seat, said, "Nothing. I was just thinking about something that I forgot. You guys are here in front of me, of course. I'm a busy person who is serious about everything and always has something to think about. Uff, my busy brain," he said.