Chapter 13 | The Arrival

As Sam, Colby, and Victoria stood waiting, their anticipation for the adventure ahead reached a fever pitch. Amanda's arrival was imminent, and Victoria couldn't contain her excitement as she scanned the area for any sign of their friend.

Finally, she spotted Amanda approaching from behind, a mischievous glint in her eye. With a knowing look, Amanda gestured for Victoria to keep her presence a secret from Sam and Colby, a playful scheme already forming in her mind.

With a conspiratorial grin, Victoria nodded in agreement, eagerly playing along with Amanda's plan. As Sam and Colby remained engrossed in their conversation, Amanda crept up behind them, her steps silent as she prepared to execute her surprise.

Then, with a mischievous smirk, Amanda finally revealed her presence, her voice cutting through the air as she announced her intention to scare them. Sam and Colby whirled around in shock, their startled cries echoing in the air as Amanda and Victoria burst into laughter at their reaction.

With a playful scolding from Colby, Amanda was welcomed into the fold, her prank earning her a round of good-natured ribbing from her friends. Together, they made their way to Colby's car, their laughter ringing out into the night as they loaded up their belongings and set off towards their destination.

As they arrived at the hotel, anticipation crackled in the air, each step bringing them closer to the adventure that awaited. With hearts full of excitement and laughter still echoing in their ears, they stepped through the doors of the hotel, ready to embrace whatever mysteries lay ahead.