Introduction

JulzLovDraco4Eva made the plot and I write the story. She and I work together, as like a team, she makes a lot of plots and sends them to me and I make the plots into a full book/story. I hope you guys enjoy our stories! 
Goodluck with reading! <3

In the bustling world of fandom, where admiration transcends screens and reaches out into reality, Victoria stands as an ardent devotee of Sam and Colby, two internet personalities who have captured her heart with their adventures and charisma

In the bustling world of fandom, where admiration transcends screens and reaches out into reality, Victoria stands as an ardent devotee of Sam and Colby, two internet personalities who have captured her heart with their adventures and charisma. Little does she know that her adoration will soon intertwine with fate, leading to a serendipitous encounter that will change her life forever.

It all begins innocently enough at a meet and greet event, where Victoria and her friend Lucy find themselves amidst a throng of excited fans. As they eagerly await their turn to meet their idols, fate aligns their paths with Sam and Colby themselves. Victoria, swept up in the moment, strikes up a conversation with Sam, her heart pounding with excitement and nervousness.

However, their moment of connection is abruptly interrupted when paparazzi swarm the scene, their relentless flashes of light blinding and disorienting Sam. Concerned for his well-being, Victoria instinctively offers her assistance, suggesting they retreat from the chaos.

With Lucy's understanding nod, Victoria takes charge, guiding Sam away from the frenzy and towards the sanctuary of her home. As the night unfolds, Victoria tends to Sam's needs with care and tenderness, her admiration evolving into a deeper, more profound connection.

Through shared moments of vulnerability and intimacy, Victoria and Sam find solace in each other's presence, their bond strengthening with each passing hour. And as dawn breaks on a new day, amidst the quiet of Victoria's home, the realization dawns upon them both – what began as a chance encounter has blossomed into something beautiful, as love takes root in the most unexpected of places.