GET READY.... BABE.

Chapter 20

Present day.....

Kangmim asked in a shocking tone, "So you mean to say Jaewon is a killer? I'm scared of him, he is scary," Yujin said. Woobin was just lost in his thoughts. "Yes, he did," Jaehyun replied, taking a sip of his americano. "So that's the reason the police never found the culprit?" Kangmin asked, and Jaehyun nodded. "Did Jaewon's brother bribe them or what?" Yujin asked. "No, they didn't. There was no need for them to do that. They destroyed all the evidence, and Beom took care of everything. Trust me, if that old man was evil, he would have been a menace to society. And of course, my dad," Jaehyun said, and started eating his fries. "Does Jiya know about it?" Woobin asked and looked at Jaewon with teary eyes. "Why are you crying, Woobin? Are you okay?" Kangmin asked, consoling him. "Yes, I'm fine. It's just too much to process at once, so nothing. I'm fine," Woobin said and wiped his tears.

Jaehyun sighed and said, "No, Jiya doesn't know anything. I thought about telling her everything, but I was waiting for the right time. No matter what, she should know the truth."

Yujin said, "Why don't we go and tell all of this to the police? Then Jaewon will get arrested and Jiya will be free." But before he could finish his sentence, he got interrupted. "No, never. That's not why I told you everything," Jaehyun said with annoyance. "If I opened my mouth, Jaewon and Minhyuk, they'll kill my family. I don't want that. And Wonsik wasn't even a good person. I know crime is crime, but I'm sorry, I can't put my family in danger."

Yujin looked down and said, "I'm sorry."

Woobin asked , "Then Jaehyun, what were those rumors about Minhyuk?" Kangmin and yujin looked at him with a confused look and kangmin asked, "What rumor?" Woobin then explained everything to them.

"Actually, Mr. Yoon never really trusted Minhyuk hyung and after what happened. He found out about it, I don't know how, but he did. And about the police, yes, he did get involved with them. But not because of Mr. Wonsik's murder, but because he tried to kill Mr. Yoon. Thankfully, he was saved."

After finding out about Mr. Wonsik's case, Mr. Yoon got very frustrated and came back to Korea. He punished Minhyuk, but he didn't even raise his voice at Jaewon. Minhyuk has always been jealous of Jaewon because he thought Jaewon received better treatment as the elder child. Minhyuk had so many responsibilities, but Jaewon got to live his life the way he wanted from a young age. Minhyuk went through tough training, but Jaewon was living his best life. Because of this, Minhyuk tried to kill his own father. However, after failing in his mission, Mr. Yoon tried to send him to jail. But because of Mrs. Yoon, he decided to give Minhyuk another chance," Jaehyun explained.

Kangmin asked in frustration, "But I'm still confused about one thing. If Jaewon loved Jiya so much that he killed so many people for her, then why the hell is he treating her like shit now? And why didn't you do anything?"

"Well, after that horrible day, something changed inside him. He became overly possessive and obsessed with her," Jaehyun replied.

Flashback.....

Jaewon, stop it already! It's been more than 4 months and you've changed so much. What has happened to you? You hired a man to keep an eye on me 24/7. How could you? Do you even trust me or not? And I've heard the rumors that you're going around beating people. What, are you a gangster now? Jiya said in frustration as she stood up, annoyed. "Jiya, Jaewon, and Jaehyun sitting in Jiya's house. Look, babe, whatever I'm doing, I'm doing all this for you," Jaewon said, getting up and placing his hands around Jiya's face. "For me? So you mean you've become this cold-hearted person for me? I've never wanted this, Jaewonahh. I loved you for you, and this isn't you," Jiya said, crying. "This is me, babe. Ask Jaehyun. Jaehyun, say something for the gods' sake," Jaewon said in frustration. "Look, Jaewon, I'm sorry, but this time I'm with Jiya. Stop with this. I've told you this so many times," Jaehyun said, which made Jaewon angry, and he left in anger, stomping his feet.

Jaehyun, what am I gonna do? I've been through all this stuff before. I don't want this to happen again," Jiya said, crying. Jaehyun went to her and hugged her, saying, "Don't worry, we'll figure this out." He was consoling her. Jaewon saw them hugging from the outside and clenched his fist. He thought of those things Wonsik said to him, but he just shook his head and left.

Few days later.....

Jaewon, what's wrong with you?" Jaehyun asked as he pushed Jaewon to the ground. He turned to Jiya and asked, "Are you okay?" Jiya, shocked and with a bleeding mouth and nose, couldn't speak. She was lost with teary eyes. "You bastard, how dare you hit her?" Jaehyun said, grabbing Jaewon by the collar. Jaewon laughed and said, "Why does it bother you? She is mine. I can do whatever I want, you asshole. What's wrong with you?" Jaehyun punched him in anger. Jaewon continued to laugh and pushed Jaehyun to the ground. He started punching him, asking, "Why do you care, you son of a bitch?" He grabbed Jaehyun's collar, looked up at Jiya with a smirk, and then looked back at Jaehyun, asking, "Why are you sleeping with her??

Hearing this, Jiya's eyes widened and she looked at Jaewon with disbelief. Jaehyun tried to speak up, but Jaewon punched him again. Jiya couldn't take it anymore. She got up and pushed Jaewon, saying, "Are you out of your mind? What's wrong with you? First, the spying, then all these restrictions. Don't do this, don't do that, don't go here and there, don't talk to anyone. And now these allegations. Stop it, stop it, stop it! It's suffocating!" She burst into tears. Jaehyun tried to get up, but his body didn't support him, so he just groaned and lay back down in pain. Jiya tried to help him, but Jaewon came towards her and slapped her so hard. Then he tried to choke her and said, "I'm your boyfriend. Why do you care about him? He started it first. How dare you give an outsider permission to come between us? And why are you trying to console him? Am I not enough for you?" After some struggle, she pushed him away and said, "I thought you were different, but no. You are just like him. You are just like that monster. I hate you, I hate you."

Present day.....

Wait, I didn't quite understand. Kangmin asked what exactly happened between Wonsik and Jaewon? Well, whatever Wonsik said to Jaewon and whatever happened that day, Jaewon changed. First, he became more protective towards Jiya, which was understandable. But then it grew so much that it became too hard for her to handle. He even started doubting us and not us but every guy who even dare to talk or look at jiya. That day, they had a fight about this, and then he hit her so badly. Fortunately, I was there. Otherwise, I don't know how much worse it could have gotten. I'm scared of him even more now," Yujin said. Woobin asked, "What if he had done those things to her?" Woobin replied, breathing heavily, "Jaehyun's eyes widened, and then he shook his head and chuckled, saying, "I... I don't know. Maybe not. He can't be that heartless." Kangmin suggested, "We should talk to Jiya," and they all nodded. But if he did, then I won't forgive him," Woobin said, clenching his fist.

No, I won't let history repeat itself. This time, we'll seek help from the police. You're not going to do anything on your own," Jaehyun said, getting up from his chair in anger and grabbing Woobin's collar. "Or you'll have to face me first, and I won't spare you. I was weak at that time, but now there's no chance," he said. Kangmin pulled him away and said, "Hey, you both, stop. Woobin isn't going to do anything, I promise," he said. "Let's just leave, okay? It's already late," Yujin said. "Oh no, why not hang out a bit more to freshen up our minds?" Kangmin suggested. "Okay, let's go," Kangmin said, dragging Jaehyun outside of the cafe with him. "Let's go, sunbaenim," Yujin said, dragging Woobin outside of the cafe with her.

Park....

Jaewon was sitting on a bench in the park when his phone rang. Jiya was buying something from the store. He checked his phone and saw a video sent to him, then put his phone back in his pocket. He looked up and saw Jiya walking towards him, smiling. He smirked and whispered to himself, "No one can take you away from me. You are mine. The time to get rid of those obstacles has finally arrived. Now get ready, my love."